Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 31. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 512
Once mainnet goes live (3-6 months after the end of ICO) all HOT token holders will have about 6 months to exchange them to HoloFuel. More details will be released by the team.In that transition time there will be both HoloFuel and HOT tokens 177.6 bln in total combined. Exchange rate will be 1:1
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Supply is very high it is second dog  Tongue
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
It is a community project, the ICO was an Initial Community Offering, not an Initial Coin Offering, we are not talking about a company that puts on a project and it is financed by an ICO, we are talking about a community of people driven by passion that carries on a project, so I do not think it makes much sense or interest to talk about partnership for this project. The only "partnership" that makes sense is that with the community...  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Hey could you give me an insight about the project of Holochain are they going to have big partnership? As we all know that this project is something unique.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
I different telegram chanels people speking that Holo can be listed on gateIO. Is it true  ? I think it would be greate if that happened.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Holo fuel is a mutual credit crypto-accounting system. It’s extremely different in mechanics than normal coins or tokens.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
HOT has been performing pretty well. Top volume on IDEX.
I missed the train earlier. Hope I will catch the dip. Really like this coin and we're still early.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
I see that the coin has many positive reviews. I think it's worth buying these coins. Growth in the future will be good.
Activity: 200
Merit: 0
Holo is nice project! There is a Russian chat telegram  https://t.me/holochain_ru
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
It’s designed that way so that once microtransactions are happening on Holo, they’re denoted in whole numbers (aka a transaction will cost you 4 Holo fuel instead of 0.000004 like it is on Ethereum)

Doesn't anyone see the number of tokens as a problem, especially when it comes to how high the price will be able to go?
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It’s designed that way so that once microtransactions are happening on Holo, they’re denoted in whole numbers (aka a transaction will cost you 4 Holo fuel instead of 0.000004 like it is on Ethereum)
Activity: 168
I bought  a 1 million pieces of holochain in Hot exchange. But the problem is i can't withdraw them on that exchange how can i pull funds their and put it on my MEW or metamask wallet? Can anybody help me for this matter.

Which exchange?
Hotbit exchange do you have info with this? is it safe to save my funds there or should i move it to my metamask wallet? thank you for you response anyway. hoping that it will go beyond $1 by the next 2 years.  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001
I have a question about each personal node / users channel . What would happen if the data loss occurred at a node and this chain was lost ?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 2212
Is there any info about new exchange listing?

Nothing yet, the project is still very young and only been trading a week. These things take time.
I'd recommend you learn to use IDEX, using a hardware wallet or otherwise a hot wallet with metamask.
If you've used EtherDelta before it's a lot easier, if not, then check out the tutorials online and you'll get there.
Activity: 106
Merit: 1
Eagle Project - Blockchain 3.0
Is there any info about new exchange listing?
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Activity: 159

holo Circulating Supply is 133,214,575,156 HOT 
its more than doge coin
what price will have in future?
Activity: 392
Holo is a community of passionate humans that seek to build a distributed cloud owned and run by the community—users like you and me. Holo believes in the power of a truly peer-to-peer internet. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1089
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I bought  a 1 million pieces of holochain in Hot exchange. But the problem is i can't withdraw them on that exchange how can i pull funds their and put it on my MEW or metamask wallet? Can anybody help me for this matter.

Which exchange?
Pages:
Jump to: