Pages:
Author

Topic: ❤❤❤[ANN] [ICO] JDS ICO is over - page 43. (Read 49925 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d
September 11, 2017, 04:51:04 AM
So the 10 waves have been received. Can I be told when they will be changed to JDScoin? And what is the % of change? Thanks !

I am also quite anxious to get out of this corner. Minor exchanges I imagine at first.

Also for giagge: the timing is not written in their white paper but there's written that they will but back JDC to bring them in their circuit using the money of premium services.

so you can have a clue: in their timeline premium services will be released first in the end on january and then in in the end of august.

one year for just the release, so at least one and half for collect the right amount of money. it seems a very long time!

It is not tomorrow, but it depends on the price JDC will worth in 2018/2019. If their cost is almost like the one they have now or also less it should be terrible. in one year and half or more I expect the double, at least.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 04:42:23 AM
So the 10 waves have been received. Can I be told when they will be changed to JDScoin? And what is the % of change? Thanks !

I am also quite anxious to get out of this corner. Minor exchanges I imagine at first.

Also for giagge: the timing is not written in their white paper but there's written that they will but back JDC to bring them in their circuit using the money of premium services.

so you can have a clue: in their timeline premium services will be released first in the end on january and then in in the end of august.

one year for just the release, so at least one and half for collect the right amount of money. it seems a very long time!
Activity: 154
September 11, 2017, 04:40:41 AM

September 11, 2017, 04:37:32 AM

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 11, 2017, 03:10:23 AM
Anyone know the first exchange in program for JDS ? .
Activity: 840
Merit: 659
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 10, 2017, 04:47:35 PM

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 10, 2017, 04:35:23 PM
It is obvious that airdrop has generated alot of attention from general public and remember this all came from a single private investor,  imagine if there are 3 or more of these whales, this would be sold out buzzing all over media.
the whales always make a great lunch, and I do not believe is right but they exist and are doing their part.
the miop friend who can't join you bitter. these are the rules of the game whether we like it or not
Activity: 332
Merit: 103
September 10, 2017, 04:27:08 PM
I love to get airdrops. Problem is when too many people get one and when they not even interested in the currency and just dump. I know the idea is to spread the coins around and get more people using them and to k ow about them but when you get too many dumpers it can suck. Anyway thanks for the airdrop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 10, 2017, 04:23:38 PM
It is obvious that airdrop has generated alot of attention from general public and remember this all came from a single private investor,  imagine if there are 3 or more of these whales, this would be sold out buzzing all over media.
September 10, 2017, 04:16:11 PM
JDS looks really good.
The dating sites are now also very popular in Europe, with that many investors JDS should beat the competitors, but there is also one thing important, the user experience. I have not used this portal already but propably I will soon due to knowing this investment and idea better than only from the discousion. For the meantime I see popential  Wink

I need also information about:
Is  "INCREDIBLE AIRDROP" already done? I mean, Have the lucky participans recived the airdrop yet?
Is the social media campaign(fb) still open? Or the limit is reached?

Probably the airdrop which ran for over a week is already concluded, and yes almost all participants received the airdrop although some still experiencing delays may still receive, I can't say for certain. Social media campaign is open, find details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-jds-ico-is-over-2046828
so we still have lots of prizes airdrop ? I read of the continuing demand of new registered to the forum,
I do not understand because for them it is not possible to participate ? my friend noob would like to participate in the airdrop
Activity: 196
September 10, 2017, 03:44:01 PM
In details I can't see any informations about concluded bounty.
But as can be seen in comments the Facebook campaign has finished so it's propably too late now.
Regardless of closed campaign and done airdrop I will register there to check that platform and maybe invest in near future in few coins.
Only time will tell. Thank you guys for help and explanation, if you are permanent part of JDS's comminuty I bode well for JDS!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
September 10, 2017, 02:49:49 PM
Exactly , i hope for second airdrop , and im ready .
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
September 10, 2017, 12:36:54 PM
Yes i agree , but no another airdrop in program ? .
the first airdrop was great maybe open the way for some more investments,it is the time for a second airdrop now? still hopeing
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1462
Yes, I'm an asshole
September 10, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
Probably the airdrop which ran for over a week is already concluded, and yes almost all participants received the airdrop although some still experiencing delays may still receive, I can't say for certain. Social media campaign is open, find details here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-jds-ico-is-over-2046828

You sure it's still open? Check again, as in read the specific thread. JDS is quite organized by dividing each campaign to one dedicated thread. As far as I know, only the facebook campaign that have not an announcement of campaign end.

Campaign over now Coin will distributed by team October.

Campaign over now Coin will distributed by team October
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
September 10, 2017, 09:57:24 AM
JDS looks really good.
The dating sites are now also very popular in Europe, with that many investors JDS should beat the competitors, but there is also one thing important, the user experience. I have not used this portal already but propably I will soon due to knowing this investment and idea better than only from the discousion. For the meantime I see popential  Wink

Is  "INCREDIBLE AIRDROP" already done? I mean, Have the lucky participans recived the airdrop yet?

Activity: 98
September 10, 2017, 08:54:31 AM
so redenblack13 which is the final verdict? invest or not invest, that's the question.  Grin

Maybe it's worth the 5 or 10 percent of my wallet. But I think I will decide in the lasts days of the ICO.
I'm also studying a strategy.
This is a crucial moment for all of us investors.
Seems like a good start 5 or 10 % .
Continuous with my ratings.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
September 10, 2017, 06:46:37 AM
so redenblack13 which is the final verdict? invest or not invest, that's the question.  Grin

Maybe it's worth the 5 or 10 percent of my wallet. But I think I will decide in the lasts days of the ICO.
i think my percentage will be arround 15% of my total altcoins...
September 10, 2017, 06:44:16 AM
No hope for newbie profile for airdrop?

Not for newbies, but you are a junior member. You can try to apply, but I don't know if the airdrop is still running (it was one of the big questions here). PS: great user name!
Activity: 196
September 10, 2017, 06:40:37 AM
JDS looks really good.
The dating sites are now also very popular in Europe, with that many investors JDS should beat the competitors, but there is also one thing important, the user experience. I have not used this portal already but propably I will soon due to knowing this investment and idea better than only from the discousion. For the meantime I see popential  Wink

Is  "INCREDIBLE AIRDROP" already done? I mean, Have the lucky participans recived the airdrop yet?
September 10, 2017, 06:17:43 AM
I've been catched by this project because I'd like to invest in a ICO based on waves blockchain. This could be the first point.

high potential because of the low price in the exchange, but also an high risk.

some projects in the waves ecosystem are very good, and the currency should be succesful, specially in eastern europe I think.
not only in eastern Europe, is the strong Waves, is growing in general, and does not seem to have problems.
JustDatingSite and the other projects that grow above are safe !!

I'm a bit more uncertain than you on this point but of course I respect your opinion! hope you are right!  Smiley
I too have doubts, but there are many doubts that come to me are powered by the community crypto. the news run fast and turn and change direction quickly, let us remember this ! JDS is out of these chronicles because it is a project consistent with the future
Pages:
Jump to: