Pages:
Author

Topic: ✨[ANN] [ICO] FLUZ FLUZ - EARN PASSIVE INCOME EVERYTIME OTHERS SHOP [JAN. 18]✨ - page 14. (Read 13539 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Everyone wants to make passive income flow.  Grin But I prefer to choose Fast Invest. These guys already have been in business for a while. They have working P2P investment platform, many customers and now entering to the blockchain.

This is why I think FLUZ FLUZ will be sucessful, with everyone moving over to this blockchain technology in the next coming years, I think FLUZ has nailed it with a product like this which is already working Smiley
Just a case of distribution essentially
Activity: 994
Merit: 140
I don't really get it. What is the idea behind the 'network'?
The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.
The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

Seriously "if you don't do a minimum of two purchases you get kicked out of the network"Huh Wow. I definitely missed that part of the whole available information. For how long can someone stay without 2 purchases before being kicked out??

I find this rule more than useful. This prevents anyone from setting up a fake network and then selling his seat overpriced. I have not found the time yet, but we can ask in the telegram chat.

if you own a seat, you will not kicked out of the network. Only Cashback-User without a seat have to do 2 purchases (Have to look in which timeframe)
would be hard, if you own a tier1 seat for 2000$, make same holidays on an island, an when you come back, the seat is gone:-)
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
Thanks phantam and mvillar for the answers. That makes more sense now.

The people in the network are the ones that do the actual purchases and get some cashback after doing it. So all in all you get your items at a little discount. If you don't do a minimum of two purchases you are kicked out of the network. The front seats, get a cut of all the cashback of the network and are relived of the minimum purchase rule. So you buy it once and get money as long as the company is working.

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

Let's say we own tokens. But we are not living in Colombia or in USA. Then what is the benefit apart from trading in exchanges and if we HODL then the price might go up and we will be profit? Premier seat is still have some value?
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Everyone wants to make passive income flow.  Grin But I prefer to choose Fast Invest. These guys already have been in business for a while. They have working P2P investment platform, many customers and now entering to the blockchain.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The only thing that makes sense to me is the idea of bundling up purchases to get a reduced price. If the company can get discounts and earn a few percents from each deal, why does it split it with the network and not keep it for itself? Do the people on the network have to do some sort of marketing to get people make purchases through the app? If not then why do they get a share of the profits if they simply have to do nothing? If they do earn money through referrals, why do they have to pay money to get those 'front seats'? That sounds just like another MLM to me.

I don't say this is a scam or something, the whole concept simply doesn't make sense to me. I'd appreciate if somebody could shed some light on this for me.

Seriously "if you don't do a minimum of two purchases you get kicked out of the network"Huh Wow. I definitely missed that part of the whole available information. For how long can someone stay without 2 purchases before being kicked out??

I find this rule more than useful. This prevents anyone from setting up a fake network and then selling his seat overpriced. I have not found the time yet, but we can ask in the telegram chat.
Activity: 532

Activity: 140
Merit: 11
How funny is that please.

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965

Are you sure about this? I checked the article but cannot see the name of FluzFluz in it?? I dont speak the language but I checked for the name and it looks like it is not mentioned... Maybe you posted the wrong link? I did saw bitcointalk link tho
Activity: 266
Merit: 100

Tell me if I got this right: the profits are split between all network members based on their proportional amount of tokens, and tokens are generated when a purchase is made from the app. So at some point, when all tokens are sold and the network is full, if one wants to get a into the network to get a discount, he has to buy some tokens from someone. If the income from the tokens is solid, one won't sell his tokens unless offered a good price for them. Wouldn't that mean that at some point the overall income for everyone will start decreasing as less and less people get into the network? I mean, if everyone in the network plans on making a purchase every now and then I guess it'll be fine. But if most people are there for the passive income, and won't make enough purchases, that would be a bit of a problem since there are no purchases from within the network, and only a small amount of new people get in the network. Am I missing something?

All tokens will be created now. You'll use the tokens to get premium seats or some additional cashback on top of what you receive from your network position.

People will signup freely and if they don't make the minimum purchases they get kicked out of the network so there's always enough purchase power. People wants to enter because thay also get cashback so they make its purchases at a discount.

The price of the tokens comes from the additional cashback you get and the ability to buy a tier1/tier2 seat.

Okay, that's definitely answers all my questions. If the tokens are just used for some extra cash backs and for the ability to buy premium seats then the whole idea makes a whole lot more sense now. To be honest, I like this idea, good chance I'll give it a shot and buy a some tokens.
I still trying to decide if getting a tier2 is the safest bet in terms of risk or if I'll pull my hair later for letting go the lambo of seats.

Is there a spreadsheet with the different percentages that get each member of the network?
Activity: 121
Merit: 123

Okay, that's definitely answers all my questions. If the tokens are just used for some extra cash backs and for the ability to buy premium seats then the whole idea makes a whole lot more sense now. To be honest, I like this idea, good chance I'll give it a shot and buy a some tokens.

In an austrian article about cryptocurrencies there is a link here in the forum. Now guess what thread it is on.... Yes ! Fluz Fluz Bounty! Quite freaky as known the project is already. @Devs Keep going you are on the right track!

Here the article. https://futurezone.at/digital-life/wie-sich-kryptowaehrungen-ihren-eigenen-hype-schaffen/302.791.965

my brother read this article too, and asked me afterwards if i know flufluz and what i think about it. He is always looking for a good investment, so I explained the system to him and he liked it. so maybe we will have two tier1 seat owners in my family:-)

I hope that I can take enough profits in the coming weeks by trading to afford me such a seat. The offer for 1500 bucks is really fair.
Activity: 994
Merit: 140

my brother read this article too, and asked me afterwards if i know flufluz and what i think about it. He is always looking for a good investment, so I explained the system to him and he liked it. so maybe we will have two tier1 seat owners in my family:-)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

LOL Much better explained than what i tried Smiley Cash back is cash Back, companys want it for advertising, consumers want it for saving a few % on their purchases or atleast getting some extra value out of their purchases

Activity: 546
Bountyhive.io
Well imagine its part advertising for the company that grows from the program, but in addition the ICO is a investment in the future of the company that they will in turn hope to make the coins profitable through demand for them. Remember Fluz is an already existing platform/company so their basically taking what they have and trying to amp it up from what ive read so far.

Seats by definition in this fashion are MLM, but theirs nothing wrong with MLM as long as theirs an actual product and company behind it. It's not much different than any other cashback system, except instead of getting miles, their users are part of the crypto market Or thats the way i understand it.  Lack of english translation makes it difficult to explain/understand sometimes but i get the gist of it

Activity: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Yep Fluz finishing so highly is a really great news for all those early investors and people looking to grab ahold of the rocket Smiley It's a solid platform+idea with a already existing project behind it so of course its going to have huge potential

Same I can see this project mooning on exchanges when it gets listed, it’s extremely popular and the tier seats are a great idea that is attracting a lot of investors.
Pages:
Jump to: