Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GAINMERS - An AI-powered P2P social betting platform - page 5. (Read 726 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Great update dev, i hope we already see the beta and maybe some partnerships from now on Smiley
Activity: 528
Merit: 500
We are the ones we've been waiting for
Make sure to check out second Medium article!

The future of Sports and eSports betting online. Gainmers disrupting the online betting scene

Hello guys. What about the Beta ?? I am waiting to try it. Hope you make some update soon
We are gonna realease it later this week. We are working in some minor bugs and are really excited about the Beta release. We have regular updates in our social media accounts so stay tuned to hear more about our project.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think the project has its own appeal to be able to make a lot of people support the advancement of this project.
because I see this project does have great potential to be successful.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
a game-themed project, this one will also succeed like any other and will surely be able to compete for success, hoping that many investors will be interested in this project.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
Now a lot of sports and gaming projects, I wonder what your project stands out? Tell me, do you have bounty program?
Update: We are now listed on ICOalert! Don't forget to add Gainmers to your portfolio to stay tuned. ICO starts on April 9th.

Activity: 10
Nice to see the update devs, keep up the good work Smiley
Check out our new Medium article!

"Normally we always say “the house always wins”, so why don’t we just bet directly against others?"

Activity: 112
good projects about online games will many who love this project continues to grow good luck,keep it up guys
Activity: 187
That awesome big team, big vision , Also I see many partner. Interesting project for sure !
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
i have read about project, so excited. Keep going.
Activity: 10
Yeah, i agree, lots of promotion are needed for this platform to work. So far it seems quite nice, i'll be waiting for more updates
Getting a good ranking to earn that collateral in fact sounds like a great idea. But to this project to work needs a lot of users to keep the market moving and make the pools juicy. It's an interesting proposal, hope you guys can make it before the World Cup.

This week we are going to announce our open UI beta for our gainmers to sneak peek what is it going to be the experience of betting with us! Stay tuned for this update  Smiley
Activity: 3
Getting a good ranking to earn that collateral in fact sounds like a great idea. But to this project to work needs a lot of users to keep the market moving and make the pools juicy. It's an interesting proposal, hope you guys can make it before the World Cup.
The AI integrations seems interesting. Can you elaborate on that further?

We plan on using real-time betting operations from bettors both available in our platfrom and other closed betting sites to offer predictions about any precise betting event's sentiment. This is the basic idea of Betty, the first "blockchain-feedable" AI bet bot. Also, as you can read on our whitepaper, we are planning to analyze different games internal data to offer predictions about the outcome of events (be it real world sports or eSports)
so it's like placing a bet for victory in guessing the right predictions and getting a double profit or even more by how to open a bet or place a bet and the bet amount.

More or less, you can win if your bet goes right and also you can earn some collateral if people pay to follow your bets based on your past historial  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
The AI integrations seems interesting. Can you elaborate on that further?

We plan on using real-time betting operations from bettors both available in our platfrom and other closed betting sites to offer predictions about any precise betting event's sentiment. This is the basic idea of Betty, the first "blockchain-feedable" AI bet bot. Also, as you can read on our whitepaper, we are planning to analyze different games internal data to offer predictions about the outcome of events (be it real world sports or eSports)
so it's like placing a bet for victory in guessing the right predictions and getting a double profit or even more by how to open a bet or place a bet and the bet amount.
Activity: 51
Getting excited about this, i'm a big fan of sports but totally suck at bets. I hope Betty raises my monthly income a little bit   Wink
Pages:
Jump to: