Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ICO Hamster Marketplace - Decentralized marketplace for electronics - page 98. (Read 14954 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
It seems to me that 1 million USD to be spent on redeeming tokens annually is a very little sum. In this case their amount won’t change significantly by 2020. In my opinion, the company should think over increase of the sum that will be allocated to buy the coins back.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello all) The question is probably more to the developers of the platform: do vendors have the opportunity to advertise the trading platform in third-party advertising networks?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Do you think that after the opening of the platform in the first week there will be discounts for all products of producers or not?
Activity: 266
Good afternoon. If producers receive payment with HMT coins, they will have the opportunity to exchange them for fiat money inside the platform? What will be the commission for conversion?
Activity: 280
Kind time of the day for all the readers of the forum. Is it true that if I do not have time to register for the ICO I will not be able to take part in it? Then you can buy coins only on the exchange?
Activity: 266
Does anyone know how long after the ICO the developers of the project will be able to manage their tokens?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The date to be announced soon, for now I can say that it will start in January.
Activity: 224
When the Hamster ICO will end?

We will post this information soon Smiley
I feel like I don’t know any thing so I did register and don’t know what’s that all about so plz educate me and guide me what to do next

First of all I recommend you to check our web hmstr.io later please check the Whitepaper on the web. If you would like me to help you with anything, just let me know Smiley
Hello. Can token sale be over earlier than it’s planned? 

Sure, if the tokens will be sold out before the date arranged Smiley
where buy tokens?

For the purchase of the tokens please leave your email on our web hmstr.io. You will receive all necessary information in the letter Smiley
It seems to me very convenient that registration for pre-ICO ids still open in 2 hours before its start. This will let the max number of people to take part in it.

Thank you for your kind words Smiley
Good day. Does anyone know if founders are going to put for sale all the tokens they’ve got or a plan is to keep some as a reserve fund?

70% of tokens will be sold in terms of the crowd sale
Good day. Does anyone know if founders are going to put for sale all the tokens they’ve got or a plan is to keep some as a reserve fund?

70% of tokens will be sold in terms of the crowd sale
Hi dev! When the Hamster ICO will end?

This information will be shared with you as soon as possible. Stay tuned!
Good afternoon! Is it true that tokens will be sold at a price of $1.6 rather than $2 during the pre-ICO?
Yes, the platform rewards early users in this way and allow vendors to enter the platform under most comfortable conditions.
Is the number of tokens that can be purchased by one person on pre-sale limited?

No, there are no limits for tokens purchase by one person
I am excited for the success of the project. I just hope and recommend that the dev will get more bounty campaigns and games.  I am glad that I am part of this project

Thank you for you support!
Good afternoon! Is it true that tokens will be sold at a price of $1.6 rather than $2 during the pre-ICO?

Yes, we sell the tokens in terms of resale with 20% discount
Activity: 294
Greetings, readers of the forum. Tell me, how many developers have the tokens allocated to the bounty program?
Hello) Listen, if I'm not mistaken, then 2.5% of the total issue.
Hamster Marketplace presale moves to
December 11th at 11.12 GMT
due to the congestion of Ethereum blockchain

Dear Friends,
the launch of the Hamster Marketplace presale was supposed to take place yesterday. Unfortunately, the cat ran across our road, so to speak. More precisely, several hundred thousand digital cats from the popular CryptoKitties application, which continues to overload the Ethereum blockchain since December 4, has delayed the launch of multiple ICO’s.
The Ethereum developers' forecast for solving all problems of blockchain capacity is "a couple of weeks" at best. We were planning to launch the presale exclusively on “Ether" this Friday. This technical issue did not leave us and our project a better solution than to urgently start accepting other currencies that were previously expected to launch only on January’s Hamster Marketplace token-sale.

We are doing everything in our power to solve this as quickly as possible. However, we had to move the presale to Monday, December 11, at 11:12 GMT.

For presale only will be available: 1 250 000 HMT
Which is about 6% from the total emission
The discount will be: 20%
Presale lasts: 20 days, until December 31, 2017

Pages:
Jump to: