Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 69. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 11
January 17, 2018, 07:37:18 AM
What maximum amount of money can Galaxy eSolutions collect on the ICO?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
January 17, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Hello everyone. I've got a question. Are you going to be an online Store forever what you're planning to open retail offices off-line?
Mobile Freak project provides establishment of off line stores where the company will purchase the devices that are broken. It’ll be also a place to put the refurbished devices on sale. Now it can be considered as entering the offline market.
Merit: 10
January 17, 2018, 07:00:04 AM
Have a nice day, dear forum users! I like the idea of Freak Mobile, too, so I want to ask u – does any of u know when this project will be launch and in which countries it will work?
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 06:43:20 AM
Team and independent advisers are very important. What is their experience in Galaxy?
Activity: 238
January 17, 2018, 06:41:40 AM
Is $5 dollars considered by the company to be a goal really enough for development?
Most likely, it isn’t, that’s why this amount was increased to $5.7 million.
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 06:37:44 AM
Is $5 dollars considered by the company to be a goal really enough for development?
January 17, 2018, 06:22:13 AM
Hey, guys. There are a lot of retail marketplaces in the project description. I'm totally confused. Could you please, give me a list of marketplaces ran by Galaxy eSolutions?
Galaxy eSolutions is working on development of several projects at the same time: NDBD, YABphones, Android Reborn and Mobile Freak.
January 17, 2018, 05:25:43 AM
Greetings! Does anyone know when YABphones is going to be launched?

YABphones project is already working. You can go ti its site — https://au.yabphones.com and even buy a refurbished Apple smart phone.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 03:24:19 AM
Any innovation about this project?can you tell me how you compete with other company?
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
January 17, 2018, 03:02:58 AM
What is the roadmap of this project? no airdrop or bounty? We will buy GES tokens from the GES ICO/Crowdsale?
Activity: 252
January 17, 2018, 03:00:48 AM
It somehow turns to be unfair that there’s an individual resource for Apple phones and the ones running Android will be sold on the common platform. By the way, you shouldn’t forget that this category of phones has the same number of fans all over the world. They’re even more popular than Apple smart phones!
Yeah, it would be unfair, that’s why Galaxy eSoltuions is going to launch a project for smart phones running Android - Android Reborn. This platform will be focused only on sales of devices running Android OS.

Well, here’s some good news for Android’s fans. When can we expect this resource to start to be developed?
According to the info from the white paper, it’s already developing. I can tell you even more, now it’s the stage of the final testing of professionally refurbished Android smart phones. So I believe the launch will take place soon.
Do you know what phone brands will there be on the platform?
January 17, 2018, 02:56:16 AM
It somehow turns to be unfair that there’s an individual resource for Apple phones and the ones running Android will be sold on the common platform. By the way, you shouldn’t forget that this category of phones has the same number of fans all over the world. They’re even more popular than Apple smart phones!
Yeah, it would be unfair, that’s why Galaxy eSoltuions is going to launch a project for smart phones running Android - Android Reborn. This platform will be focused only on sales of devices running Android OS.

Well, here’s some good news for Android’s fans. When can we expect this resource to start to be developed?
According to the info from the white paper, it’s already developing. I can tell you even more, now it’s the stage of the final testing of professionally refurbished Android smart phones. So I believe the launch will take place soon.
January 17, 2018, 02:53:02 AM

January 17, 2018, 02:48:20 AM
Activity: 196
January 17, 2018, 02:43:13 AM
Activity: 294
January 16, 2018, 09:15:25 AM
I don't really understand the difference between YABphones and NDBD. It looks like you are going to sell Apple products on both platforms.
Activity: 294
January 16, 2018, 09:08:53 AM
Hello everyone. I've got a question. Are you going to be an online Store forever what you're planning to open retail offices off-line?
Activity: 392
January 16, 2018, 07:53:59 AM
Hey, guys. There are a lot of retail marketplaces in the project description. I'm totally confused. Could you please, give me a list of marketplaces ran by Galaxy eSolutions?
Activity: 280
January 16, 2018, 07:45:54 AM
What is the token rate during ICO?
One token costs 0,0001 Eth during the sale
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
January 16, 2018, 07:36:11 AM
What is the token rate during ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: