Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 30. (Read 6178 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
How many tokens are reserved by the company?
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
February 20, 2018, 02:28:32 AM
You call yourself an international company but you are based in China. Do you already work on other markets? Or it’s just a plan so far?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 104
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
February 19, 2018, 10:07:46 AM
Hey. Can you guarantee steady supply? It would help you to work with retail network
Yes, of course, we control the processes of production and delivery completely, so we can guarantee regular supplies. Don’t worry about this.
February 19, 2018, 10:04:18 AM
Good day. Are you planning to open your own workshops? They could be used as places where people could bring their used phones. 
We’re not considering this option in details so far, but the possibility of its appearance in the future isnt completely ruled out.
February 19, 2018, 10:00:05 AM
Hey there. Is there any bonus for those who spent more than 100 ETH?
Sure! Big investors get bonuses. If you spend 100 ETH you will get 30% tokens for free.

in many other projects the bonus size is 50%, why do you have a small bonus?
We provide a gradual bonus the size which depends directly on the amount of your investment on the ICO. The maximum possible bonus is 50%.
February 19, 2018, 09:55:01 AM
It’s said in the white paper that you will provide high quality products. Who’s gonna certify that? 

Our refurbished devices dont differ from the new ones in any way. In addition, we give warranty which lasts a month longer that the one given by the original producers. Our clients have already assured of the quality of our products themselves?
February 19, 2018, 09:50:28 AM
Why are you so sure you will be able to provide products at competitive price for a long time?
I’m pretty sure platform is not gonna have a problem with that. They’ve got a plan  and that’s their main advantage.
Well everyone has a plan nowadays but not everyone can make it work.
Galaxy eSolutions has been on refurbished smart phones market for several years already  and proved that they can make it work.
I’m afraid that if big companies enter into this market they might make it much harder for this platform.
You shouldnt be afraid of that really. Pretty much all the companies have to start from scratch and Galaxy eSolutions already has a factory and 10k employees working for it.
Besides that, e have several working projects! We dont ask investors to believe us blindly, we provide them with the result.
February 19, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
Can i have the link where to post the report for campaigns? I haven't search it. Sorry. Thank you for those who response.😊
https://galaxy-esolutions.com/pages/bounty – here you can find all the info that u need and the forms for reports, too. 
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 09:21:19 AM
Have you developed your own reliable business management system or you just bought already  made one? It’s important when it comes to security.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 08:43:02 AM
Greetings. Are you selling your products on portals? Why not create one big global platform?
Activity: 238
February 19, 2018, 07:56:15 AM
I think you gonna need several factories working for you since the number of customers going up so fast. Do you already have any on your mind?
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 07:19:17 AM
Hello. Usually having offices abroad leads to increase in expenses rather than profit. How efficient are your offices?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
February 19, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
You say that Aihuishou is one of your main competitors. Bur can it really compete with you?
As far as I know it’s just an example for people to see what Galaxy eSolutions competitors look like.

This company works in China only and Galaxy doesnt have access to Chinese market. So They are not really competitors.

Well not direct competitors but indirectly they certainly are. They are competing for suppliers not for buyers.
I dont understand what you are talking about. I’m pretty sure suppliers are gonna working with everyone who is ready to buy their products.
However every company wants to get better prices. That’s where they compete.

Yes, I got it. Anyways Galaxy eSolutions are working globally which means they buy large quantities of products and it makes it easier to get better prices.
February 19, 2018, 06:13:45 AM
You say that Aihuishou is one of your main competitors. Bur can it really compete with you?
As far as I know it’s just an example for people to see what Galaxy eSolutions competitors look like.

This company works in China only and Galaxy doesnt have access to Chinese market. So They are not really competitors.

Well not direct competitors but indirectly they certainly are. They are competing for suppliers not for buyers.
I dont understand what you are talking about. I’m pretty sure suppliers are gonna working with everyone who is ready to buy their products.
However every company wants to get better prices. That’s where they compete.
February 19, 2018, 06:09:34 AM

February 19, 2018, 06:04:52 AM

February 19, 2018, 05:58:25 AM

February 19, 2018, 05:50:39 AM
February 19, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: