Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 72. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:31:49 AM
For some reason, I thought that Galaxy eSolutions would be relevant 5 years ago, when the world's population prosperity was much lower, when not everyone could afford a new phone. But the situation is changing, people can buy new phones, so I came to the conclusion that the project won’t have demand in the market, therefore, it’s better to avoid investing in it.
There will always be demand for refurbished smart phones. At the moment, demand for refurbished phones is growing among residents in developing countries, where most of population still tries to save on buying gadgets.
Sooner or later, developing countries will get free of this status, and then the Galaxy eSolutions will definitely lose demand.
You’re wrong again, because there was demand for recovered smart phones in developed countries, it exists now and it will exist due to the fact that many residents of such countries make a choice in favor of the restored smart phones when they need the second phone. Inexpensive, high-quality and looks like new one!
Activity: 210
January 14, 2018, 05:27:35 AM
For some reason, I thought that Galaxy eSolutions would be relevant 5 years ago, when the world's population prosperity was much lower, when not everyone could afford a new phone. But the situation is changing, people can buy new phones, so I came to the conclusion that the project won’t have demand in the market, therefore, it’s better to avoid investing in it.
There will always be demand for refurbished smart phones. At the moment, demand for refurbished phones is growing among residents in developing countries, where most of population still tries to save on buying gadgets.
Sooner or later, developing countries will get free of this status, and then the Galaxy eSolutions will definitely lose demand.
January 14, 2018, 05:24:18 AM
Activity: 210
January 14, 2018, 05:17:52 AM
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:40:46 AM
What will be the minimum purchase during the ICO?
The minimum purchase amount will be 0.1 Eth during the ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 02:35:31 AM
What will be the minimum purchase during the ICO?
Activity: 364
January 14, 2018, 02:29:10 AM
Did the information on the hard cap appear during the Galaxy ICO?
Yes, the hard cap will be 25000 Eth, but the priority goal remains the same - $5 million.
Activity: 350
January 14, 2018, 02:20:28 AM
Did the information on the hard cap appear during the Galaxy ICO?
Activity: 248
January 13, 2018, 01:42:24 PM
early investor if have any additional bonuses? can the token holders share the benefits of your company?
Activity: 252
January 13, 2018, 09:49:24 AM
If the company succeeds in exceeding five years of annual sales volume of $1 billion, then what will it have a net profit?
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 09:37:49 AM
Greetings to all! I would like to know what benefits the company will receive from the conclusion of an exclusive agreement with the licensed refurbished products factory of Apple and Samsung in the customs area?
Activity: 392
January 13, 2018, 09:21:50 AM
Hello friends. Management has already announced the exact timing of the ICO?
Yes, ICO of the company will be held from January 28 to February 5.
Activity: 224
January 13, 2018, 09:14:33 AM
Hello friends. Management has already announced the exact timing of the ICO?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 04:58:05 AM
I am interested in this project as well after reading the available information on page first. Total maximum supply also is very reasonable if all the tokens get sold. On the other hand the target of 25000 ETH raising isn't big and difficult at all in current changed situation of crypto.
Activity: 238
January 13, 2018, 04:52:58 AM
As for me, if a company works in the market for a whole year, in practice, it should have certain results. And if there are no results, then the business is not well equipped. From this I conclude, at least personally for myself, that it is better not to invest your money in such a project.
And who told you about the lack of results? What is just worth noting is that over the past 9 months, the company's turnover was $2 million each month!

This is information about the total turnover, but what about the profit?
The company has not disclosed the profit figure, however, it is known that the break-even point Galaxy eSolutions was reached in August 2017. That is a little more than six months after the start of the company's work!
It's all cool, of course, but the year 2017 has gone. Does the company already have any specific goals for 2018?
The goals are still generalized. First of all, the project team wants to successfully carry out ICO and to scale up its own business with the proceeds.
And what directions, if not secret, does the company plan to develop its business in 2018?
January 13, 2018, 04:50:45 AM
As for me, if a company works in the market for a whole year, in practice, it should have certain results. And if there are no results, then the business is not well equipped. From this I conclude, at least personally for myself, that it is better not to invest your money in such a project.
And who told you about the lack of results? What is just worth noting is that over the past 9 months, the company's turnover was $2 million each month!

The company has not disclosed the profit figure, however, it is known that the break-even point Galaxy eSolutions was reached in August 2017. That is a little more than six months after the start of the company's work!
It's all cool, of course, but the year 2017 has gone. Does the company already have any specific goals for 2018?
The goals are still generalized. First of all, the project team wants to successfully carry out ICO and to scale up its own business with the proceeds.
January 13, 2018, 04:46:57 AM

January 13, 2018, 04:43:33 AM

January 13, 2018, 04:39:13 AM

January 13, 2018, 04:36:34 AM
Pages:
Jump to: