Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN] [ICO] Galaxy eSolutions 🔥 - page 75. (Read 6215 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 10, 2018, 06:13:02 AM
I’ve seen financial forecast for 4th quarter of 2017 in some of the tech papers. Can I find something similar about 2018? Has company released any info? That would be interesting))
Activity: 336
January 10, 2018, 06:05:42 AM
How many GES tokens were issued in total?
Total emission is 300 million tokens. 85,5% is designated for ICO.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 05:59:11 AM
How many GES tokens were issued in total?
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
January 10, 2018, 04:48:30 AM
As the price of ETH increased so much this days it will be a problem for ICO I think. And due to minimum purchase is 0.1 ETH most of people who wants to put in 50$ can't do that due to ETH price. I think accepting LTC could be nice
Activity: 280
January 10, 2018, 04:46:33 AM
The fact that this company is already working doesnt give any benefits to the project. Because there’s no Galaxy eSolution financial reports. Maybe the company operates at a loss and it’s better not to invest any money in it.
There’s  financial information about the company. It was quite a successful first year. By the month of August they  reached breakeven point and by the end of the year started getting their first income.
Only $400 000 were invested in project development. Just imagine if they manage to achieve their goal during ICO. They will start rapid development and I’m sure the result is going to be impressive!
Sounds promising. I would consider investing some money in Galaxy eSolutions. By the way, what are their financial goals for the next couple of years?
Well, they are planning to have stable income during 2018. By 2022 they are eager to have $300 million company value and $1 billion value of sales
Are they planning to do something in between 2018 and 2022? any other goals?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 04:37:37 AM
The fact that this company is already working doesnt give any benefits to the project. Because there’s no Galaxy eSolution financial reports. Maybe the company operates at a loss and it’s better not to invest any money in it.
There’s  financial information about the company. It was quite a successful first year. By the month of August they  reached breakeven point and by the end of the year started getting their first income.
Only $400 000 were invested in project development. Just imagine if they manage to achieve their goal during ICO. They will start rapid development and I’m sure the result is going to be impressive!
Sounds promising. I would consider investing some money in Galaxy eSolutions. By the way, what are their financial goals for the next couple of years?
Well, they are planning to have stable income during 2018. By 2022 they are eager to have $300 million company value and $1 billion value of sales
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 04:31:18 AM
Activity: 350
January 10, 2018, 04:27:24 AM
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
January 10, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
Activity: 261
January 10, 2018, 04:15:59 AM
Activity: 574
January 10, 2018, 03:48:22 AM
13 months warranty is very good. Even more than now allowed in the stores. Let's hope that it will be without charge.
Activity: 406
January 09, 2018, 04:23:06 PM
I was pleased with the information, that you give to each unit of its product 13-month warranty. Do I understand correctly, that it will be free for every buyer?
Activity: 434
Merit: 49
January 09, 2018, 03:43:16 PM
The idea is interesting, I have a question: do you have plans to expand the network of your kiosks not only within Australia? If yes, what countries/regions are in priority?
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 03:26:20 PM
Good afternoon. Will you release a mobile application, through which users will be able to order refurbished smartphones? I think it would be very convenient!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
January 09, 2018, 02:27:26 PM
What about the Bounty? Will the Bounty have this project? The project is very interesting, I would like to participate in it.
Activity: 406
January 09, 2018, 02:23:46 PM
In comparison with other second-hand equipment shops we can say, that you have a quite small assortment. Do you plan to increase it as the company develops?
January 09, 2018, 01:22:09 PM
Hello. I have read the information, that at first refurbished equipment will be sold only in kiosks, that are located in Australia. Why the choice fell on this country?
Activity: 251
January 09, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
Wow, What an awesome project! The development team looks professional with an assortment of different skills and skillsets. Good luck with the pre ICO.
January 09, 2018, 10:21:25 AM
Hello! How much time is left before the start of the ICO?
Welcome! A little more than a week is left before the start of the ICO. So, prepare funds for investing)))
Activity: 238
January 09, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
I have seen a Galaxy eSolutions review on some website and it is said, that the company plans to improve its business model and evolve into a trading platform. Does anyone know what all that about, if the company’s projects are trading platforms anyway?
Not exactly. The idea is completely different. The company plans to let third-party sellers to put their products on its projects. And only then the platform will evolve into a trading platform.
What is the point for the company to do so, if it has enough of its own products for sale?

In my opinion, the advantages are obvious. First of all, this approach will allow to attract additional traffic to your project and, consequently, to increase interest to your products. Secondly, third-party sellers will be charged with a fee on each sale. That surely won’t go amiss.
What is the point for the company to do so, if it has enough of its own products for sale?

There is no information about that so far. By the way, if you are still interested in information on improving the business model, the company plans to market their products through kiosks, that engross broken smartphones. It will also bring the company additional revenue.
Indeed, that is also a very good idea. So refurbished smartphones will be sold in each such kiosk?
Pages:
Jump to: