Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 16. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
I’m so excited to participate to your ICO. This idea is very good and I see the great future for Global Spy. Can you offer me the bounty program?
Activity: 210
What is the white list? And which benefits will I get if join to it?
This is a list of priority participants who will be the first to receive their tokens at the time of distribution. But now you do not need to subscribe to the white list. You can immediately buy tokens from the site https://globalspy.eu
What blockchain technologies do you use for your crypto currency?

Global Spt project built on the base of Etherium technologies and spy tokens are generated using ERC20 protocol.
Why did you choose eth? you do not trust other crypto-currencies?

I think it's not about trust. The team chose ETH because it is popular and safely. ERC-20  can provide a common set of features and interfaces for token contracts in Ethereum.
Activity: 252
How can users earn on this project?
If user order an investigation from Global Spy, and another user can search the same information, the first user earns some Spy tokens while giving the other user access to the information.
What is the minimum amount you need to collect to start Global Spy?
Global SPY soft cup is 1000ETH (it is equal 5 000 000 Spy token).  
well, this project is reallty good. ico world world needs the truthful information! and I hope that thanking the Global Spy team's effort the world of ico projects will become safer and more attractive for investors.
Activity: 248
This is a list of priority participants who will be the first to receive their tokens at the time of distribution. But now you do not need to subscribe to the white list. You can immediately buy tokens from the site https://globalspy.eu

Global Spt project built on the base of Etherium technologies and spy tokens are generated using ERC20 protocol.
Why did you choose eth? you do not trust other crypto-currencies?
copper member
Activity: 112
Tell me about the scheme of bonuses, how they can be obtained?
Global spy offer two types of bonus
The more you buy tokens, the higher the bonus: investing up to 4.99 ETH Bonus 5%, more than 9.99 ETH Bonus 10%, and after 10 ETH bonus 20%.
The second type of bonus is Spy tokens that a user can earn when he buys an investigation and puts it up for sale.
copper member
If user order an investigation from Global Spy, and another user can search the same information, the first user earns some Spy tokens while giving the other user access to the information.
Global SPY soft cup is 1000ETH (it is equal 5 000 000 Spy token). 

Merit: 1
Tell me about the scheme of bonuses, how they can be obtained?
copper member
What problems can solve this ICO?
The number of scammers and thieves in the cryptocurrency business makes it very difficult to find safe and profitable investments. Not all companies can afford expensive market research. But Global SPY can do thorough investigation for consumers that will help to succeed in the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres
Activity: 70
What problems can solve this ICO?
copper member
In what areas can you conduct an analysis, except for the topic of crypto currency and ICO projects?
Global Spy carry out investigations on any business activity using our existing methods and tools and therefore the subject of our assessment is not limited to cryptocurrencies
What makes the project unique?
Global Spy offers the business model when investors will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network
Will I be able to buy the this token through regular cryptocurrency exchanges?
yes, but only when ico sales end and the token will be put on the stock exchange
Activity: 238
In what areas can you conduct an analysis, except for the topic of crypto currency and ICO projects?
Activity: 204
What makes the project unique?
Global Spy offers the business model when investors will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network
Will I be able to buy the this token through regular cryptocurrency exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: