Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 127. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I’m wondering on what services of the marketplace I can spend tokens. Can anyone tell me about this?

Activity: 364
Merit: 10
It looks great, finally there’re projects that will help environmental friendly electricity to become more profitable then the energy that is got from fossil fuels. But I can’t understand how will the seller transfer it to other people?
Activity: 294
Why do developers predict that there will unique products sold in their marketplace?
Everything is simple: the project plans to attract young companies that don’t have enough funds to drive out competitors of major marketplaces to the site. They will be able to offer their unique products in Hamster.

It all sounds cool, but why are you so confident? After all, companies that are only engaged in "copying" the famous brands and selling products of poor quality can come to the site instead of promising ones.

I don’t think that the creators of the project didn’t consider this in their plans. They will obviously have some methods to get rid of such manufacturers on their platform.
You’re right because the creators of Hamster will conduct manual moderation of each vendor who wants to work in their marketplace. I'll tell you even more, they are going to independently assess the quality of products of manufacturers who want to cooperate with Hamster.

This is a serious approach to the matter. But can’t such a routine verification process lead to a slowdown in the number of vendors on the site and, as a consequence, slow the growth of the whole company?
Why do developers predict that there will unique products sold in their marketplace?
Everything is simple: the project plans to attract young companies that don’t have enough funds to drive out competitors of major marketplaces to the site. They will be able to offer their unique products in Hamster.

It all sounds cool, but why are you so confident? After all, companies that are only engaged in "copying" the famous brands and selling products of poor quality can come to the site instead of promising ones.

I don’t think that the creators of the project didn’t consider this in their plans. They will obviously have some methods to get rid of such manufacturers on their platform.
You’re right because the creators of Hamster will conduct manual moderation of each vendor who wants to work in their marketplace. I'll tell you even more, they are going to independently assess the quality of products of manufacturers who want to cooperate with Hamster.

Activity: 84

Activity: 148

I'm going to invest in this projec
Activity: 252
Hello. How many HMT tokens do you want to leave in circulation, when carrying out a buyback?
Activity: 210
Good afternoon. When will the information on the timing of pre-sale appear?
Greetings. The developers said that they will tell us about the beginning of pre-sale in the last week of November, that’s very soon!
Activity: 378
Good afternoon. When will the information on the timing of pre-sale appear?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon. Let’s say the marketplace will be moderated by vendors, or anyone can start to trade in Hamster. I could not find any information about this, and I think that there will be a lot of goods of poor quality without moderation.
Activity: 224
Hello to everybody. I did not find information about what crypto currency can be used to buy HMT tokens. Can you tell me, please?

Hi, you can find the list of the currencies on our web hmstr.io, it is going to be more than 10 coins, including wave, btc, ethereum etc..
Is it possible that with the growth of the popularity of the marketplace, large companies will "come here" and harass young producers in competition?

Good question, however it is not possible, because of the fact that we are aimed only at niche vendors and are not planning to register bigger giants on the platform
Will vendors have any opportunity to issue discount cards or coupons for their customers within the platform?

We are thinking about using this option too.
Activity: 336
Greetings to everybody. I looked through the information on the project, it is very doubtful that low prices will be offered here! After all, how can one understand that the price for the goods is objective if there’s nothing to be compared with? I think that many vendors will overestimate their goods in order to earn more money.

It would be unfortunately if the developers of the marketplace didn’t take care about this. They will set up a semi-automatic algorithm that will guarantee the lowest prices in Hamster.
How will he do this? Will semi-automatic algorithm be able to estimate the cost of goods and set an objective price? It’s hard to imagine the effectiveness of such an algorithm.

You should not think like that. Hamster will have a robot that will parse all the sites where vendors will sell their goods. It will set the lowest cost of goods in automatic mode because of focusing on other areas.
 In addition, if the robot finds a price deviation of more than 10%, manual moderation will be added to avoid mistakes and malicious intent.
Greetings to everybody. I looked through the information on the project, it is very doubtful that low prices will be offered here! After all, how can one understand that the price for the goods is objective if there’s nothing to be compared with? I think that many vendors will overestimate their goods in order to earn more money.

It would be unfortunately if the developers of the marketplace didn’t take care about this. They will set up a semi-automatic algorithm that will guarantee the lowest prices in Hamster.
How will he do this? Will semi-automatic algorithm be able to estimate the cost of goods and set an objective price? It’s hard to imagine the effectiveness of such an algorithm.

You should not think like that. Hamster will have a robot that will parse all the sites where vendors will sell their goods. It will set the lowest cost of goods in automatic mode because of focusing on other areas.
Activity: 336

Jump to: