Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 12. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 0
Who knows when team start to share tokens between partisipants?
After May 15. Because token sale will finish and the distribution of tokens will begin.
Do I have to confirm my personal information before I can get a tokens?
Activity: 266
I'll follow this project because I believe it will be the best in the future. Keep up the good work.
copper member
Activity: 112
After May 15. Because token sale will finish and the distribution of tokens will begin.
Activity: 210
Hello guys! Do you know news about global spy?
Yes, dev shared the message that they were joined by a new member. Simon Cocking became the advisor of Global Spy project.
It's great! Where can I read about this man?
Read here https://medium.com/@GlobalSpy_Eu/simon-cocking-joins-the-global-spy-team-as-an-advisor-ec4c3ced528f
Can I still buy tokens? Should I register in a white list?
Sale period is ongoing untill 15th of May so you can buy tokens.
No, white list was used for the first period of sale and now it is not nessesary if you want to purchase tokens.
Will I be able to sell my tokens to other person after a while?
This will be possible when spy token is added to the exchange.
Activity: 238
Yes, dev shared the message that they were joined by a new member. Simon Cocking became the advisor of Global Spy project.
It's great! Where can I read about this man?
Can I still buy tokens? Should I register in a white list?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Will I be able to sell my tokens to other person after a while?
Activity: 308
Your office is in Europe. the project is focused only on the European market?
Of course, non only European. GLobal Spy platform will be open to participants from all over the world!
Activity: 308
Did Global spy make telegram channel?
Yes, they have two channels
https://t.me/globalspy News page
https://t.me/globalspydiscussion Discussion page for all partisipants
Your office is in Europe. the project is focused only on the European market?
Did Global spy make telegram channel?
copper member
Activity: 112
How long will it take you to create a platform according to technical description and prototype? Are you going to hold open beta testing during creation if the platform?
Global Spy platform is still in development. I think if the team decided to do open testing, they will notify.
Activity: 252
How long will it take you to create a platform according to technical description and prototype? Are you going to hold open beta testing during creation if the platform?
Looks like a great project with big future. What kind of a currency can I use to purchase spy token? 
For Global Spy project the ETH currency was chosen.
Do I need to register wallet to buy your tokens?
You need to have Etherium wallet because for buying Spy tokens you should make ETH transaction.
I looked that registration for buying a Spy token is very simple. Can you guarantee that the user information will be safe?
Since Global Spy is based on blockchain-technology, it has the inherent security from the use of cryptographically encrypted algorithms. This makes it difficult for any hackers to access the information on the blockchain
Pages:
Jump to: