Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 41. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 03:18:40 PM
Do you have any legal entities or large companies among your investors?
I think this is private information that can be disclosed at the request of the companies themselves
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 03:17:22 PM
how many employees are working on the project at the moment?

There are more than 20 members in our team. You can find info about them at our site. Also there are their contacts, feel free to ask them about their responsibilities and our project. We are open! Also follow us in the Telegram, we publish some photo from our office, business trips etc
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 03:13:40 PM
Do you have any legal entities or large companies among your investors?
Activity: 448
November 30, 2017, 03:11:34 PM
Hi Dev,
gold mining industry with strong regulators.
How do you plan to pay dividends? Will they be credited to the company's tokens or to Fiat?

Hi, Crypto_Enthusiast!

We have fiat or cryptocurrency options for beeing income.

The most prominent option with Goldea is to receive dividends in BTC or ETH directly to your wallet, which was used to purchase GEA tokens. That's how it will be credited.

And what does your version of Fiat mean?
I also do not quite understand how it will be possible to receive money in Fiat?

The company revenues come in fiat (currency), so investors are able to benefit through KYC procedure
thanks now everything became clear to me
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 03:08:47 PM
Hi Dev,
How do you plan to pay dividends? Will they be credited to the company's tokens or to Fiat?

Hi, Crypto_Enthusiast!

The most prominent option with Goldea is to receive dividends in BTC or ETH directly to your wallet, which was used to purchase GEA tokens. That's how it will be credited.

I also do not quite understand how it will be possible to receive money in Fiat?

The company revenues come in fiat (currency), so investors are able to benefit through KYC procedure
Activity: 434
November 30, 2017, 03:04:41 PM
Hi Dev,

Hi, Crypto_Enthusiast!

Simply if platform tokens can be purchased only for certain crypto-currencies, then when will it be necessary to indicate your purse for fiat money?
November 30, 2017, 03:02:30 PM
the whitepaper is hard to follow, can u share me more info?

Please specify your question, because basic Study is 165 pages long.
you did not translate white paper into Russian or Ukrainian?

No, my friend, this would sink us in translation works for ages. We have several papers originally in Russian, I can send them to you if you email [email protected]
Activity: 476
November 30, 2017, 03:01:04 PM
The price of the token will depend directly on the price of gold?
That would be great. Because it would mean that the price of the token will only grow. This is a very good sign for an investor

Not fact. The price of gold in the short term may fall. To be sure in profits, need to consider only the mid-term++.
Here you are absolutely right. Who is going to do this should take into account many factors. But ultimately the profit should please
Activity: 294
November 30, 2017, 02:57:56 PM
Hi Dev,

Hi, Crypto_Enthusiast!

November 30, 2017, 02:55:58 PM
at the moment the company is gaining programmers and developers?

we are full of developers at present. Several tasks are outsourced.
Activity: 434
November 30, 2017, 02:54:25 PM
Hi Dev,

Hi, Crypto_Enthusiast!

Activity: 53
November 30, 2017, 02:49:07 PM

Hello. We'll paid dividends that will depend on the gold mined.

at the moment you already have experience in gold mining? Or are you just starting to do this?

Hello. Yes, the core members of our team are professionals in this field. You could see detailed info about them at our website (goldea.io, "Team" block).
Activity: 266
November 30, 2017, 02:40:27 PM
That would be great. Because it would mean that the price of the token will only grow. This is a very good sign for an investor
Activity: 230
November 30, 2017, 02:36:25 PM
Activity: 378
November 30, 2017, 02:33:16 PM
Great idea. I think this platform has all the chances to become successful in this direction. And to bring the development of gold mines to a new level
Activity: 199
November 30, 2017, 02:31:21 PM

you did not translate white paper into Russian or Ukrainian?
November 30, 2017, 02:30:08 PM

Activity: 252
November 30, 2017, 02:28:45 PM
at the moment you already have experience in gold mining? Or are you just starting to do this?
Activity: 256
November 30, 2017, 02:25:01 PM
at the moment the company is gaining programmers and developers?
Activity: 263
November 30, 2017, 02:22:16 PM
Your company will personally engage in gold mining or will hire contractors
I think that for investors this does not play any role to them it is important to know how much they will profit
Pages:
Jump to: