Pages:
Author

Topic: ✝️✝️✝️ [ANN] [ICO] JESUS COIN - Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain ✝️✝️✝️ - page 8. (Read 6034 times)

Activity: 136
Merit: 0
People will love to have this kind of coin...just for fun
Activity: 1260
Merit: 115
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
Activity: 59
Why is this coin dropping?  Have we all been forsaken?  This is the best thing made since god created the world 5000 years ago lol.
Activity: 287
Merit: 101
Activity: 13
to all you Christians out there who care about doing things in your life that line up with God, this coin isn't something that you should invest in despite the gains.  this coin claims to "save you from hell", offer "forgiveness of sins" and "100% chance of being saved if you own Jesus coin".  these go against Jesus Christ because he has said that He alone is the way to the father.  you must invite Jesus Christ into your life, your heart and your soul, believe He is the Son of God who died for our sins so our souls can be saved, and make daily efforts to stop sinning against his 10 commandments and truly be sorry for sinning to inherit His Kingdom. as a Christian I cannot support this coin.  hopefully soon there will be a coin that represents God in all the ways He deserves

You cannot 'do things that line up with God'...it is impossible to gain salvation by works. Somehow I feel that you should take what is being said about this coin with a 'pinch of salt'...the authors are 'taking the p*ss'....as a Mancunian (look it up you'll see I am from a great place), I understand the authors' approach. You might want to research the saying 'having a sense of humour, or irony...'.......I don't necessarily agree with taking the proverbial out of Christ but something tells me that you are being very gullible by taking this seriously - as your post indicates..
Activity: 758
Merit: 250
It's a fact that this coin will be important! Despite the large amount of supply, the name Jesus alone carries a burden of enlightenment, whether religious person or not! Good luck to those involved, but we will hardly see each coin at $1, as this would be superior to the famous multiplication of fish! Grin
Activity: 118
to all you Christians out there who care about doing things in your life that line up with God, this coin isn't something that you should invest in despite the gains.  this coin claims to "save you from hell", offer "forgiveness of sins" and "100% chance of being saved if you own Jesus coin".  these go against Jesus Christ because he has said that He alone is the way to the father.  you must invite Jesus Christ into your life, your heart and your soul, believe He is the Son of God who died for our sins so our souls can be saved, and make daily efforts to stop sinning against his 10 commandments and truly be sorry for sinning to inherit His Kingdom. as a Christian I cannot support this coin.  hopefully soon there will be a coin that represents God in all the ways He deserves
i think nobody believe to be forgiveness their sins with this token. i honestly think about sins that everybody in this earth have some many. we use everyday keyborad or wear clothers made by 12yo children in asia. we kill for petrol and gazoline, everybody knows that. this coin is like dentacoin or dogecoin, a joke, but sometimes a simple joke can be huge.
Activity: 118
unreal coin next month it will be at 0.01$
Activity: 2
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113
There's no need to be upset
sounds funny
do you have a roadmap?

when apocalypse?
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.
I'm a bit confused. Did OP just make $19 million dollars creating this ERC-20 token back in September?
can JC reach to 1 cent?

1 cent!?! Dude, please...  Cheesy

I think it can reach more than 100000000000000000000000000000 $

oh jesus
Activity: 2
This coin does NOT represent Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.  This coin will in no way save you from hell, don't be fooled.   Only accepting Jesus Christ into your heart and life and removing the sin from your everyday life and truly being sorry for your past sins is the way.

The website says " Jesus Coin is negotiating with churches to outsource sin forgiveness."  The forgiveness of sins is done through the Son of God and that is it, only He can forgive you of your sins and all you have to do is talk to him and mean it in your heart when you say you're sorry and want to be better...and your sin will be forgiven.  this coin cannot offer you this claim.

The site says this coin is "37% more effective than prayer, 65% more useful than charity, and 100% chance of Being Saved IF you own this coin".  i can tell you for a fact and it is written that "the effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much power".  this is the Word of God himself quoted from The Bible.  Nothing is more effective than prayer when you truly mean it in your heart.

As for it being more effective than charity, it woundn't surprise me one bit to see this coin disappear along with all the investments people have put into it because it does not correctly represent God.

And lastly the claim for you to be saved if you own this coin is without quesetion blasphemy.  this single additon here is what really made me realize this coin is not for God nor does it represent anything Christian.  Jesus Christ, the Son of God took on the flesh and lived a completely sinless life.  God literally came down to earth to experience everything you and I experience and he did it perfectly. Not one single sin in his 32 years of life.  He is an example to all of us that it is possible to live this way with His Help.  He freely gave up his life on the cross, because at any point he could have saved himself and he chose not to.  In suffering the most excruciating death possible, to the point where he was unrecognizable flesh, he died the death that each one of us deserves to die.  but now because he did this we do not have to suffer the second death.  yes many of us will perish from this flesh but Thanks to Jesus Christ our souls can be saved.  and all you have to do is accept this sacrifice like stated above and remove the sin from your life and invite him into your heart and soul.  

I really had high hopes for this coin and i know a coin will be created in the future that truly represents everything God is about, and what He wants for His Children.  Unfortunately as a Christian i cannot invest in this coin even though i see gains right now of 13x because it does not line up with God.
Activity: 425
Merit: 7
can JC reach to 1 cent?

1 cent!?! Dude, please...  Cheesy

I think it can reach more than 100000000000000000000000000000 $
Activity: 1386
Merit: 504
Ow my god, how I did not think of this before, congratulations for the idea, I liked the coin, so many bad coins this one is really good ... eheheh
Im not surprised that this coin exist in the market moreover it was been listed in the coinmarketcap. I am thinking what you saw in this coin with theres no much use in my own conclusion it will be another shitcoin that can make money and leave unknowingly.
Activity: 425
Merit: 7
Jesus blessed the cryptomarket, because his coin was added on coinmarketcap, yesterday. This is why the coinmarket makes such a big upmove today.
Pages:
Jump to: