Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Investbox - Please delete this Thread - page 31. (Read 2565 times)

legendary
Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086
Free Bitcoins Every Hour!
this project has clarity in how to invest in ICO, I see the coin specification is very clear with the cheap price but the total supply of coins is very limited, how much hardcap of this project?

We don't have soft- or hardcap. After the ICO, all unsold tokens will be burned.
No softcap and no hardcap. the token supply only 100,000,000. It seems you just focus in achieving popularity in online communities at this phase. I think this is just the beginning Information of the ICO. I'm waiting for the more information about Investbox ICO next. Because I this is still too little information. Hope you will add more information further.    
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
this project has clarity in how to invest in ICO, I see the coin specification is very clear with the cheap price but the total supply of coins is very limited, how much hardcap of this project?

We don't have soft- or hardcap. After the ICO, all unsold tokens will be burned.
I am unable to locate any information about the team behind InvestBox.  Where is this information located?

in our Whitepaper
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I jest checked on your roadmap and it seems to be a long term project. What would be your short term goal to reach your ultimate goal?
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I am unable to locate any information about the team behind InvestBox.  Where is this information located?

No team no investment. If you follow that rule you will be much better off even in the short run. Go with people you know and you think have potential
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/investbox-22062 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Sometimes Your Coins Just Hypnotize Me!
Hello Admin,

would you please delete this Ann Thread ! 

thanks ...
Pages:
Jump to: