Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 10. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Today I sold all my HOLOs. I still believe in HOLO, but after such a price rise in the last week and the today down trend of Bitcoin and Altcoins I just want to realize my profits. I will buying the same amount of HOLO back when the HOLO price goes down.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Holochain 2019 last 0.17$

thats arround a market cap of 21.000.000.000 hope you right.

Good Luck HOLONAUTS
Activity: 146
is it possible to gain Grinns without mining or buying?

is the a discord channel?
Activity: 3
Holo is really a new technology that why the price is now decoupled from bitcoin

It's on very low floor so that it showing mind blowing performance even in bear sentiments too. Sooner it will touch new stable and it will be wonderful achievement for this project as this have very strong support from the community.

I agree, i'm a part of the community, i contribute everyday to spread the awareness, and many people are doing much more than me. Check my website if you want to learn more: buyholo I will update with many more informations in few days, but it's already good to take a look now!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Holo is really a new technology that why the price is now decoupled from bitcoin

It's on very low floor so that it showing mind blowing performance even in bear sentiments too. Sooner it will touch new stable and it will be wonderful achievement for this project as this have very strong support from the community.
Activity: 3
Holo is really a new technology different to blockchain that why the price is now decoupled from bitcoin.  Wink
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
trx is scam

Please dont say such FUD here. TRX will rule the market in some years with its fantastic product.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
trx is scam. holo is real product for real life.

Scam or not, some reason the "scams" are the ones always mooning.

Holo is not scam at all. You can see that Holo ports are being pre-ordered now and also you will find the apps which will not require any hardware to generate holo fuel. Things gonna be very interesting for Holo in 2019. Lets keep the fingers crossed.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 507
The snake which cannot cast its skin has to die

Scam or not, some reason the "scams" are the ones always mooning.
Activity: 167
look at TRX tron 17 sat to 820 1 year  Cheesy 
the same for holo  Grin

It went over 1100 actually  Tongue
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
http://www.cloakcoin.com
look at TRX tron 17 sat to 820 1 year  Cheesy 
the same for holo  Grin
Very nice play, about 500% increase from ATL since HOT was listed on Binance. Pretty impressive in a bear market  Cool
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
This is not moon time but Hot is riding all these waves very comfortably. It is time to take some profit because we didn't come out of bearish market so buying back at lower to increase your stock will help you in future. It just bounced back after small correction, I can hope it will succeed to find higher floor as lower after next small correction. These are projects of long term to get maximum from these.

already done today.
sell all my whole bag at 30 sats and buy back at 26 sats  Grin

next stop is @40 sats  Wink

Good to see your predictions close to correct. After reaching 26 sat, it touched 32 and is again down. I would would it be able to touch 40 Sat anytime this week ?
Also note that there is no news of Holo fuel or mainnet and yet this price increase is just awesome.
it looks like he's lucky, I'm not sure if the price will go up again, because I see HOT has reached ATH if you hold BTC and wait for BTC to the moon

done.
reached 40 sats and sold all my HOTs.
waiting for a small dump to join the train again  Cool
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
This is not moon time but Hot is riding all these waves very comfortably. It is time to take some profit because we didn't come out of bearish market so buying back at lower to increase your stock will help you in future. It just bounced back after small correction, I can hope it will succeed to find higher floor as lower after next small correction. These are projects of long term to get maximum from these.

already done today.

Good to see your predictions close to correct. After reaching 26 sat, it touched 32 and is again down. I would would it be able to touch 40 Sat anytime this week ?
Also note that there is no news of Holo fuel or mainnet and yet this price increase is just awesome.
it looks like he's lucky, I'm not sure if the price will go up again, because I see HOT has reached ATH if you hold BTC and wait for BTC to the moon
Activity: 714
Merit: 254
Holo 32. place - another 25% up - nobody comments?  Grin

Too busy buying?  Cheesy

already done today.

next stop is @40 sats  Wink

I would would it be able to touch 40 Sat anytime this week ?

Lol that's called insider trading - even if someone could provide you that info.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866

already done today.

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000
This is not moon time but Hot is riding all these waves very comfortably. It is time to take some profit because we didn't come out of the bearish market so buying back at lower to increase your stock will help you in future. It just bounced back after small correction, I can hope it will succeed to find the higher floor as lower after the next small correction. These are projects of long term to get maximum from these.

already done today.

Oh, wonderful to know past 2 days many people are buying and selling their bag for their profit. They need to wait for the market to recover the prices which will help them to make some more profit. I will grab more coin when the price drops again the market.
I'm so content that i predicted this growth 6 months ago, and some retards are still talking about "pump and dump".

It's that saying - "liar thinks that everybody lies".

Loooosers.  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: