Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 13. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
this project received invest in the form of coins that quite a lot will this be efficient? or maybe vice versa

Hi. We're doing a classical ICO, so we issue our token - MASP - and raise funds in fiat and crypto.
Did I get it right?
Hello! How many issued tokens will be allocated to pay for the marketing company?
And I am interested in the country of origin of your project?!

Hi. Thanks for your interest!

Market.space is based in Estonia, although some members of the team work remotely (mainly support representatives).

The current marketing campaign is financed by us, and we expect that $0.5M will be required for marketing and sales in particular (for more details please see 7.5 System development budget of our White Paper)
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Hello! How many issued tokens will be allocated to pay for the marketing company?
And I am interested in the country of origin of your project?!
I love the idea, but you need to enlighten the technical  side more

Hi! We are planning to elaborate on it in a series of articles
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I love the idea, but you need to enlighten the technical  side more
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
Can anybody recommend me a wallet for use? As you can see I'm a newbie so it's difficult for me to find a secure wallet
MyEtherWallet, Jaxx, Exudos
Activity: 98
What can increase the value of the this token? And how big growth could be?
I dont think that the size of growth is possible to predict now
Activity: 54
What are the methods of payment? Accept btc?

yes they accept btc, methods are listed in 1st post and on the website
Activity: 83
What are the methods of payment? Accept btc?
Activity: 49
Merit: 1
Are these tokens worth of holding? Would not it be better to sell when the first huge price spike will take place? What do you think, guys?
I think it depens on your goals, short/long term investment
Activity: 993
Merit: 250
Moonbet.io
this project received invest in the form of coins that quite a lot will this be efficient? or maybe vice versa
Activity: 69
Are these tokens worth of holding? Would not it be better to sell when the first huge price spike will take place? What do you think, guys?
I think this projest is promising, so I don't see any reson to sell right after the ico...Patience and calmness are key to make a profit from ICO investments, you know
Activity: 54
Hi devs!
When will I get the tokens to my ETH wallet?
The tokens will be allocated within 2 weeks after the end of the ICO
Activity: 64
You have to complete various social tasks, for example, join Telegram group, or follow the project on twitter or some other social network

Ok... It's more or less clear, airdrop gives you free coins. So does bounty! So what is the difference between airdrop and bounty?
Well, they are basically the same in terms of what you get...But the tasks are different
Airdrop is just basically free coins. In bounty campaigns you sell your services (posts, youtube videos, translations and etc)
So that means its better and more profitable to participate in airdrop rather then in bounty?
No, the easier you get coins,the more worthless it will be
Who said that?Airdrops of good projects can give you good profit
Activity: 87
Merit: 2
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
You have to complete various social tasks, for example, join Telegram group, or follow the project on twitter or some other social network

Ok... It's more or less clear, airdrop gives you free coins. So does bounty! So what is the difference between airdrop and bounty?
Well, they are basically the same in terms of what you get...But the tasks are different
Airdrop is just basically free coins. In bounty campaigns you sell your services (posts, youtube videos, translations and etc)
So that means its better and more profitable to participate in airdrop rather then in bounty?
No, the easier you get coins,the more worthless it will be
Activity: 63
What are the bonuses at this stage of sale?

You get 15% bonus for buying tokens till 11 a.m. GMT, April 29
You may also be entitled to:
+ 30% bonus with Rapidgator coupon
+ 15% bonus for subscribing to our newsletter

What is more, the bonuses are added up!
What exchanges token will be listed??And when is it gonna happen?

The list of exchanges which can be used for trading of MASP token will be published later. We are currently in the process of negotiating with several exchanges.
Is the number of tokens allocated for the Bounty fixed ?

General Bounty pool makes 2.5% of the aggregate number of tokens. One stake will equal to a certain amount of MASP tokens, but this amount will be known when we know the number of tokens sold, and thus the aggregate number of tokens and the Bounty pool.
Activity: 95
Any news from conferences?
check the medium/weekly highlights
there are some photos
Right! Forgot about medium, thanks man
Pages:
Jump to: