Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 18. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You have to complete various social tasks, for example, join Telegram group, or follow the project on twitter or some other social network

Ok... It's more or less clear, airdrop gives you free coins. So does bounty! So what is the difference between airdrop and bounty?
Well, they are basically the same in terms of what you get...But the tasks are different
Airdrop is just basically free coins. In bounty campaigns you sell your services (posts, youtube videos, translations and etc)
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
You have to complete various social tasks, for example, join Telegram group, or follow the project on twitter or some other social network

Ok... It's more or less clear, airdrop gives you free coins. So does bounty! So what is the difference between airdrop and bounty?
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Why have your chosen Estonian jurisdiction for your project? And not russian? If im not mistaken you are from Russia Huh
Activity: 73
Whats ur soft cap? And how much left to reach it?

$15M. More than $14M, but the ICO just started 2 days ago, so everything's going well  Cool
Sometimes people wait for the last days of the sale to make sure that the project will collect enough money. They lose bonuses, yes, but confidence is better than bonuses.

Ugh. I wish I could participate in ICO (U.S. citizen)...Super jealous of you all getting bonuses Angry
Activity: 118
Hello devs, tell me please will there be any lockup of the tokens after the end of ico?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Team is everything as I learned from my experience. If you can meet them face to face that is the best situation as you can see in real time whether they are able to answer questions and provide explanations about their project without any hassle.

Where do you manage to meet them face to face? Catching up with them at some conferences you mean? Not always possible if you live in a small city and don't plan on these expenses.
 Webinars? - I don't think many teams are holding them. But it's a good sign when not only community managers and support are online in telegram, for example, but also upper managers and CEO/CTO to approach them with questions
Activity: 69
What are you going to do with unsold tokens?Burn as usual??To be honest im expecting they to be distributed as airdrop...? Roll Eyes
Don't want to disappoint you, but there will be nothing to burn
Why so?
The amount of tokens is not fixed so there will not be "leftovers"
Activity: 101
What are you going to do with unsold tokens?Burn as usual??To be honest im expecting they to be distributed as airdrop...? Roll Eyes
Don't want to disappoint you, but there will be nothing to burn
Activity: 62

$15M. More than $14M, but the ICO just started 2 days ago, so everything's going well  Cool
Sometimes people wait for the last days of the sale to make sure that the project will collect enough money. They lose bonuses, yes, but confidence is better than bonuses.
Activity: 112
Good evening! Do tokens have any expired date?

Hi!
you can follow our web-site https://neuroseed.net
Pre-sale will be soon, bonus now is 30%!
Activity: 19

KYC? I would be a bit reluctant to provide my personal data to anyone but for police or local council.

Holy cow  Shocked Do you man think ICOs are the worst way to expose your data? I don't think these guys will head for a bank loan as soon as they get your precious details. Too risky for a project whose budget makes millions, don't you think?  Roll Eyes

They are posing their company as one fighting for privacy as it is. I don't know any law making KYC obligatory for ICOs. Do you?
Activity: 568
Merit: 255

Activity: 98
Definitely questionable and the biggest issue is that you should always assume they bought the coins they are talking positively about to then sell them after you read their ratings. Not very good.
I personally look through some sites with ratings from time to time. But I don't completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I rely more on the team, the telegram, wp and so on
For me, the most important criteria are an experienced team and a link to the GitHub (it's bad that no links). I also draw attention to the white paper - its design, and its text.
Fully agree with you. I also look closely to bitcointalk ann page and official website
Activity: 55
Guys, I'm proud to share the astounding news: Market.space ICO is ranked 2nd in Alexa Traffic Rank. Take a look: https://iconow.net/top-10-ico-by-alexa/

Hi, are the bonuses summed up?

Yep! Check the details here
We'd love each and every of our supporters to get the best out of our bonuses. Therefore the most delicious 25% daily bonuses were extended for 48 hours.

And yes, the bonuses are summed up. So here's how it looks:

+ 30% bonus with Rapidgator coupon (How to redeem it? Check here)
+ 15% bonus for subscribing to our newsletter

+ 25% bonus for tokens bought till 11 a.m. GMT, April 19

+ 15% bonus from 11 a.m. GMT, April 19 through 11 a.m. GMT, April 29
+ 10% bonus from 11 a.m. GMT, April 29 through 11 a.m. GMT, May 13
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
[Proof-of-contract protocol]
Definitely questionable and the biggest issue is that you should always assume they bought the coins they are talking positively about to then sell them after you read their ratings. Not very good.
I personally look through some sites with ratings from time to time. But I don't completely focus on them because not all ICOs with high ratings are guaranteed to be successful.  I rely more on the team, the telegram, wp and so on
For me, the most important criteria are an experienced team and a link to the GitHub (it's bad that no links). I also draw attention to the white paper - its design, and its text.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Hi, how is your ico going, guys?
Where can I monitor how much funds has already been raised?
On the website https://market.space/en/
Activity: 54
Devs, I'm wondering will the price of the token change during the token sale? or it's fixed?
As far as I know the price is fixed during the sale period
Pages:
Jump to: