Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform - page 4. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 689
Merit: 102
This platform looks very interesting even for me who aren’t interesting in sport. As for me, the idea of combining sport and blockchain is amazing! We are used to think that technology and sport are absolutely different trend.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
So besides being a betting mechanism, can it also be considered an app for exchanging experiences and friendships?
As far as I understood and according to what is written above, they are going to add some features like trollbox where you can chat with other guys discussing your bets and so on. But it is not the main feature
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So besides being a betting mechanism, can it also be considered an app for exchanging experiences and friendships?
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Is there a soft cap?  I couldn't find this kind of information. AI intelligent is a hard to elaborate, but I am pretty sure your team will cope with it. Looking forward for a new announcements regarding beta
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
Hello community, we have a major update to share with everyone!

Announcing our UI Beta release!

I've read your article on Medium explaining Beta release, I've tested it and design is enjoyable. When are you going to present full Beta version? And I'd like to learn more about your monetization. How much fees do you take?
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
You guys have a clear idea of ICO. By the way, are there any competitors in this field or you have a unique platform ? I bet sometimes and this is exactly what I am looking for.
I've invested previously in HERO coin , but comparing it with current ICO, Gainmers is the first project with implemented P2P system and artificial intelligence inside. So I bet it is a far more attractive for customers.
Yes, we want to release an innovative project with a future scalability in order to be one of the best gaming platforms in the market.
Sounds good, P2P betting has no competency at the moment , futhermore AI is an innovative and functional thing. Scalability is a requirement nowadays,just remember those issues with ETH network caused by CryptoKitties

Yes , already had that in the equation. To avoid that issues we plan on deploying the transaction right at the end of the match so we only need one transaction, instead of thousand of sing transactions for one event. that way we can reduce the traffic flow in the ethereum network.
Activity: 686
You guys have a clear idea of ICO. By the way, are there any competitors in this field or you have a unique platform ? I bet sometimes and this is exactly what I am looking for.
I've invested previously in HERO coin , but comparing it with current ICO, Gainmers is the first project with implemented P2P system and artificial intelligence inside. So I bet it is a far more attractive for customers.
Yes, we want to release an innovative project with a future scalability in order to be one of the best gaming platforms in the market.
Sounds good, P2P betting has no competency at the moment , futhermore AI is an innovative and functional thing. Scalability is a requirement nowadays,just remember those issues with ETH network caused by CryptoKitties
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
What's more, they are about to release working product. Presenting Beta just before ICO will positively influence on amount raised and more investors will be ready to come in! I am satisfy with design , all what I need is simplicity.

I am sure, that this project will succeed in the future.
it creates an innovative service system, and it will be very useful to humankind.
and its platform will be constantly upgraded.
Activity: 686
What's more, they are about to release working product. Presenting Beta just before ICO will positively influence on amount raised and more investors will be ready to come in! I am satisfy with design , all what I need is simplicity.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Hello there. There are a lot of betting platforms right now in the crypto world, but we are the 1st to implement a Peer-to-Peer system with AI and a social approach to this matter.

Just checked out your Beta version of platform. Yeah, all is very intuitive and was easy for me. I guess other users will share my opinion. UI design is quite minimalistic. Do you have any thoughts for adding new features?

Thanks for the question. Indeed we worked really hard to achieve an easy and intuitive design. The beta is only to show the UI interface so there will be tons of content to add; like the AI functuonality, the tipster , the troll-box per event, streaming of every sport and so on. We are glad to hear any suggestion you may have, so we can deliver a final product that is just right !
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
 Just checked out your Beta version of platform. Yeah, all is very intuitive and was easy for me. I guess other users will share my opinion. UI design is quite minimalistic. Do you have any thoughts for adding new features?
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
Hello community, we have a major update to share with everyone!

Announcing our UI Beta release!

Now a lot of sports and gaming projects, I wonder what your project stands out? Tell me, do you have bounty program?
Our project propose a P2P betting, helped by AI and based in a community. You bet against other players for the outcome of an event, if you win you will receive a profit proportional to the amount you betted . We split all the pool (minus small fee for the platform) between the winners, therefore you dont play against the "house", you are the "house".

Curious how the beta will look like. So many gamblers here that this kind of service will gain audience. But is this free or we need to pay to use your app?

The app itself will be free to use . The Beta UI for the platform will be launch soon so you can try our product and we can recieve feedback and opinions from our users.

Thanks for your support guys.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
in this coin trade show me love open your mouth hold your breath there there will be no room for you to get air when i inside you
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Gainmers will be in great demand online players, surely many will want to try and have your application.
Hopefully Gainmers became one of the fastest growing application in the field of sports and games.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Curious how the beta will look like. So many gamblers here that this kind of service will gain audience. But is this free or we need to pay to use your app?
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Make sure to check out second Medium article!

The future of Sports and eSports betting online. Gainmers disrupting the online betting scene

Does this means we'll start seeing contests and prices before the GMR token distribution??   Shocked Shocked Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: