Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Gimli - eSports Betting Platform for Streamers - ICO LIVE - page 15. (Read 16390 times)

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
It is surely nice to be a streamer where you can easily host a betting event such as boxing , horseracing and other sports. Or even winning an Oscar or the Voice.  I will be watching this.
this would be another good idea for those who really likes betting on a live events I guess the only downfall is if there's no ongoing or events or no
gamblers that will play how will the coin will move in this worse case scenarios?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
It is surely nice to be a streamer where you can easily host a betting event such as boxing , horseracing and other sports. Or even winning an Oscar or the Voice.  I will be watching this.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
Though the ICO is still a bit off, the project deserves more love I think. 2 pages doesn't do right by Gimli ambitions

Sometimes good projects are left behind by others who are just giving airdrops or free coins. So good marketing strategy is needed if the project is really promising and doing their business in legal ways. Maybe thru time this will gain attention from gamers.
If more people were interested in this coin then the price of Gimli would be pretty high, right now there isn’t that many people looking into this project since there’s a bunch of Altcoins doing ICO’s right now. Once people find that most coins that are doing the ICO’s are just in it to make a fast buck then they will see that Gimli is actually trying to bring more gamblers into the Esports betting area.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Any news about ICO date?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Though the ICO is still a bit off, the project deserves more love I think. 2 pages doesn't do right by Gimli ambitions

Sometimes good projects are left behind by others who are just giving airdrops or free coins. So good marketing strategy is needed if the project is really promising and doing their business in legal ways. Maybe thru time this will gain attention from gamers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
When ICO start, I have visit on web http://gimli.io/ but not found info about when ico start and ico ended
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
First things first, the idea is very noble as it gives the power back to gamers and allows them to monetize and maximize revenues. Also it gives people a chance to place wagers on the different gamers which sounds like a win-win scenario to me. With live betting and interacting activities in between, the app provides a holistic experience for all users and it is my major reason why I am so excited about Gimli. 

For those seeing the short ICO period as too short, I think you are looking at this in a single dimension. The short duration is good for enthusiasts as we can buy the tokens before the word gets out there and everyone's rushing for a piece of the action. 

For a start, i think this platform is amazing and it will go a long way in bridging that gap of the average yearly revenue per fan in esports. The streaming audience is too large to be generating an average of 2$ while traditional sports generate 52$. I am expecting the industry to evolve rapidly in a few years and I hope Gimli will be the main player driving that transformation.
It seems like there’s a bunch of people interested in this coin already, though I am not so sure if people would want to put money into it right now since there isn’t that much information on it. Once people get the right amount of information on this coin then the progress for the ICO will be pretty large and there is likely to be many more updates from the OP so the project will grow.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 530
The OGz Club
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I just want a life without petty people
First things first, the idea is very noble as it gives the power back to gamers and allows them to monetize and maximize revenues. Also it gives people a chance to place wagers on the different gamers which sounds like a win-win scenario to me. With live betting and interacting activities in between, the app provides a holistic experience for all users and it is my major reason why I am so excited about Gimli. 

For those seeing the short ICO period as too short, I think you are looking at this in a single dimension. The short duration is good for enthusiasts as we can buy the tokens before the word gets out there and everyone's rushing for a piece of the action. 

For a start, i think this platform is amazing and it will go a long way in bridging that gap of the average yearly revenue per fan in esports. The streaming audience is too large to be generating an average of 2$ while traditional sports generate 52$. I am expecting the industry to evolve rapidly in a few years and I hope Gimli will be the main player driving that transformation.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
150 million is a huge amount, what about airdrop, is there for this token? I also wait for social media campaign. I hope this project will be succesfull
There will be no airdrop but bounty campaign. You can earn some free token by participating in various bounty.
Check out this for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018508.new#new

Op what about the escrow?
I suggest escrow to them and they replied it is heavily debated internally. OP correct me if i'm wrong. This is from my first post on this thread. It will definitely build a trust between them and future investors. I know many of the users here are into gaming.

As you can see, the OP's account is newbie only. So escrow is really needed for this project to attract more investors.

We will keep the unsold tokens in escrow for 6 months before releasing them to the Gimli reserve fund.
The duration of the sale seems quite short compared to other ICOs.
Why have you chosen 7 days?

We're in the process of extending it to 12 days.

Is there a minimum to participate?

There will be no minimum as long as you're getting a round number of tokens.

How Gimli interact with the Ethereum blockchain?
Smart Contracts. That's what ethereum is use for. You should read the whitepaper it was already stated and explained there.

Why did you plan to use Eth contracts for this project? What’s wrong with building your own coin and not having to rely on Ethereum? What if Ethereum gets broken and all the investors that had money into this project was relying on it to make them money though the price of Eth goes down and the people can’t cash their money out? Do you have any plans for that scenario?

This coin does seem interesting.

We're using the power of Ethereum to build the betting contracts, which is one of the main advantages of Gimli versus a "normal" bookmaker. The streamer/bet initiator will have full power over the betting, and technological fraud will be reduced to zero. I don't even know where so start with the drawbacks of creating a new blockchain but not reinventing the wheel and moving forward on top of other technological breakthrough is what we believe in. Ethereum is going through some phases and get some people overly anxious about the future, just keep in mind that we are all building that future at the moment.

Sounds cool.
Will you sponsor tournaments and pro gamer leagues?

Yes, and we're very excited about it.

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Sounds cool.
Will you sponsor tournaments and pro gamer leagues?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
How Gimli interact with the Ethereum blockchain?
Smart Contracts. That's what ethereum is use for. You should read the whitepaper it was already stated and explained there.

Why did you plan to use Eth contracts for this project? What’s wrong with building your own coin and not having to rely on Ethereum? What if Ethereum gets broken and all the investors that had money into this project was relying on it to make them money though the price of Eth goes down and the people can’t cash their money out? Do you have any plans for that scenario?

This coin does seem interesting.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
150 million is a huge amount, what about airdrop, is there for this token? I also wait for social media campaign. I hope this project will be succesfull
There will be no airdrop but bounty campaign. You can earn some free token by participating in various bounty.
Check out this for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2018508.new#new

I suggest escrow to them and they replied it is heavily debated internally. OP correct me if i'm wrong. This is from my first post on this thread. It will definitely build a trust between them and future investors. I know many of the users here are into gaming.

As you can see, the OP's account is newbie only. So escrow is really needed for this project to attract more investors.
Activity: 406

Activity: 686
GIMLY, are you sure, using some kind of movie character as your coin name, that is nice move but, something like this usually will not last long.
But I hope i'm wrong.
Good luck with it Cheesy
Activity: 303
very good idea and very interesting project , will keep my eyes on it
Activity: 420
Pages:
Jump to: