Pages:
Author

Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus! - page 10. (Read 30639 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
According to the roadmap, how soon will LAX use, say, 100-150 real participants in its activities?
Activity: 224
in what way will eGateway be provided? a web or a mobile version?
by the way, what about the platform's source code?
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
As for me, this is really the project that we were waiting for! A wonderful project! The most excellent and best! I want to wish you good luck in the future! Smiley
Activity: 406
Did the LAPO team participated in the largest Consensus 2018 or is it just following the event? What important news have the managers noted?
Activity: 196
Guys, what currencies can I use to investing?
The ETH and BTC are already available.
Activity: 238
Guys, what currencies can I use to investing?
Activity: 210
what will the platform provide to maintain control over business? Can there be any accounting inspections, reports on current activities?
Activity: 336
it’s a quite difficult task to improve BTC and ETH, since they are recognized almost by everyone

but I like that it is being worked on and I see it as a prerequisite for progress and development of cryptocurrencies that will change the world

i fully support LAPO managers

tell me, what LAX will excel the dinosaurs of the crypto-market in?

Look at the exchange fluctuations over the last 3-7 days! There will be nothing like that with LAX, thanks to LAPO’s approach. The basis here is Swiss stability, which has gain acceptance over the last centuries. Business will take LAX's side very quickly!

is that due to the special fund?
this fully autonomous stabilization fund can detect and prevent illegal manipulations in the market

thanks to its artificial intelligence, it can analyze the market, social networks and historical data

the system will be able to train itself and anticipate the market situation

Very progressive. Is someone else engaged in it now?
today, this is a mandatory stage in the development of cryptocurrency systems, which are so necessary for traders and businesses

it's great that LAPO is already now ready to implement its functionality

artificial intelligence is becoming more and more popular in technological projects and complex systems,

however, no one uses it in such way, but LAPO
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
it’s a quite difficult task to improve BTC and ETH, since they are recognized almost by everyone

but I like that it is being worked on and I see it as a prerequisite for progress and development of cryptocurrencies that will change the world

Look at the exchange fluctuations over the last 3-7 days! There will be nothing like that with LAX, thanks to LAPO’s approach. The basis here is Swiss stability, which has gain acceptance over the last centuries. Business will take LAX's side very quickly!

this fully autonomous stabilization fund can detect and prevent illegal manipulations in the market

thanks to its artificial intelligence, it can analyze the market, social networks and historical data

Very progressive. Is someone else engaged in it now?

Activity: 224
will the reserve fund have an irreducible minimum level?
Activity: 266
will there be any functionality for third-party developers?
Activity: 364
are there any bonuses this week?
get 10% if you invest in the project!
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
are there any bonuses this week?
Activity: 280
except for addition of smart contracts, what did you have to change or supplement in DASH for LAPO?
Activity: 406
Switzerland – it’s very cool in case of financial matters. what made it possible to develop the project there? were there any difficulties with the legislation of the country?
Pages:
Jump to: