Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 26. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 10
Guys please...

like all 99% oft the "super" coins!!

Supply with 177 619 433 541 HOT ......

never will go this coin to 1$! impossible!

and think about this.....Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3262
Merit: 8492
icarus-cards.eu
The rumors are true! We are listing on binance.

We are excited for Holo hodlers to have one of the better exchanges in their pocket.

great news dev and congrats to get HOT @binance, one of the best exchange at this cryptoworld.

i'm a big HOT hodler an i hope that this token will grow more and more  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
Amazing today HOLO is up more than 70% and is becoming the biggest increase on the day, with this makes me optimistic to continue buying Holo, although it sure I hope HOLO is also available in top exchanges like binance or bittrex.
because the holo will be listed on binance.its prices have risen sharply.People have crazy to buy this token.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Wow guys. I was really surprised today when i saw this Huge news about Binance. Congrats to all comunity members and people who believed in Holo )
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
Amazing today HOLO is up more than 70% and is becoming the biggest increase on the day, with this makes me optimistic to continue buying Holo, although it sure I hope HOLO is also available in top exchanges like binance or bittrex.
or Holo is a victim of a pump&dump group
Activity: 672
Activity: 48
The rumors are true! We are listing on binance.

We are excited for Holo hodlers to have one of the better exchanges in their pocket.

Activity: 106
what's the timeline for holochain mainnet?  what's the best wallet to keep holotokens in?I want my tokens out of idex.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
Binance Will List Holo ( HOT ) on 2018/07/24
https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007931511

That is good news investors want to see this token on that exchange and now dev made this possible to open this market. This will give new spirit to this token and we see more investors will join this.
Activity: 588
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Binance Will List Holo (HOT) on 2018/07/24

Binance will open trading for HOT/BTC and HOT/ETH trading pairs at 2018/07/24 04:00 AM (UTC). Users can now start depositing HOT in preparation for trading.

so, here is why today this token at the top of the biggest gainers on coinmarketcap
really great result from the Hot team, congrats for all HOT holders  Wink
Activity: 588
Merit: 262
Binance Will List Holo (HOT) on 2018/07/24

Binance will open trading for HOT/BTC and HOT/ETH trading pairs at 2018/07/24 04:00 AM (UTC). Users can now start depositing HOT in preparation for trading.

Activity: 406
Merit: 121
Bitcoin's focal mechanism — the Blockchain — is an amazing accomplishment in software engineering. What's more, from that focal accomplishment, numerous different digital forms of money have risen endeavoring to enhance the model somehow. Holochain has tagged along to additionally decentralize, augment effectiveness, and consider a wide range of interfaces and applications to be worked with it.

Holochain tackles the parallelism of BitTorrent to control completely appropriated applications.
copper member
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
We welcome all the Holo community to trade HOT tokens on the Cryptagio exchange.

https://cryptagio.com/

We believe that this listing will be a good addition to HoloToken community and will help with keeping the token and project's value this high. Welcome! Smiley
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
Why do you think Holochain & Holo team are focused on building such a strong community of developers? Reaching out to proects to build an ecosystem as opposite of exchanges at this early stage.
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
I was just asking about New exchanges cause I don’t have an account with the ones listed on holo it’s just to many to remember

Well it's tradeable on IDEX and you don't have to have an account on IDEX. Just use MEW to unlock your tokens and happy trading! Holochain pretty cheap at the moment. Great time to buy.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
I was just asking about New exchanges cause I don’t have an account with the ones listed on holo it’s just to many to remember
Activity: 56
Great ICO
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for HOT. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin.

HOT may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/HOT

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Pages:
Jump to: