Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [ICO] GLOBAL SPY TOKEN: The global investigator platform for cryptocurrency - page 39. (Read 4065 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Hello team. I like how you presented your ICO, it is very interesting project. Can users order an investigation that does not belong to the sphere of the blockchain?
Global spy is ready to make investigations on any business activity using the existing methods and tools and therefore the subject of our assessment is not limited to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 274
Merit: 0
Finally a project has appeared that will help to sort out many financial issues and make  ICOs more attractive to investors who have doubted whether they should participate. How many tokens can one person buy?
The person can invest in the Global Spy ICO money from one ETH. All users who purchase Spy tokens for the amount from 10 ETH to 1000 ETH will get additional 20% bonus.
It sounds attractively  Smiley Can you say what wallet will suit for token transaction?
You can use any wallet which supports ERC20 Etherium protocol.
When will I receive my tokens? Do you reserve it first?
Activity: 238
Hello team. I like how you presented your ICO, it is very interesting project. Can users order an investigation that does not belong to the sphere of the blockchain?
copper member
Activity: 112
Finally a project has appeared that will help to sort out many financial issues and make  ICOs more attractive to investors who have doubted whether they should participate. How many tokens can one person buy?
The person can invest in the Global Spy ICO money from one ETH. All users who purchase Spy tokens for the amount from 10 ETH to 1000 ETH will get additional 20% bonus.
It sounds attractively  Smiley Can you say what wallet will suit for token transaction?
You can use any wallet which supports ERC20 Etherium protocol.
Who has the right to participate in the purchase of SPY tokens?
Before you buy SPY tokens you should check whether your country is related to those places where it is prohibited  participation in token sales.
Do I have to confirm my personal information before I can get a tokens?
In accordance to new regulations, investors seeking to purchase more than 2ETH worth of Spy Tokens, will be required to provide personal details to the KYC protocol.
Activity: 252
Before you buy SPY tokens you should check whether your country is related to those places where it is prohibited  participation in token sales.
Do I have to confirm my personal information before I can get a tokens?
copper member
Before you buy SPY tokens you should check whether your country is related to those places where it is prohibited  participation in token sales.
copper member
If I need simple information, is the ICO a scam, can I learn it from GLobal Spy without buying a large search?
Global Spy platform will have the databases and registries where every users can get the information about the scam using the automated search engine.
Is the product already patented? Or is it just now being developed?
Team of the ICO project created ideas of Global SPY platform, but the product will be launched after the end of token sales. In the end of 2018 year the participants will be able to try Global Spy platform.
It's a pity that the platform is not yet ready. I would like to try the opportunities as soon as possible
If the ICO project collects enough funds, then until the release date will not be so long to wait, about six months.
Activity: 294
If I need simple information, is the ICO a scam, can I learn it from GLobal Spy without buying a large search?
Global Spy platform will have the databases and registries where every users can get the information about the scam using the automated search engine.
Team of the ICO project created ideas of Global SPY platform, but the product will be launched after the end of token sales. In the end of 2018 year the participants will be able to try Global Spy platform.
It's a pity that the platform is not yet ready. I would like to try the opportunities as soon as possible
copper member
copper member
Is the ico have a bonus system?
Global Spy has the amazing quantity bonuses.
If you purchase between 1–4.999 ETH, you will get a 5 percent bonus in the number of Spy tokens allotted. You will get a 10 percent bonus for purchasing tokens worth 5–9.9999 ETH and a 20 percent bonus for tokens worth 10–999.999 ETH. These bonuses are valid throughout the ICO period.
Is the ico have a bonus system?
Activity: 210
The cryptocurrency market has many risks. How will the Global Spy team's work allow investors to reduce the failure rate when investing in the ICO project?
The Global SPY can help for investors in three important ways
1. Assess the authenticity of the smart contracts provided by the firm to make sure that it is worth buying a crypto currency 2. Find out whether the business idea is unique
3. Determine whether a startup is authentic
Pages:
Jump to: