Pages:
Author

Topic: ✝️✝️✝️ [ANN] [ICO] JESUS COIN - Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain ✝️✝️✝️ - page 6. (Read 6034 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5
There is supposed to be news about exchange listings by the end of the week. I am looking forward to see what will happen.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 96
Is this a coin to use to bribe the Angel at the heaven gate?  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 425
Merit: 7
Twitter - Jesus Coin is growing very fast, last week I saw 3.000, and now 4.000 followers, already. Jesus Coin could have a bright future.
Activity: 20
Why you are using the name of JESUS? Are you serious with this project, are you using the Holy name but you are not? someone saying that in this forum.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect

.      They are using the Jesus name to attract faithful christians who might throw their money into this coin without even looking at webpage...a lot of fools have given the cheating founders of this coin many millions...it will not be for fun when the founders of this coin run off with all the money
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Why you are using the name of JESUS? Are you serious with this project, are you using the Holy name but you are not? someone saying that in this forum.

Best regards,

Okane Satoshi
XRPConnect
Activity: 353
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
In the sacred Scripture of the Muslims it is said that Jesus is a servant of God and His messenger, and that the mother of Jesus is Mary the righteous, and they both ate food.  And only one God decides the destinies of all.
Activity: 154
Merit: 5
I don’t see why JC should be a scam. I think everybody who has at least some brain will realise what this coin is really about - fun.
Activity: 425
Merit: 7
Silly fools investing in this coin will lose everything invested...SCAM

It is a funcoin, like Doge etc...
Silly fools investing in this coin will lose everything invested...SCAM
Activity: 119
Merit: 16
I have invested in our lord savior, to be cleansed from the sins I have made in my life. I will HODL this coin no matter what the voices in bitcointalk speak all around that this is a scam.
This is not a scam, this is just our lord trying to clean our souls from the bad things happening in the crypto world. Some pyramid schemes, scams, pumps and dumps but JC says STOP !!!
Invest in it, and see how your coins react to it. I feel like this is the year for everyone who believes in Jesus Coin.  Cheesy

JC is already at the moon, he is waiting the right moment Cheesy

By the way, for those seeking redemption / forgiveness i have opened a line with our saviour and with his blessing am accepting Jesus Coin  which shall be passed onto the lord the next time i see   Roll Eyes him...

0x25655df071Fe0bd55283de226997A80cE1cd1aAf

And dont forget , the bigger the crime the bigger the fine
He will be watching..... Shocked

Nice try dude. I‘ve heard that scammers will burn in hell  Wink

LOL, lucky im not a scammer then... I dont like fire.
Come to think of it HELL does not sound too appealing either... To hot!

Im just trying to help the ones who have lost their way by giving them a route to be able to connect and express their sorrow and pay their penance with JC...

I was called to this work in a dream..
I am just responding to the request made of me...
Its a calling...

live long and prosper
......you had a dream on how to make easy money by ripping stupid people off !!  Lmao
Activity: 5
By the way, for those seeking redemption / forgiveness i have opened a line with our saviour and with his blessing am accepting Jesus Coin  which shall be passed onto the lord the next time i see   Roll Eyes him...

0x25655df071Fe0bd55283de226997A80cE1cd1aAf

And dont forget , the bigger the crime the bigger the fine
He will be watching..... Shocked

Nice try dude. I‘ve heard that scammers will burn in hell  Wink

LOL, lucky im not a scammer then... I dont like fire.
Come to think of it HELL does not sound too appealing either... To hot!

Im just trying to help the ones who have lost their way by giving them a route to be able to connect and express their sorrow and pay their penance with JC...

I was called to this work in a dream..
I am just responding to the request made of me...
Its a calling...

live long and prosper
Activity: 5
JESUS COIN IS A HUGE SCAM....a fool and his money are soon parted ..

18-02-2018

Jesus Coin (JC)
$0.001020 USD (-2.75%)
0.00000010 BTC (0.97%)
0.00000110 ETH (1.29%)
Market Cap
$15,112,342 USD
1,458 BTC
16,335 ETH
Volume (24h)
$59,333 USD
5.73 BTC
64.13 ETH
Circulating Supply
14,817,183,822 JC
Total Supply
20,325,184,344 JC
 Rank 409

Chill out @Digital D
Let the congregation have a little fun..
If this coin is going to cause the "end times" of crypto then crypto really didnt have much going for it...

Have you seen this coins webpage??
https://jesuscoin.network

If people want to invest/donate to this , then that be up to them.. To each their own!!

What put me totally off investing was the fact that :

i) they made Judas Iscariot a Trustee

ii) they never got the three wise men involved. MATE! Theyre wise. Use them..

iii) they made Jesus’ Donkey the Customer Service rep...

Come on .... A DONKEY!!!

LOL....

JESUS COIN IS A HUGE SCAM....a fool and his money are soon parted ..
Why the hell would any idiot on earth put their hard earned money in a scam coin like this ? Throw your money out the window if you think this coin is valid...this stupid shit will kill the interest in crypto !! Get a real job you scamming cons !!!
JC will soon reach 1 usd...mark my words...
religion is the force...
may the force be with u Grin
.............................kill this ripoff coin now by not investing ...how stupid are you people to invest your money in these shit coins???
JC will soon reach 1 usd...mark my words...
religion is the force...
may the force be with u Grin
. Fucking scam.  Do not invest. You are very stupid if you do !!
Pages:
Jump to: