Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 39. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 05:21:52 AM
so bad... the amount of their funds is almost 100k lower than one week ago. the loss of bitcoin and altcoins value has hit so much this project! I hope it can grow before the end of the ico.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 15, 2017, 05:02:13 AM
I don't know if the airdrop is still working or even if the business owner are still alive, but now that I'm finally no more a newbie I want to try to apply! So curious to see if I'm still in time!  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
September 15, 2017, 04:58:00 AM
This thread is growing very fast. we are already at page n. 60.
waves airdrop bring a lot of attention, well done
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 03:29:46 AM
Optimistic about your project, to join your empty vote, I hope I was lucky
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 15, 2017, 03:26:55 AM
hello how can i join the airdrop?

Based on first page you must :
1. Sign up ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php
2. Confirm your e-mail
3. Visit deposit page to get WAVES address ico.justdatingsite.com/deposit.php
4. Send me PM that you joined with short info about yourself:
WAVES address (from ICO site):
Bitcointalk Name:

You can read instruction on first page sir, maybe you will be lucky because only for 1,000 participans

Thanks i want partecipate Smiley .
Activity: 350
September 15, 2017, 12:46:23 AM

Based on first page you must :
1. Sign up ico.justdatingsite.com/signup.php
2. Confirm your e-mail
3. Visit deposit page to get WAVES address ico.justdatingsite.com/deposit.php
4. Send me PM that you joined with short info about yourself:
WAVES address (from ICO site):
Bitcointalk Name:

You can read instruction on first page sir, maybe you will be lucky because only for 1,000 participans
Activity: 88
September 14, 2017, 11:07:37 PM
Activity: 59
September 14, 2017, 11:03:02 PM
Hello!
Are you planning bounty programm?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
September 14, 2017, 10:47:45 PM
The amount raised so far in this ico keeps dropping, just yesterday it dropped from over $300k to $270k today, for JDC meeting up the second target when it's just $70k away from first target is beginning to look like a tall order unless the market swings the other and more investors come in.

What do you expect? They are collecting cryptos and BTC+alt are in free fall from 48 hours.

About their airdrop - I registered to test it, sent a PM and still nothing after 10 days. I'm curious do they manage and other request like this.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 14, 2017, 04:13:39 PM
The amount raised so far in this ico keeps dropping, just yesterday it dropped from over $300k to $270k today, for JDC meeting up the second target when it's just $70k away from first target is beginning to look like a tall order unless the market swings the other and more investors come in.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 14, 2017, 02:52:53 PM
This project is interesting. I think it can indeed reach some heights. However, I admit that its system of airdrop in Waves is quite particular to me. I have received my 10 Waves, but I imagine it is not 10 real Waves, but a drop without a base. I do not think I am wrong, but it would be a base based on no background. I hope they will manage their project. after all is good for trade

How about if it really 10 waves? Cheesy
I read in first page that you will get 10 waves on your account, so i think that's real waves, you will be a rich man sir  Cheesy ,for me that's a big reward. Maybe in the end of ico this project can reach second target.

What mmfiore means by not a real waves is that the credited amount is just numbers on site, not a real value that can be withdrawn, used, or traded, at least for the mean time. But even if it's true, we will still be eligible for some JDC by the end of ico. So in some senses, the airdrop is still giving some amount to its participants
Activity: 1204
Merit: 162
September 14, 2017, 01:27:57 PM
I hope China will let the ico legal soon.

They just want to regulate it.

Time will decide it
I think they will find a way how both sides can be happy, well not both mostly government. I'm not very concerned about that I'm sure it will be all good. With that then there is even more room and possibilities for JDS.
Activity: 98
September 14, 2017, 01:07:27 PM
This project is interesting. I think it can indeed reach some heights. However, I admit that its system of airdrop in Waves is quite particular to me. I have received my 10 Waves, but I imagine it is not 10 real Waves, but a drop without a base. I do not think I am wrong, but it would be a base based on no background. I hope they will manage their project. after all is good for trade

I read in first page that you will get 10 waves on your account, so i think that's real waves, you will be a rich man sir  Cheesy ,for me that's a big reward. Maybe in the end of ico this project can reach second target.
I think that will definitely the second goal.
I entered late there was a limit of 1,000 people for the airdrop.
I dipsice not have discovered it before to be more rich Wink
September 14, 2017, 08:16:32 AM

Activity: 98
September 14, 2017, 08:01:24 AM
The crypo-market for coins are down, could this be the reason there's a drop in the total amount raised so far??

One of thw reason of the down trends on many coins is China regulations to ban ICO, I personally think this can be a major reason of growth slowing down on many ICO coins, including JDC as the crypto users from china is not anything little

Yes you're right, china's ban on ico cause effect not only coin from china but also other coin outside china. I see on coinmarketcap, many of coin are down, but i think this situation will be improve. I was amazed in this situation, JDS coin can gain minimum target
I think that JDS will reach the established minimum.
All the cryoto-market for coins are suffering from the blockade by China .
This, however, does not mean that there will be other investors ...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
September 14, 2017, 07:30:46 AM
The crypo-market for coins are down, could this be the reason there's a drop in the total amount raised so far??

One of thw reason of the down trends on many coins is China regulations to ban ICO, I personally think this can be a major reason of growth slowing down on many ICO coins, including JDC as the crypto users from china is not anything little

Yes, this is one of the reasons why all other crypto's in red color but after some time again the market will settle back to normal position. Not only with JDS coin, it has affected too many cryptos also.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
September 14, 2017, 07:24:58 AM
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
September 14, 2017, 07:21:29 AM
I hope China will let the ico legal soon.

They just want to regulate it.

Time will decide it
Activity: 294
September 14, 2017, 07:14:56 AM
More crypto go down but i think is up again in week .

maybe it will rise again after the issues about china ban ICO and JP morgan bank issue.
its a good time to buy more bitcoin and invest to altcoin.
September 14, 2017, 07:04:14 AM
If JDS are only 1 milion they will really be to the moon. Maybe the value of tokens will be more of 3x after entering in exchange websites.  

Maybe not only 3x but also it can reach $10, as i know on the coinmarketcap, most of coin that have low supplies the price will more easy to climb high Smiley , so JDS coin is very potential to investation. i hope JDS coin to be listed on bittrex or other big exchange
Pages:
Jump to: