Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] GOLDEA - page 40. (Read 14373 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:23:47 PM
You did not plan to add Chinese to the site?
 Your platform can be  demand in China
Activity: 266
November 30, 2017, 05:21:32 PM
I looked through the list of your partners and was impressed. Your company looks very reliable. I'm ready to participate. thank you
Yes, I also really liked everything but I would first like to start with a bounty program
Activity: 246
November 30, 2017, 05:18:41 PM
I looked through the list of your partners and was impressed. Your company looks very reliable. I'm ready to participate. thank you
Activity: 254
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 05:10:57 PM

What wallet do you recommend for storing your tokens?
Activity: 176
November 30, 2017, 05:06:22 PM
A good project of which has every chance of success among investors. Good luck to the developers

Gold mining is a very profitable bisiness. There was no ICO in gold mining.
I also think that gold mining is a profitable and long-term business.
Activity: 266
November 30, 2017, 05:00:01 PM
I see that you a lot of expertise in Mining in general but I dont see any IT devs or blockchain experts in your team.  Who is going to be in charge of all of the stuff with establishing the token?
I do not really understand the question. What exactly should you supervise? If directly mining of gold it is possible to hire contractors
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
November 30, 2017, 04:59:55 PM
A good project of which has every chance of success among investors. Good luck to the developers

Gold mining is a very profitable bisiness. There was no ICO in gold mining.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:53:42 PM
I see that you a lot of expertise in Mining in general but I dont see any IT devs or blockchain experts in your team.  Who is going to be in charge of all of the stuff with establishing the token?
Activity: 28
November 30, 2017, 04:14:23 PM
at the moment you are already mining gold in some way. Or will you just start?

this is a new endeavour at the new location and with new company, however team is more then experienced in gold mining, preparations, exploration, enrichment, further processing and shipment of mined gold
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
November 30, 2017, 04:01:44 PM
When we are owner of this coin, do we generate through the coin an passive income of gold, or do we have to exchange our coins for a fixed amount of gold.
If second what wil the exchange rate than based of?

Thanks for your interest. At first stages you can change tokens to gold next way: token --> $ --> Gold. So amount of gold you can buy for 1 token will depend on the prices on exchange. Stay Tuned!
November 30, 2017, 03:57:13 PM
When we are owner of this coin, do we generate through the coin an passive income of gold, or do we have to exchange our coins for a fixed amount of gold.

You will receive quaterly dividends, e.g. to your ethereum wallet. Simultaneously since May, 1st tokens will be listed on major exchange spots, where you'l be able to sell your shear of goldea. Our key point is liquidity of token, which makes it readily sellable on the public coinmarket.

Basically one token is one gram of gold to begin with.
Activity: 254
November 30, 2017, 03:55:23 PM
at the moment you already have experience in gold mining? Or are you just starting to do this?

Our team has various experience in gold mining which ranges from 3 to 20 years and totally they add up to 45 different successful projects in gold mining.
Oh, that's great. It is always easier to know that a company already has experience and a working business. I would like to support the developers. Thank you.
Activity: 14
November 30, 2017, 03:51:20 PM

new projects new achievements congratulations for this amazing project I hope they get to the top I'm waking up for you
November 30, 2017, 03:50:21 PM
at the moment you already have experience in gold mining? Or are you just starting to do this?

Our team has various experience in gold mining which ranges from 3 to 20 years and totally they add up to 45 different successful projects in gold mining.
Activity: 249
November 30, 2017, 03:50:07 PM
at the moment you are already mining gold in some way. Or will you just start?
Activity: 95
November 30, 2017, 03:47:55 PM
Activity: 280
November 30, 2017, 03:38:00 PM
very interesting information for thought. I think tokens give a passive profit and they do not even need to be sold
November 30, 2017, 03:31:14 PM
Are you going to mine gold in other countries in the future?

Please, susankhardman, don't be ahead of the moment. We must focus now on our piece of land which actually is not so small (143 sq.km.). The rest will follow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 03:25:10 PM
November 30, 2017, 03:22:11 PM
Your company will personally engage in gold mining or will hire contractors

Key geological, engineering and executive management are already part of Goldea. The local on-site operator is Rexmetal - a company, registered in Mali and containing our key exploitation personnel. See goldea.io -> TEAM menu to see  them in person.
Pages:
Jump to: