Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] HoloToken (HOT): Holo The Distributed Hosting Platform - page 27. (Read 34200 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 10
The Holo team has made every right move so far, from an Ethical Initial COMMUNITY Offering, to deploying Hackathons and presentations globally in order to create a core foundation of developers to build the platform. Looking forward to the future of Holo.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
I think about the time people scoffed at bitcoin and ethereum. They are all lamenting now. Well holo will end that lamentations and cause the world to know who we are. In a short time from now.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
I really like that holo is just massively unknown. There was a small hype on 4chan. A few posts on reddit. But beside this, investor wise: it is still a underdog. And I love that. The team concentrates on actual long time marketing. Having discussion about long time relationships with exchanges
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
I chose HOLO with great optimism hopefully there will be good news for the next few days about this project as a new exchange, because this is the right time with good market situation

The volume of Holochain on the current exchanges is decent. New exchanges are not really needed at the moment. A big listing will only create momentum in the short term. I’d rather have the team spend time and money on bizdev.
it would not hurt to announce a new exchange as marketing so people see this project through other potential future markets
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
Will holochain get on other exchanges  They need to form a relationship with exchanges that will integrate Holo fuel, not just HOT.

The volume of Holochain on the current exchanges is decent. New exchanges are not really needed at the moment. A big listing will only create momentum in the short term. I’d rather have the team spend time and money on bizdev.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Such business are getting useful! Able to recognize business, flawless job, engaging website.
Activity: 251
what was the ico price around in $ .. is it a good entry and Whats next for Holo / Holochain?
Check this link, the information you seek could be found there. Hope you find it helpful. https://icodrops.com/holo/
Will holochain get on other exchanges  They need to form a relationship with exchanges that will integrate Holo fuel, not just HOT.
I agree with you however, the last time i checked the team was working on development for now rather that listing on new exchanges.
I am all over in hot token its dumped since i picked gone 4 x down When it will go up...Ultimately No chance of pump i think ever now.
The whole market is down right now, We have tokens that have dumped 90-95%, it doesn't stop it from being a good project. HODL and wait for the bull run it will moon.
Can someone tell me if i can run a dash masternode on my holoport+ concurrently with Holo?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I'd like to ask why holo hosting box is necessary for mining holo fuel? Why not regular computer?
Activity: 826
Is Statebox event that NL under the meetup part of it, as in open to the public? when will it happen?
Activity: 28
Transactions are broadcast, and every node is creating their own updated version of events.

It is this difference that makes blockchain technology so useful – It represents an innovation in information registration and distribution that eliminates the need for a trusted party to facilitate digital relationships.

Yet, blockchain technology, for all its merits, is not a new technology.

Rather, it is a combination of proven technologies applied in a new way. It was the particular orchestration of three technologies (the Internet, private key cryptography and a protocol governing incentivization) that made bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto's idea so useful.
what was the ico price around in $ .. is it a good entry and Whats next for Holo / Holochain?
Merit: 11
Also i like to point out hashgraph, do you believe that project will be an large competitor to holo?
Activity: 896
I am all over in hot token its dumped since i picked gone 4 x down When it will go up...Ultimately No chance of pump i think ever now.
Hey guys, when do you plan to update the roadmap/WP/events section and When will Holo swap the tokens???
Activity: 32
I hope this project will be useful. Sober job, engaging idea, irreproachable activity.
Pages:
Jump to: