Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 111. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Hello. I was reading the white paper of the project and reached the “How Hamster will attract vendors” section. There was no description of the marketing strategy, only blurred information. Therefore, I can conclude that Hamster's founders don’t understand themselves how they will attract new manufactures to the site.

What's so hard to understand? Most likely, the company's experts will use all possible sources to search for young producers to negotiate directly with them.
Negotiate directly? Well, you know, you can negotiate to attract, at least, several vendors to the platform all the time. In general, the most sound business principle is: “don’t look for buyers in the Internet age, buyers should look for you themselves.”
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Hello. I was reading the white paper of the project and reached the “How Hamster will attract vendors” section. There was no description of the marketing strategy, only blurred information. Therefore, I can conclude that Hamster's founders don’t understand themselves how they will attract new manufactures to the site.

What's so hard to understand? Most likely, the company's experts will use all possible sources to search for young producers to negotiate directly with them.
Activity: 266
If your project is non-commercial, as far as I understand, you will not receive any benefits. Then what is your interest in creating this platform?
Activity: 336
Activity: 205
Merit: 10
I hasten to disappoint you, but nothing similar will happen, because Hamster will sell its coins during pre-sale and ICO without any bonuses. In addition, bounty campaign participants will receive their rewards only in 9 months after the ICO is over. Or maybe they will simply get a sum of money equivalent to the number of tokens received within the bounty.

Heh, frankly speaking, it’s is a very interesting approach) Well, I take it back, now it's not certain that HMT tokens will fall in value in 2-3 weeks after the end of the ICO. Looks like, they’ll start to grow immediately)
Since such a topic is discussed, I’d like to learn from you, friends, when does the company plan to start to redeem coins? I just like this idea of buyback: you buy cheaper coins on the exchange, and sell to the companies later at bigger price.
As far as I know, Hamster's founders are planning to begin to redeem tokens before launching the beta version of the service. It means that when the first ones start to sign in on the first version of the platform, the buyback will start.
As far as I know, Hamster's founders are planning to begin to redeem tokens before launching the beta version of the service. It means that when the first ones start to sign in on the first version of the platform, the buyback will start.
Activity: 280
I hasten to disappoint you, but nothing similar will happen, because Hamster will sell its coins during pre-sale and ICO without any bonuses. In addition, bounty campaign participants will receive their rewards only in 9 months after the ICO is over. Or maybe they will simply get a sum of money equivalent to the number of tokens received within the bounty.

Heh, frankly speaking, it’s is a very interesting approach) Well, I take it back, now it's not certain that HMT tokens will fall in value in 2-3 weeks after the end of the ICO. Looks like, they’ll start to grow immediately)
Since such a topic is discussed, I’d like to learn from you, friends, when does the company plan to start to redeem coins? I just like this idea of buyback: you buy cheaper coins on the exchange, and sell to the companies later at bigger price.

Activity: 126

Activity: 392
I don’t understand why one should buy coins of this project, if you still have to sell them back in 3 years. And if you don’t want to sell them, they will be depreciated, and in general you will lose everything. I believe that this isn’t quite right attitude of the project's founders to investors.

What does it mean - why should they be bought?)) To sell them back in 3 years to the marketplace and increase your capital!!!
While the tokens are still in circulation, you can use them to pay for purchases and various services within the Hamster platform. And then, as it’s said above, they can be sold in 3 years. And if you don’t want to wait for three years, you can easily do the same thing on the stock exchange, after waiting for the growth rate.

The growth of rate ... Are there any guarantees that the cost of HMT tokens will grow rather than fall?  Well, if they start to fall in price, then investors will come off the losers.

Their rate will grow, because they will be used within the platform. This will increase the demand for coins, while the constant burning of surplus will reduce supply. For sure, this will lead to a gradual increase in these tokens’ cost.

In my opinion, it's better to buy HTM tokens 2-3 in weeks after the ICO is over.
Hello, I’m sorry, can you tell me why you think so? Will there really be any special conditions for the purchase of the remaining coins offered in 2-3 weeks after the end of the sale is over?)))

No, in fact, It’s simple. The cost of HMT tokens will fall after the end of the ICO, this is a common thing. This will happen, because tokens received free of charge by members of the bounty campaign and as well as various bonuses for participation in the ICO will be available for sale on the exchanges.
Activity: 224
Have you decided yet, what the searching form for will be like? I'm just wondering with what criteria will they be able to search for products in the marketplace.
I don’t understand why one should buy coins of this project, if you still have to sell them back in 3 years. And if you don’t want to sell them, they will be depreciated, and in general you will lose everything. I believe that this isn’t quite right attitude of the project's founders to investors.

What does it mean - why should they be bought?)) To sell them back in 3 years to the marketplace and increase your capital!!!
While the tokens are still in circulation, you can use them to pay for purchases and various services within the Hamster platform. And then, as it’s said above, they can be sold in 3 years. And if you don’t want to wait for three years, you can easily do the same thing on the stock exchange, after waiting for the growth rate.

The growth of rate ... Are there any guarantees that the cost of HMT tokens will grow rather than fall?  Well, if they start to fall in price, then investors will come off the losers.

Their rate will grow, because they will be used within the platform. This will increase the demand for coins, while the constant burning of surplus will reduce supply. For sure, this will lead to a gradual increase in these tokens’ cost.

In my opinion, it's better to buy HTM tokens 2-3 in weeks after the ICO is over.
Hello, I’m sorry, can you tell me why you think so? Will there really be any special conditions for the purchase of the remaining coins offered in 2-3 weeks after the end of the sale is over?)))

No, in fact, It’s simple. The cost of HMT tokens will fall after the end of the ICO, this is a common thing. This will happen, because tokens received free of charge by members of the bounty campaign and as well as various bonuses for participation in the ICO will be available for sale on the exchanges.

Activity: 378

Activity: 378
Activity: 350
All in all, the delivery topic is very interesting. I'm also interested, will there be any geographical restrictions in Hamster? I mean, will there be any countries whose citizens can’t order goods from the marketplace?
The platform won’t set any restrictions, because the company is eager to male its coverage international. The only thing that can become an obstacle for buyers of some countries is the domestic legislation. It can be, for example, either restriction on the activity of the service as a whole (it’s hardly possible), or a restriction on the goods that the buyer wants to order.
In All in all, it would be great if Hamster opened a huge warehouse in which all vendors could store their goods, and orders were sent from there when being bought. Then Hamster would be famous on the Internet for its sending efficiency, all competitors wouldn’t be able to match the company in this area. Do you think that anything like that may appear in the future?)
Activity: 280
All in all, the delivery topic is very interesting. I'm also interested, will there be any geographical restrictions in Hamster? I mean, will there be any countries whose citizens can’t order goods from the marketplace?
The platform won’t set any restrictions, because the company is eager to male its coverage international. The only thing that can become an obstacle for buyers of some countries is the domestic legislation. It can be, for example, either restriction on the activity of the service as a whole (it’s hardly possible), or a restriction on the goods that the buyer wants to order.
Jump to: