Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 125. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
As for me, I believe that such a trading platform doesn’t differ from large sites like Amazon or eBay. If there is a huge competition among major manufacturers, then here will be a huge competition among small manufacturers. And how will they overcome the popularity of their competitors, if the platform doesn’t have any opportunities for this? It’s unclear.
Actually, the difference between Hamster and large sites is great. Marketing tools, standard for similar projects, will be present on the platform. In particular, vendors will have an opportunity to raise their ads in the issuance, highlight with color and much more. Based on this, they can create the first marketing strategies and gain invaluable experience
Activity: 177
As for me, I believe that such a trading platform doesn’t differ from large sites like Amazon or eBay. If there is a huge competition among major manufacturers, then here will be a huge competition among small manufacturers. And how will they overcome the popularity of their competitors, if the platform doesn’t have any opportunities for this? It’s unclear.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Hi Dev,
the idea looks good. But why in the white paper there is no information about the team - advisors, investors, developers?

Thanks for your point. We have decided to make an additional section about the team on the web, because we are huuuuge Smiley
that is right you can find the teams in the website.
when the token sale begin detail, I seen the project has long lived
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Hi Dev,
the idea looks good. But why in the white paper there is no information about the team - advisors, investors, developers?

Thanks for your point. We have decided to make an additional section about the team on the web, because we are huuuuge Smiley
I’ve read in the description of the marketplace that each manufacturer will deliver the goods to the buyer on their own. And if the buyer pays his bill but doesn’t receive his goods within a certain period of time, can you resolve the dispute with the vendor? How much does this service cost to the buyer?

Yes, we will have agents sorting out all dispute issues
Hello, comrades. Tell me please, how can I buy HMT tokens if I fail to pre-register?

You still have time to join registration! Otherwise you will be able to buy tokens on the exchanges Smiley
Good afternoon. How long will the main round of Hamster's ICO last?

YEs, exactly, ICO will last 4 weeks or until hard cap is reached
Good afternoon. I’ve read your white paper very carefully and didn’t quite understand if you consider Amazon and Kickstarter to be your competitors. Well, this is a bold challenge, but if you carry out everything that was planned, I think you will be able to get ahead of them.

Hey, thanks for the kind words Smiley no, we don't consider them to be our competitors.

The sales of unique gadgets has really small volumes for them and those giant marketplaces are not aimed on acquiring smaller vendors. Moreover they have quite unfriendly conditions for those.
Activity: 378
VOTES
Good afternoon. I’ve read your white paper very carefully and didn’t quite understand if you consider Amazon and Kickstarter to be your competitors. Well, this is a bold challenge, but if you carry out everything that was planned, I think you will be able to get ahead of them.
Activity: 103
Greetings. ICO will last for 4 weeks exactly. But it will end sooner if the company collects a hard cup.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
Hello, comrades. Tell me please, how can I buy HMT tokens if I fail to pre-register?
If you have no time to pre-register, you can buy coins on crypto-exchanges about which Hamster developers will notify us later. But there is still a preliminary registration, so you still can pass it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
It’s a very cool idea, guys! Some of my friends came up with cool gadgets for everyday use, but couldn’t move forward due to the fact that they did not have a place like Hamster. I just don’t like the fact that you haven’t worked out an issue of delivery of goods from sellers to buyers, especially if they are in different countries.

The question has been worked out. Each vendor gets an opportunity to be engaged independently in not only selling their products, but also arranging the delivery of goods to their customers. This will become an invaluable experience for them, especially as long as there are not so many sales. Many companies don’t cope with delivery due to lack of experience when a flurry of orders falls on them.
I’ve read that every vendor will have an opportunity to deliver their products on their own. That's what embarrasses me, because the likelihood of fraud is high. Buyers of goods will pay for the goods, the vendor will fade away and they will remain deceived, which can shake the confidence of the users to all the young companies that are developing in Hamster.

Oh, so is this the question that bothers you? First, the platform will help resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer. Secondly, each purchase will be carried out via a smart contract. The funds for the goods will be blocked in it until the buyer confirms the receipt of their goods. Thirdly, if a small manufacturer isn’t sure that he is able to deliver a product on his own at the moment, he can use Hamster's partner delivery service.
It's strange that I didn’t find information about the partner delivery service myself. And do you know how much will this service cost in the marketplace? I'm just planning to place my products on Hamster and at the moment I'm trying to calculate all possible costs.

What will happen if the buyer receives his purchase but intends to say that he has not received anything in order to return his money? How can the vendor defend his rights and get honestly earned money?
Activity: 364
It’s a very cool idea, guys! Some of my friends came up with cool gadgets for everyday use, but couldn’t move forward due to the fact that they did not have a place like Hamster. I just don’t like the fact that you haven’t worked out an issue of delivery of goods from sellers to buyers, especially if they are in different countries.

The question has been worked out. Each vendor gets an opportunity to be engaged independently in not only selling their products, but also arranging the delivery of goods to their customers. This will become an invaluable experience for them, especially as long as there are not so many sales. Many companies don’t cope with delivery due to lack of experience when a flurry of orders falls on them.
I’ve read that every vendor will have an opportunity to deliver their products on their own. That's what embarrasses me, because the likelihood of fraud is high. Buyers of goods will pay for the goods, the vendor will fade away and they will remain deceived, which can shake the confidence of the users to all the young companies that are developing in Hamster.

Oh, so is this the question that bothers you? First, the platform will help resolve disputes between the seller and the buyer. Secondly, each purchase will be carried out via a smart contract. The funds for the goods will be blocked in it until the buyer confirms the receipt of their goods. Thirdly, if a small manufacturer isn’t sure that he is able to deliver a product on his own at the moment, he can use Hamster's partner delivery service.
It's strange that I didn’t find information about the partner delivery service myself. And do you know how much will this service cost in the marketplace? I'm just planning to place my products on Hamster and at the moment I'm trying to calculate all possible costs.
Activity: 322

Activity: 392

Activity: 322

Activity: 392
Activity: 294
Frankly speaking, for me this project seems to be just a copy of the well-known Amazon. There It’s even easier to operate for young producers since this service is used by much more users. Thus, young producers are gradually gaining first sales there and are becoming famous.

Do you really think so??? How can you compare the marketplace which is aimed only at small companies to a trading platform, where the goods are offered by real giants with a big name, whose competition is simply can’t be won? Unique goods get simply lost there because of the huge assortment of a lot of useless things.

In addition, Amazon is mainly focused on the American market, and vendors, who have a real unique, useful and cool product need to have buyers all over the world in order to determine their target audience as soon as possible.
And there’re also a large number of goods and large producers. Competition is everywhere; do you think there won’t be any in Hamster? Amazon offers manufacturers a lot of marketing tools due to which they can promote their brand. Will there be anything like that in Hamster?

Yes, Hamster will have marketing tools to promote its company. But don’t you think how much does advertising cost in Amazon? It is calculated there as a large sum with five or even six zeros. Even the young producers who have automated production simply can’t afford it. Therefore, they don’t achieve and won’t achieve there any success.

As far as I know young companies can gain popularity due to positive feedback in Amazon. That is, you make some good sales, get the first reviews and then the exponential growth starts. You can even avoid spending money on marketing tools.

I wonder how a young producer with five positive reviews will be able to get ahead of the issuance of a company that has ten thousand positive reviews? In addition, a lot of Amazon’s positive reviews are bought, and every feedback about the companies in Hamster will be checked by Hamster agents.
Jump to: