Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GIG9 – A Freelance Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain. - page 52. (Read 4993 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that you are a freelance platform? if so, then I've already seen a similar platform, and to be honest, they look more promising than you. it would be nice if you did at least an interesting announcement
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Is it going to support designer freelance or developer freelance as well?
Activity: 168
Here you have stated that the Revolutionary Platform GIG9 will be the first of its kind to promote a decentralized market...
And what is the revolution of the idea? Unfortunately, White papers are given as one picture.
Text from there copy and translate into a translator Google for me is simply impossible.
Therefore, I ask you to explain.

Hi Briz234,
You have a good point.
Let me see what we can do about it.
I have sent your comment to my colleagues, and I hope to come to you soon with a solution.
Thank you. Smiley

I am very pleased with this prompt response from you. Nicely. I like it.
I will wait for your next reply. I wish the project success.
Merit: 0
Here you have stated that the Revolutionary Platform GIG9 will be the first of its kind to promote a decentralized market...
And what is the revolution of the idea? Unfortunately, White papers are given as one picture.
Text from there copy and translate into a translator Google for me is simply impossible.

Hi Briz234,

You have a good point.
Let me see what we can do about it.
I have sent your comment to my colleagues, and I hope to come to you soon with a solution.
Thank you. Smiley
Activity: 168
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently
I hope this project runs smoothly and get a lot of support

Hi  bournekin,

Thanks for your support.
We hope you will be one of many, supporting actively GIG9.

Best
It seems that the project is quite interesting. But, I would like white paper to be more suitable for automatic translation into other languages. Not all investors have an impeccable knowledge of the language.

Hi Krezz2017,

We understand your point.

We are reviewing proposals for the translation of our documents.
(Already empowering local freelance services  Grin)

By the way, what other languages you think we should consider?

Best
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
a good idea of ​​projects designed with blockchain technology to connect providers and consumers safely, transparently
I hope this project runs smoothly and get a lot of support
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
It seems that the project is quite interesting. But, I would like white paper to be more suitable for automatic translation into other languages. Not all investors have an impeccable knowledge of the language.
GIG9 empowering local services.

At GIG9, Everyone Gets a Chance

"This is what makes the gig economy shine brightly...as your gender, nationality, age and even any disability factors do not play any roles here; all that’s needed is your willingness to get the job done."

Read the latest GIG9 article
There are already some ICOs that are focused on the same problems of freelance ecosystem. What the most distinct advantages of GIG9 project?

Hi gslgroup,

Thanks for your question.
I think what stands out to GIG9 it's the fact that the GIG9 Founders team is made up of professionals who work in the service industry, accumulating years of experience and benefiting from its multi-cultural diversity.
Gig9 is the answer that the founders did not find, for the market needs they so well know.

We are available if you have any question.
Best, from the GIG9 Team.
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
There are already some ICOs that are focused on the same problems of freelance ecosystem. What the most distinct advantages of GIG9 project?

A Glimpse into 2025

The Takeover of the Sharing Economy
"It is carving its pathway to future permanent sustainability offering an exceptional niche of Innovation for its users."

GIG9 latest must-read article
Only 14 days for the GIG9 Pre-sale.

Register for the maximum discounts o the Exclusive and Limited Whitelist.

Join Now.

Don't miss this opportunity.

Go https://www.gig9.io/Whitelist/
The facebook 'share this' for +10 entries is not working

Dear xPotato,

Thank you for your notification.
We are checking what is going on, at this moment.

Best,

GIG9 team
I want to take part in ICO. How may I do It? Huh                              

Hi Edgar9,

We are very happy with your interest.

Register on the Gig9 whitelist and ensure the maximum discount for the Exclusive and Limited Whitelist: https://www.gig9.io/Whitelist/

Visit the https://www.gig9.io/ for general information,

You can join our Telegram group, for updated information:  https://t.me/joinchat/HC5mohAZwT-ySmwrCewyeA

Please, feel free to ask anything else you may need.

Best regards from the GIG9 team

Activity: 308
I want to take part in ICO. How may I do It? Huh                              

GIG9 AIRDROP is OPEN! 

A total of 1 Million 9Coins are in the pit.

YOU can WIN 10.000 9Coins.

Airdrop limited to the first 1 000 hunters.

Join NOW!

We'd like to apologize for the inconvenience as our website was down on 22 March 2018  GMT/UTC 14:00 to GMT/UTC 18:00 due to routine maintenance.Thank you for your understanding.

This presents a straightforward and uncomplicated connectivity between the customer and the service provider which, in turn, creates the fairest, and the most transparent and efficient service marketplace based purely on smart contracts.

Read the complete message from GIG9 CEO
Pages:
Jump to: