Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO is complete!] Market.space - Decentralized Host Aggregator - page 23. (Read 6880 times)

Activity: 568
Merit: 255
What wallets can I use for participation? Exudos?

Any ETH wallet supporting ERC20
Hi. Can you please tell me when the beta version of the program is planned?
Are there any bonuses for ICO investors?

Hello. Basic version of customer software is planned for QIV 2018, and beta version is scheduled for QI 2019.

Here are the bonuses:

— 25% bonus for tokens bought within the first 24 hours
— 15% bonus for tokens bought within 10 days starting from the 2nd day of the ICO
— 10% bonus for tokens bought within 14 days starting from 12th day of the ICO

If you want to take advantage of the best bonus (25%), please make sure you prefund your user account in advance, as the BTC and BTC based payments may take some time to arrive Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 103
Hi. Can you please tell me when the beta version of the program is planned?
Are there any bonuses for ICO investors?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What wallets can I use for participation? Exudos?
Activity: 59
could ur project be done without blockchain??
It doesnt make sense. Blockchain here is a key feature
To my mind blockchain has become overhyped, when, in reality, the technology has limitations and is inappropriate for many digital interactions.
Activity: 42
First of all, what's wrong with blockchain?
One of the key blockchain features is transparency, it's much needed in today's world. Besides, cryptocurrency is tightly connected to blockchain.

Yes, but it's not the cure-all panacea for the world’s problems, blockchain transactions can take a while to process, compared to “traditional” payment systems such as cash or debit cards.
Activity: 266
What the bonus will be at the beginning of ICO? And what the minimum I can buy?
Activity: 42
How big ur team is as for now?? How many members are in the team??

Why are you asking? What is the difference?

It's a free country maan  Grin
He has a right to ask any questions... or she Wink
Anyway, the team is the essential component of startups for success so it's a legitimate point

I think the essential component is idea...The idea makes the project unique and promising, not the team
Someone said "Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard" so do not underestimate the team's work
Activity: 63

It's a free country maan  Grin
He has a right to ask any questions... or she Wink
Anyway, the team is the essential component of startups for success so it's a legitimate point

I think the essential component is idea...The idea makes the project unique and promising, not the team
Activity: 73
Activity: 65

Activity: 83
The team could be easily checked on the website. U will also find a lot of other interesting staff about the project there. Just take a look
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Hello
whats about KYC? is it obligatory?

Yes, there's no other way to define whether you factually don't belong to the prohibited or restricted areas
And when can I pass that??

We'll ask you to attach the proof of identity and proof of address documents after you create an account with us (will be available shortly before the token sale start) and move on to the token purchase

May I use local passport for verification?? Or only international one is acceptable?
No matter which one. Just be sure it is in english. Not everyone would understand your native language
Activity: 70
Hello

Yes, there's no other way to define whether you factually don't belong to the prohibited or restricted areas

We'll ask you to attach the proof of identity and proof of address documents after you create an account with us (will be available shortly before the token sale start) and move on to the token purchase

May I use local passport for verification?? Or only international one is acceptable?
Activity: 30
Do you already have wide list of supplier of resources?

What did you mean by supplier, please?

I mean some list of hosters, which you're going to cooperate with
Activity: 13

I studied the roadmap and I very pleased to see that the work will be done in a short time compared with other projects. The best teamwork.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 656

I actually saw a lot of your messages in this thread. What do you personally think about this project in general?

Not having the intention to participate in any ICO for the time being, I didn't research this project so I can not assess it. Before you invest, if you don't want to be potentially burnt, read the white paper, look for information about the team, don't necessary believe any auto proclaimed ICO rating experts. If there is a reputed escrow holding the funds it's definitely a big plus. Stay safe.

What did you mean by supplier, please?
Hello

Activity: 30
Pages:
Jump to: