Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 13. (Read 34200 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I have a Feeling we go to the MOON SOON  Grin

It's happening there is good reason strong development is going on with super fast speed. I also feel this project will move to next level this idea is looking very practical and it has more big space to explode.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 866
I have kept buying from 18 satoshi downwards little by little in small tranches at each level. It is very cheap for the development they are doing seeing the price at 12 satoshi. You can make you position lot better for long term holding by managing the portfolio for terms. I do believe within weeks we wil see it kicking back to 24 satoshi range if you liquidate some your initial investment can return and tokens is bonus.

Even 24 Satoshi is a low price for a token as good as HOT. There is no manipulation here and no pump dump games. The development team is silently working on the back end and producing more and more use cases for this token.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
I have kept buying from 18 satoshi downwards little by little in small tranches at each level. It is very cheap for the development they are doing seeing the price at 12 satoshi. You can make you position lot better for long term holding by managing the portfolio for terms. I do believe within weeks we wil see it kicking back to 24 satoshi range if you liquidate some your initial investment can return and tokens is bonus.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Holo fuel is not really generated at the origin but transfered to the host by someone else. That other part it is either a developer that previously purchased it at an exchange or in the reserve.
Activity: 840
Merit: 250
Now Holo has a very attractive price to buy, 20 million is good, but the main thing is to properly distribute money for the development of the coin. This is the basis for any coin.

Holo going to create similar product like Hashgraph which raised crazy money on ICO? (I saw they compared Holo with Hashgraph some time ago). How much raised Holo at token sale?

They achieved their hard cap of $20 million during this phase which is big amount and it get very good response from the community. It is good project and they are developing this product to make it more promising.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
Holo going to create similar product like Hashgraph which raised crazy money on ICO? (I saw they compared Holo with Hashgraph some time ago). How much raised Holo at token sale?

They achieved their hard cap of $20 million during this phase which is big amount and it get very good response from the community. It is good project and they are developing this product to make it more promising.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Activity: 1078
Merit: 21
COMBONetworkio
I also have moved my holdings into extremely cheaper and low prices tokens like HOT. This wasn't only criteria but also high potential and highly active team with working on something serious was also seen. There is always high return on low prices tokens during bull runs and this market also qualifies for that. People started to understand how and where they can make more money.
Holo Token deserves to be a token that can be for the long term,
see the ranking of HOT in the coinmarketcap at number 59, I think it's good and worth investing here
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I also have moved my holdings into extremely cheaper and low prices tokens like HOT. This wasn't only criteria but also high potential and highly active team with working on something serious was also seen. There is always high return on low prices tokens during bull runs and this market also qualifies for that. People started to understand how and where they can make more money.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Limits exists in our own minds that we set for different things talking about the possibility of upside. Holochain they are working on spreading knowledge through workshops and camps without caring of with market is doing with prices of tokens. It really doens't mean that price are not important for Holochain team but their main priorities seem to build something first and then shift focus on marketing. This is what I got from their strategy and as of ROI limits are in your mind only.
Activity: 494
Merit: 12
Holo are doing substantial progress on Holochain and Holo in terms of development progress. While other projects are concerned with surviving the bearish market, the team is building the foundations of the project by attracting the devs interest and attention by conducting loads of  hackatons all over the world - US, South America, EU, Asia and India. Holochain is an example how a trustworthy and innovative project should be manged, props!  Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Holo team's strategy and plan is to use all the resources and energy on build while others are attracted by market's manipulation. I am becoming more and more sure that once next bull run will return we will see many projects climbing on higher positions on ranks. Hot tokens like its name will be real real hot not because of speculation but work was is being done now.
surely Bullrun will come back again, whether in 1-2 months, Bullrun will come, but the increase can be up to 1000x, there are already several tokens or coins that have gone up by 1000x, hopefully Holo will also have an impact
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Holo team's strategy and plan is to use all the resources and energy on build while others are attracted by market's manipulation. I am becoming more and more sure that once next bull run will return we will see many projects climbing on higher positions on ranks. Hot tokens like its name will be real real hot not because of speculation but work was is being done now.
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
HoloToken has been added to Lescovex DEX!
You can now start trading HOT on Lescovex

➡️ http://lescovex.com/download

https://twitter.com/lescovexcom/status/1070375719761522688
Activity: 84
Merit: 13
Dear Holo community. We are pleased to inform you about our project https://holochats.club/ which logs all important telegram chats related to Holo. We believe that Holo Chats will be a valuable addition to the Holo ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite sites in a convenient form for you through https://holochats.club/
The site is optimized for work and on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Turkish, Chinese, Russian and other versions of Holo telegram chats.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, this will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Holo’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Holo is missing on our website, please write and we will add it.
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
What is a good desktop wallet for holo coin?

At the moment you can store this token in Trezor it is standard ERC20 token. All compatible wallets is good to store this. I hope we they will move to their own blockchain than we will get desktop wallet for it.
Activity: 216
Merit: 100
What is a good desktop wallet for holo coin?
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
You shouldn't be caring of price if your plans are really to hold Hot for 2 years. If there is some increase then is like bonus for you @CryptoClown1. Here no one can say where price will be in next year because to predict you should be expert and deep knowledge of markets to throw your prediction in market. It has potential and you want to go for long then any change upwards or downwards shouldn't be your businesses.

Thanks for the reply  Abonarea,

But you have to sell at some point, i am not planning to take the coin to heaven if you know what i mean.

At 0.01 i will sell all coins i have so that is my question could it reach that high.

I understand nobody can say the price but some projections have potentien like XRP 2 years ago.

Good luck all HoloChain HODL

legendary
Hi Guys,

where you think this can go 2019?

Any Price predictions on this coin 2019?

I am intrested to buy this coin an HODL 2 years.

Good luck all.

If you have plan to hodl this coin for long term than it deosn't matter what price will be in next year. Price increase depend on different factors the most important what is size of the community and how big support it have. If we look the current progress than it looking promising project.
legendary
You shouldn't be caring of price if your plans are really to hold Hot for 2 years. If there is some increase then is like bonus for you @CryptoClown1. Here no one can say where price will be in next year because to predict you should be expert and deep knowledge of markets to throw your prediction in market. It has potential and you want to go for long then any change upwards or downwards shouldn't be your businesses.
Pages:
Jump to: