Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 14. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
Does the project has a bounty channel on telegram? Link please?
Here it is ---- https://t.me/Bounty_MarketSpace
Activity: 95
Any news from conferences?
Activity: 35
You have to complete various social tasks, for example, join Telegram group, or follow the project on twitter or some other social network

Ok... It's more or less clear, airdrop gives you free coins. So does bounty! So what is the difference between airdrop and bounty?
Well, they are basically the same in terms of what you get...But the tasks are different
Airdrop is just basically free coins. In bounty campaigns you sell your services (posts, youtube videos, translations and etc)
So that means its better and more profitable to participate in airdrop rather then in bounty?
Activity: 42
Hello, just read your articles "How to buy masp..." and "Getting The Best Out of..." Thanks for these guidelines! I lot of things became clear...now i'm
fully prepared to the start of the ico
What articles? Where did you find them? I don't see any articles on the website Huh Or am I just blind? Could you please give me a link?
On Medium, here is the link https://medium.com/@Market_space_
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
So when and how can I start "mining" ?
Activity: 210
a very good project, with the concept of data storage security so that our important data data will be protected. I strongly support this project. hopefully the future of this project is growing.
Activity: 19
You have to complete various social tasks, for example, join Telegram group, or follow the project on twitter or some other social network

Ok... It's more or less clear, airdrop gives you free coins. So does bounty! So what is the difference between airdrop and bounty?
Well, they are basically the same in terms of what you get...But the tasks are different
Airdrop is just basically free coins. In bounty campaigns you sell your services (posts, youtube videos, translations and etc)
I don't think that you get the same. Airdrop gives less coins
As for bounty, you help teams spread their word about projects so they pay you for that. So bounty gives more coins because you worked for it.
Bounty is a good thing, but it takes a lot of time with not guaranteed result while airdrop is easier and faster
Activity: 568
Merit: 255
Hi. Will you have bounty? Don't see any info about it on the site.
an interesting project about data storage then how many tokens will be issued? I did not see it on white paper I might have missed it

You may check the Bounty Program and enroll here

Token supply is limited in time (6 weeks), not amount, although the number of tokens sold during the ICO is going to be finite.
Activity: 73
The project is worth considering. Only I think he has prospects.
Although similar projects often appear on the Internet.
Activity: 35
I  really like the concept of this project Market.space, looking forward to see it very successful  looks impressive this project, it seem very nice project, good luck developer and all team for this project, good luck.
Activity: 124
This is good project. Great team.
I believe that they will develop project so good.
Activity: 2
i m really happy to join this program  Smiley
Activity: 99
Amazing Market place, great future.. i like it.
Activity: 40
the best very good project
Activity: 126
Awesome Project, hope this project change crypto world
Activity: 108
Hi. Will you have bounty? Don't see any info about it on the site.
an interesting project about data storage then how many tokens will be issued? I did not see it on white paper I might have missed it

Activity: 47
It is very nice project, wish you success
Activity: 30
great platform taken
what is the total supply of the token?
The number is not fixed! Token supply is limited to the time of the ICO
Activity: 56
This project looks serious and the goal is remarkable. I believe that the project will take a leading place in the crypto community.
Activity: 33
Amazing and super project
Pages:
Jump to: