Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 37. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hi. I did not participate in many ICOs, can you tell me which wallet is best for this project?
I use MyEtherWallet for all transaction.
Yes, it is right. You can use any wallet if it supports ERC20 Etherium. There are Mist, Parity, Metamask or others. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Hi. I did not participate in many ICOs, can you tell me which wallet is best for this project?
I use MyEtherWallet for all transaction.
Activity: 252
How will the participants of the ICO program be rewarded?

If we talk about the initial encouragement, then the ICO sale participants will receive a bonus, depending on the volume of purchased tokens. Platform users will also be able to receive incentives in the form of SPY tokens, which they will accrue in the event that another user requests the same investigation that they have already put up for sale.
How long will investors wait before Global Spy release the platform?
Activity: 252
copper member
Activity: 112
What is Global Spy doing?
Global Spy provides professional research services. You simply have to get SPY tokens and then use them to order for professional research on the cryptocurrency asset of your choice.
Why did you decide to create a project based on the blockchain system?
Blockchain technologies are more secure, all information is encrypted into chains, it is difficult to crack. The use of blockchain technologies and cryptocurrency allows to increase the number of customs who wish to participate in the crowdfunding company. In addition, this method allows investors to earn tokens.
How will the participants of the ICO program be rewarded?

If we talk about the initial encouragement, then the ICO sale participants will receive a bonus, depending on the volume of purchased tokens. Platform users will also be able to receive incentives in the form of SPY tokens, which they will accrue in the event that another user requests the same investigation that they have already put up for sale.
Nice proposal guys! If you close the ICO sale in April, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?
The road map of Global Spy contains the terms of project implementation. Spy tokens will be put on the stock exchange in the third quarter of 2018.
When tokens will transfer into my wallet if I buy them now?
As soon as the ICO sale is over, Global Spy will transfer to you the tokens.
copper member
Activity: 294
Where can I find the white page of this project?
Hello team. I know for sure that the idea of Global Spy will start a revolution in the field of blockchain because more people can invest in ICO’s, not being afraid that they will be deceived by scammers. If I do not currently live in America, but I'm still a US citizen, can I buy your tokens?
If a person is the citizens of the USA, or he lives there and he is considered a resident, he can not purchase Spy tokens.
Nice proposal guys! If you close the ICO sale in April, then in what period do you plan to launch the tokens on the exchanges?
The road map of Global Spy contains the terms of project implementation. Spy tokens will be put on the stock exchange in the third quarter of 2018.
When tokens will transfer into my wallet if I buy them now?
Activity: 70
Hello team. I know for sure that the idea of Global Spy will start a revolution in the field of blockchain because more people can invest in ICO’s, not being afraid that they will be deceived by scammers. If I do not currently live in America, but I'm still a US citizen, can I buy your tokens?
Activity: 294
This project is one of the few projects that are attractive for long-term investment! A well-designed roadmap, transparency and projected growth. Definitely worth to participate in  Global Spy ICO
copper member
Activity: 70
What is the unique of Global Spy ICO?
Global Spy business model is unique because the consumers will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network.
It's great business idea! I think ICO sphere has a lot of possibilities that there are not implemented yet. But Global Spy help to improve the situation and more investors will participate in ICO projects.
Activity: 125
I wish for the success of this project for the benefits of the cryptocurrency lovers to have a more better way and opportunity for their money in the form of crypto.
Activity: 210
What is the unique of Global Spy ICO?
Global Spy business model is unique because the consumers will be able not only order the investments but also earn money reselling the investigative reports to any other user present on the network.
Activity: 204
Hi there/ What crypto currencies can be used to pay for the purchase of Spy tokens?
Global Spy chose the ETH currency for the ICO sale and customers can buy tokens using their Ether wallet.
What is the rate for conversion ETH to tokens?
Consumers will get 5000 spy tokens for investing minimum 1 ETH.
Cool! I will participate in ICO certainly.
Pages:
Jump to: