Pages:
Author

Topic: ✝️✝️✝️ [ANN] [ICO] JESUS COIN - Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain ✝️✝️✝️ - page 3. (Read 6034 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 2
So, what about Easter doubling? When it is gonna happen?
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Activity: 14
Activity: 56
I like your concept .and video is awesome
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I am still a little bit puzzle at the name of this coin and I'm yet to understand what this coin aim to achieve. Is Jesus coin suppose to be a satire or is there use cases for creation of this coin! I have read some couple of literature as regard Jesus coin! I need further enlightenment!
Activity: 425
Merit: 7
Will Jesus, the founder and CEO of Jesuscoin ever come to this thread to bless my purchase?

Yes, I`m pretty sure this will be very soon. Maybe after his ressurection.
Activity: 27
Will Jesus, the founder and CEO of Jesuscoin ever come to this thread to bless my purchase?
Activity: 27
I'm in.  How can I not be?  Deliver me from my crypto mistakes Jesuscoin!
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
is this blasphemy?
Tweet Ricky Gervais and ask him.  I hear he has very balanced views on the subject.
Activity: 358
Merit: 1
Activity: 1
Just invested in JC for the Easter bonus!

Checkout this shirt... so perfect for this coin!

http://www.chainxgang.com/product/hallowed-be-thy-gains
Activity: 10
Activity: 250
Merit: 101
I bought some.  Just couldn't resist the temptation, that website is just too funny.  I hope the price gets a resurrection.  If a dog coin can be so popular, why can't this one?
Activity: 115
Merit: 10

If you want to trade quick go to coinexchange.io.
Stocksexchange deposits withrawals can take up to one day.. I had to experience all of that. not recommending stocksexchange if you are in a hurry!!

GOOD LUCK
Activity: 26
Jesus Coin on Coin Exchange, blessings for the team by reaching another milestone. https://www.coinexchange.io/market/JC/BTC

For Jesus even the sky isn't the limit. The mind that sees the sky is the limit. Besides that there are footprints on the moon.

Jesus comes to HitBTC!!!

For donations, send eth or jesus tokens to 0x71990ee4A81FaA839a13E055B2a305f9244A43Bd and receive 5X reward when 28btc listing fee is paid.

For charity, you can also send $JC to 0x71990ee4A81FaA839a13E055B2a305f9244A43Bd and send back the X5 reward.

God bless you. We can do it. The 2nd coming is at hand!!!  Cool

The HitBtc announcement for Jesus Coin is in fact a scam. Please do not send anything to anyone regarding any announcements of HitBtc in connection with Jesus Coin...

On the other hand, a very real and genuine announcement just took place regarding Jesus Coin for the Easter giveaway so the devs there are doubling everyone's holdings, snapshot to take place on March 17th 2018.

https://jesuscoin.network/easter-giveaway/

Jesus Coin is going from strength to strength
Activity: 326
Merit: 256
Jesus Coin on Coin Exchange, blessings for the team by reaching another milestone. https://www.coinexchange.io/market/JC/BTC

For Jesus even the sky isn't the limit. The mind that sees the sky is the limit. Besides that there are footprints on the moon.
Activity: 26
"What did Jesus mean when He said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?"

Answer: There are several different schools of thought on what Jesus was referring to in saying it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to gain eternal life (Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25; Luke 18:25). The Persians expressed the concept of the impossible by saying it would be easier to put an elephant through the eye of a needle. The camel was a Jewish adaptation (the largest animal in Israel was a camel).

The blockchain is a nanotechnical concept that would look messy if man put his hands on it. If Jesus has all power now, when he comes back he can use the blockchain and move the christian body in economic empowering ways. All those who want to be used in the body of Christ will get decentral and JC.

A newbs perspective

Jesus said "Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on the lord, who richly supplies us with all the coins that we need. Instruct them to do good, to be rich in the works of Jesus coin, to be generous and ready to share, storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may 100X their investment and rejoice as Lambo's and Maserati's spread throughout their lands."

The Parable of Lambo  14:3

Just for anyone who is wondering what happened with the Bit-Z exchange listing that was attempted by Jesus Coin, It was a question of bad timing in my opinion. To cast votes on Bit Z you need voting coins (VTC), and there were delays in Bit Z issuing these due to the Chinese crackdown on any organizations having anything to do with cryptocurrency. Bit Z got caught up in this which resulted in voters not being given any voting coins, and they could not buy voting coins as the only way to buy them was through Alipay (Aliexpress) which were also slammed by the Chinese govt as the coins were being used to buy voting coins on the Bit Z exchange.

No voting coins=Limited voting, resulting in Jesus Coin not being listed along with other coins who were also being voted also got caught up in the mess.

The Bit Z devs apologised for the fiasco, and as far as I'm aware are still in talks with the devs of the affected tokens
Activity: 4
"What did Jesus mean when He said it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into heaven?"

Answer: There are several different schools of thought on what Jesus was referring to in saying it was easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to gain eternal life (Matthew 19:24; Mark 10:25; Luke 18:25). The Persians expressed the concept of the impossible by saying it would be easier to put an elephant through the eye of a needle. The camel was a Jewish adaptation (the largest animal in Israel was a camel).

The blockchain is a nanotechnical concept that would look messy if man put his hands on it. If Jesus has all power now, when he comes back he can use the blockchain and move the christian body in economic empowering ways. All those who want to be used in the body of Christ will get decentral and JC.

A newbs perspective
Activity: 85
without a major exchange
this coin will be dead very soon.
livecoin
cryptopia
qryptos
yobit
coinexchange
are some good exchanges for the beginning

bit-z would be great, yes ... but JC community is to small for now to get our votes.
Pages:
Jump to: