Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 11. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Where is your team from?
Global Spy office is located in Tallin, but team's member are from different countries.
Their team is not big. Can global spy work around the world?
How do I know that the team has already started distributing tokens between buyers?
I think after token sale finish Global Spy team will announce tokens distrubution.
Tell me please, can I invest one part of investment in one object in Bitcoins, and another one in ETH?
copper member
Activity: 112
How do I know that the team has already started distributing tokens between buyers?
I think after token sale finish Global Spy team will announce tokens distrubution.
copper member
Where is your team from?
Global Spy office is located in Tallin, but team's member are from different countries.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
dev any bounty campaign or airdrop ?
Yes, I also want to know where can I find the link on Bounty campaign?
Use this one https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656 bounty link
But airdrop was closed recently.

Activity: 204
Yes, I also want to know where can I find the link on Bounty campaign?
Activity: 210
If I'm from Russia can I purchase the spy tokens?
If you country has not restrictions on the use of crypto currency you can buy the spy tokens.
I know that the residents of the United States and China can not participate, but about Russia I do not have such information. Check in the laws of the country.
Do you accept fiat money during the ICO?
Global Spy team can sale the tokens only for ETH, they don't use fiat money for payment.
What is the functions of advisor? I read that new member joined to Global Spy team.
Advisor has experience how to implement many CO projects. And therefore he acts as a team consultant, helps to improve Global Spy and better to promote it.
Activity: 274
If you country has not restrictions on the use of crypto currency you can buy the spy tokens.
I know that the residents of the United States and China can not participate, but about Russia I do not have such information. Check in the laws of the country.
Do you accept fiat money during the ICO?
Have developers already show their prototype of the platform?
Prototype is not available. Team reported that they develope new website now.
Activity: 252
What is the functions of advisor? I read that new member joined to Global Spy team.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 254
United Crowd
Did Global spy make telegram channel?

just see the first page on the top you can found official telegram SPY
https://t.me/globalspydiscussion

dont lazzy to read guys.
copper member
Who knows when team start to share tokens between partisipants?
After May 15. Because token sale will finish and the distribution of tokens will begin.
Do I have to confirm my personal information before I can get a tokens?
Registration process is very simple. Go to website globalspy.eu and fill the form.
If you are going to buy more than 5.5 ETH you will need to confirm your info using KYC.
Activity: 252
Have developers already show their prototype of the platform?
Activity: 274
Pages:
Jump to: