Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 42. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Hi. The project story sounds fabulous. What is the minimum investment?
User should invest minimum one ETH and then he will receive 5000 Spy tokens. But is more worthy to buy more tokens because the more tokens you buy, the more bonus you get. Who invest 10 ETH and more will be gifted with 10% bonus.
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. Do you have the referral program?
No, Global Spy did not start a referral program, but you can participate in the Bounty Campaign follow the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Well, when I can get my tokens?
We noted the investors who have joined to our ICO and we will distribute the tokens to your wallets as soon as we finish the ICO stage.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
I read in the white paper that American citizens can not purchase SPY tokens, but if it possible when your portal will work to order the investigation for consumer from US?
Global Spy offers the services for all consumers who want to get truthful and complete information about ICO market, analysis of crypto currency or another one.
When your start work, should I pay first or you will make investigation and then tell me how much this research is cost? I have some ideas that I want to order you.
Hi. The project story sounds fabulous. What is the minimum investment?
I read in the white paper that American citizens can not purchase SPY tokens, but if it possible when your portal will work to order the investigation for consumer from US?
Global Spy offers the services for all consumers who want to get truthful and complete information about ICO market, analysis of crypto currency or another one.
Activity: 266
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. Do you have the referral program?
No, Global Spy did not start a referral program, but you can participate in the Bounty Campaign follow the link https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656
Well, when I can get my tokens?
Activity: 106
Useful for big time investors on look out for prospective businesses to invest at.
Activity: 308
Activity: 266
copper member
Activity: 112
Hi there. Global SPY team wrote on Telegram
"Hello everyone. We are more then happy to see that our last campaign has been very well adopted and everyone made GlobalSPY famous. We reached our coin alocation during this airdrop campaign of ~100.000 SPY coins and we will stop for the moment the telegram refferal campaign.

We noted everyone data and referals and we will distribute the tokens to your wallets as soon as we finish the ICO stage. Thank you one more time! If any questions, I'm yours!
"
What is the difference between your analytical company and others?
Global Spy will deliver a suite of solutions beginning from Quick Service to large-scale investigations and for payment will be used Spy tokens. Our business model is unique because the investors will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network

Woow, the idea is very cool! Cool
Will you insert something like your logo or watermark in the reports?
You can see examples of repost here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656. Sometimes the publication has a logo

No, I meant report not repost. Report on your investigation.
Sorry, I failed. Investigation report will be an official document and I suppose that Global Spy leave their waterkark or loge there to confirm the authorship.
Activity: 8
What is the difference between your analytical company and others?
Global Spy will deliver a suite of solutions beginning from Quick Service to large-scale investigations and for payment will be used Spy tokens. Our business model is unique because the investors will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network

Woow, the idea is very cool! Cool
Will you insert something like your logo or watermark in the reports?
You can see examples of repost here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-global-spy-platform-for-crypto-globalspyeu-3109656. Sometimes the publication has a logo

No, I meant report not repost. Report on your investigation.
I want to participate in this ICO. Can I pay for your token in Bitcoin?
Payment for the purchase of the SPY token is made only ETH.
Activity: 274
I want to participate in this ICO. Can I pay for your token in Bitcoin?
copper member
Activity: 112
Do you have a clear price table for research?
The percentage that must be paid depends on the complexity of the investigation.
How long can I earn income from one investigation if order it in Global Spy?
While the information is up-to-date and requested by users, it can be purchased. The client who get his investigation, decide himself would he make it available for another users. While the report will have status “on sale”, the client will be credited with SPY tokens.
Do you have a clear price table for research?
Activity: 294
So intersting ICO! I look forward when can see your platform! This product will be fantastic.
What percentage of tokens will the investor receive from the sale of the investigation, which he ordered first?
Investor receives 50% of the tokens that were paid by another client when they purchase investigations on company.
Should a new client who wants to access the finished research, pay the full amount?
No, Global SPY tries to make important information available to a wider range of people. Therefore, for the investigation put up for sale, a new client will have to pay about 40% of its original value.
Thank you for fast answer
How will you conduct research if not all information is available online?
Global Spy team consist of not only blockchain people but also expert investigators and retired police officers. Apart from investigators and experts, the team includes the members who have rich experience and expertise in managing huge data centers.
Pages:
Jump to: