Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 115. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I don't understand why Hamster is better than small companies with innovation, which are using marketing tools? You can spend the same $25,000 per year on a marketing campaign and get much more buyers than on the new marketplace.
Right, companies with innovation, that nobody has ever used. The target audience for such products is not formed, yet, so the owners of such organizations don’t even know on what trading platform they should promote their projects and what tools to use.
Well, you can study the market, define your customers and then focus your ads on them, can’t you?
Activity: 350
I don't understand why Hamster is better than small companies with innovation, which are using marketing tools? You can spend the same $25,000 per year on a marketing campaign and get much more buyers than on the new marketplace.
Right, companies with innovation, that nobody has ever used. The target audience for such products is not formed, yet, so the owners of such organizations don’t even know on what trading platform they should promote their projects and what tools to use.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi everyone! Tell me, will it be possible to buy coins, paying with a credit card?
Hello. No, we accept payments only in cryptocurrency. The full list can be found on the official website of the project.
Activity: 336
Hi everyone! Tell me, will it be possible to buy coins, paying with a credit card?
Activity: 364
I always evaluate sellers in online shops on reviews and rating. And will Hamster have some other indicators in addition to reviews and ratings, using which buyers will be able to determine the quality of vendors?
Activity: 350
Hello. As I understand it, Hamster has long-term developmental perspective. If my company becomes big and sales volumes will exceed several millions in a year, will I still be able to be vendor in Hamster?
Activity: 224
It’s said in white paper that you agree with inescapable HMT tokens loss of value. Are you going to buy them back in 2020 in this case? And if it doesn't happen what are you going to do?

We will be doing buyback in any case, however we already implemented many preventive actions so the token price won't drop
Hello everyone. If I got it right I can pay with cryptocurrency. Will I be able to do that after you sell the market place in 2020?

Yes, you will be able to pay on marketplace with HMT tokens and in case if the vendor accepts crypto. This option will be built-in to the system, so there is low probability for it to become inactive.
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what cryptocurrency I can use to make payments?

Full list you can find on our web hmstr.io, there will be most common currencies, including eth, btc, waves and many others.
I do sell a lot of staff online so I wanna know if market place offers 10 different payment methods, can I choose only 4 methods out of them?

We offer 10 different cryptocurrencies which you can use to buy our HMT tokens. However if you are asking about buying staff on the marketplace, most of the transactions will be for fiat money
Activity: 238
I do sell a lot of staff online so I wanna know if market place offers 10 different payment methods, can I choose only 4 methods out of them?
Activity: 406
Hi everyone. Does anyone know what cryptocurrency I can use to make payments?
Activity: 266
Hello everyone. If I got it right I can pay with cryptocurrency. Will I be able to do that after you sell the market place in 2020?
Activity: 280
It’s said in white paper that you agree with inescapable HMT tokens loss of value. Are you going to buy them back in 2020 in this case? And if it doesn't happen what are you going to do?
Hello. I’ve read that you had chosen three factors to determine venders to co-owners conversion. Why did you chose those 3? Do you think conversion forecast is going to be different by 2020?
You say that market place expected revenue is going to be $304 million USD. When do you expect that to happen? and what effect it’s going to have upon HMT rates?
Dear friends, we have great news for you! Just in 5 days, on December 7th at 11.00 GMT we start token presale with a 20% discount. Don't miss the opportunity to buy token for $1,6 only! Sign up to get presale access at https://hmstr.io

Activity: 364
 I wonder how long is the buy-back?  I mean how long till money is transferred to my account?
Greetings. Its said in white paper that all the money gained are going to be spent on tokens buy out after market places selling. But what if it’s not enough?
Jump to: