Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 128. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Greetings to everybody. I looked through the information on the project, it is very doubtful that low prices will be offered here! After all, how can one understand that the price for the goods is objective if there’s nothing to be compared with? I think that many vendors will overestimate their goods in order to earn more money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Hello to everybody. I did not find information about what crypto currency can be used to buy HMT tokens. Can you tell me, please?
Yes, of course. I can tell you that the list of available crypto-currencies for paying for the purchase of tokens is large. Open  the official website of the project, all the information is at the top of the main page.
Activity: 280
Hello to everybody. I did not find information about what crypto currency can be used to buy HMT tokens. Can you tell me, please?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello!
Do you have any predictions of percentage increases of HMT for any period?
Also, i'm waiting for announcement of ICO start))
Hello? Wait for answer!)
And also i have one more question about do you have some pre agreements with electronics producers which are interested in your project?
I don’t quite understand, will the vendors pay 20% or $20 per each sale? Or can they choose between these two options?
Activity: 266
Is it possible that with the growth of the popularity of the marketplace, large companies will "come here" and harass young producers in competition?
Activity: 224
Will vendors have any opportunity to issue discount cards or coupons for their customers within the platform?
I was very pleased that manufacturers will have an opportunity to get feedback from customers via blockchain voting. Is there any limit concerning this option? For example, restrictions on the maximum number of votings launched per month?
Activity: 406
Hello. Tell me, please, may your plans to sell Hamster to vendors change as the company develops? For example, can you decide to sell it not in 2020, but a little later?
Activity: 238
Merit: 102
How large is your market?
How many sellers will you need to have in order to start the platform, or doesn’t it matter?
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
i have heard about this project and also have seen on facebook but its intersting it has not so much replies here on bitcointalk where you have very nice ANN with good graphic.
Finally, I will get rid of the "garbage" counterfeits from China and I can really get something interesting with the help of Hamster! Have Hamster marketers already calculated how many sellers will they be able to attract to the platform during the first year of operation and how many products will they be able to offer?
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Hello!
Do you have any predictions of percentage increases of HMT for any period?
Also, i'm waiting for announcement of ICO start))
Activity: 205
Is it true it will be spent about $ 2000 on attracting one vendor to the platform? Who was involved in this calculation and on the basis of what data was it conducted?
It is interesting to know what the creators of the project plan to spend most of the funds that will be received during the ICO on?

Most of the funds will be spent on marketing and acquiring new vendors and buyers on the platform
What can I do with HMT tokens before launching the beta version of the platform? Or do I still have to wait for its launch?

The tokens can be used in 3 ways:

1) on the platform
2) for trading on the exchanges
3) for the buy-back of the tokens by HMSTR

It's up to you how to use them
Activity: 238
It is interesting to know what the creators of the project plan to spend most of the funds that will be received during the ICO on?
Sorry to ask this here, I tried to look back at old posts and on Google but couldn't find exact answers, so apologies if this has been asked before. This is a UK-based startup, does that mean that at some point, others from foreign countries like myself will one day have to perform verification measures for KYC? I like the idea of decentralized marketplaces since so many sellers on Amazon and such always restrict shipping to my country. Will Hamster address this issue?

I know Asians are not a big market yet, but spending power is increasing and electronics are very hot on the demand right now.

Your question is more than welcomed, this is what this topics is crated for, so I can response to your questions.

Everyone who would like to invest in our ICO will have to pass KYC.

We are aware of the asian market which actually is quite big and definitely planning to shipping there!
Merit: 101
What can I do with HMT tokens before launching the beta version of the platform? Or do I still have to wait for its launch?
Jump to: