Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform - page 6. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
The AI integrations seems interesting. Can you elaborate on that further?

We plan on using real-time betting operations from bettors both available in our platfrom and other closed betting sites to offer predictions about any precise betting event's sentiment. This is the basic idea of Betty, the first "blockchain-feedable" AI bet bot. Also, as you can read on our whitepaper, we are planning to analyze different games internal data to offer predictions about the outcome of events (be it real world sports or eSports)
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The AI integrations seems interesting. Can you elaborate on that further?
Sports betting seems quite popular lately. What is the difference with the other projects?
Our platform features P2P betting. We propose Pool betting and Room betting (private room for betting with family or friends). Not only that, we also want to engage with the Gainmers Community; implementing the troll-box,the tipster market and our programmable AI bet bot 'Betty'. More detailed information can be found in our whitepaper.
Activity: 10
Sports betting seems quite popular lately. What is the difference with the other projects?
Online gambling has gained immense popularity. But, there is a big question of customer trust. If there is no trust, the investment will not pay off. I would like to have some guarantees.

We have a failsafe written in the smart contract to guarantee a percentage of your contribution back if and only if the project fails to deliver. But this is very unlikely as we already have a beta which will be launched around next week
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
Look at the good projects about online games will many who love this project continues to grow good luck
Activity: 51
Interesting ICO to watch. Their unique value proposition might put the spotlight on this project. I like the backing of experienced finance members on the advising team, i hope they fine tune their approach to the world of online gambling.
Reserve russian translate, thank you

Thank you for your interest! Please refer all bounty inquiries to the bounty link
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
Online gambling has gained immense popularity. But, there is a big question of customer trust. If there is no trust, the investment will not pay off. I would like to have some guarantees.
Activity: 42
look nice project dude  Smiley Smiley
I waiting for bounty and airdrop and I will tell all my friends
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
Reserve russian translate, thank you

Follow us:

ICO STARTS AT APRIL 9th

Follow us:

As seen in

Gainmers Disrupting the Online Betting Scene

Introducing Gainmers ICO: AI-Powered P2P Social Betting Platform

Pages:
Jump to: