Pages:
Author

Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus! - page 5. (Read 30639 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
what is zLAX and why might I choose to change a % of my LAX to it?
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
Pre-ICO ended today right? But i cant saw total token sold during ICO on website, can you provide to me about it? and what are you planning if Softcap not reach? thanks

Hi Kudil

My question goes into the same direction:

I like your project but have a question:
Your pre-sale was a success and you raised >2 million usd - but during the pre-sale your wallets were nearly empty with less than 4-5.000 usd on them.

It would be great to understand what happened to this significant raised money and why there is only very low volume / activity on your wallets? More in the range of thousand USD, not million USD.

Therefore it would be appreciated if you can provide the statistics what you sold and why the activity can not be seen on your bitcoin and ethereum wallets.

Thanks!

It's quite weird to see no answer to this questions even they had been asked a few times.

ScamAlert anyone??? I hope not!

Activity: 107
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me

Hello! Initially, I also had problems. Now everything is working, it was possible to join.
Activity: 54
Are there any plans for an exchange so far?

Q1-2019
Where i can find reward structure?When POS starting?
Activity: 39
Are there any plans for an exchange so far?
My vote is in...  Cheesy

@Gongolo ... have they released the GPU miner? Where can I follow up and see the update? A previous post showed someone bluffing about using GPU, but I am seriously interested in using mine. I am using version 1.2.1 but it doesnt show any GPU mining options.
And I have also noticed that my CPU hashrate is slowing decreasing... is this normal? I thought that it is just the difficulty that increases but the hashrate should stay the same. I am not running any other programs.

No GPU mining available yet, as far as I know.
Join telegram discussion channel to get latest news.
Lapo team is launching discord channels too.
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
My vote is in...  Cheesy

@Gongolo ... have they released the GPU miner? Where can I follow up and see the update? A previous post showed someone bluffing about using GPU, but I am seriously interested in using mine. I am using version 1.2.1 but it doesnt show any GPU mining options.
And I have also noticed that my CPU hashrate is slowing decreasing... is this normal? I thought that it is just the difficulty that increases but the hashrate should stay the same. I am not running any other programs.

LOL
ICO ends and U will see.
And overposting is bad.
Activity: 7
The rate of block finds have gone down drastically. Almost no blocks rewarded in the last 36 hours.... or is it just me  Undecided
My vote is in...  Cheesy

Activity: 56
We learned your coin and found it eligible to get a free listing on **aiodex**. However, there is another criterion that we have come up with that is the support from the community. So I hope that you will inform your community to vote for LAX. Hope we will have the opportunity to work more with your coin. Thank you!

@everyone LAX may be of listing on **aiodex** if the number of votes is large enough.
Please go online and vote.
https://aiodex.com/vote/LAX

Regards,
Aiodex Team
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hi, i am new here
after i set the mining
where to check my hash rate?
as I posted few posts back.
in your lapo core wallet go to tools -> debug console and type getmininginfo

ya, found it, thank you
with i3 7100 without running other sofrware is around 130kh
if running 1 to 2 software will down to around 70kh
hopefully can get 1block per day Grin
Activity: 8
Hi, i am new here
after i set the mining
as I posted few posts back.
in your lapo core wallet go to tools -> debug console and type getmininginfo
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hi, i am new here
after i set the mining
I am still waiting for them to release the GPU mining.... the difficult is increasing and my CPUs arent powerful enough  Sad
Activity: 340
NEM <3
Hello, I have a question if I need to update my wallet to version 1.2.1 and why it so hard to mine your tokens?

You should always try to have an up-to-date wallet, but as far as I know, 1.2.1 isn't a mandatory upgrade.
The reason the mining is significantly harder is mostly due to an increase in overall number of miners.

I however still find that it's totally worth it, as 1 block is worth 52 USD, at the current ICO price  Smiley

Hi guys do you have problem to join telegram group or it is just me? thanks for the info to everyone! project seems legit and very interesting to me

I have no problem joining the Telegram group. Have you tried on your phone/Laptop as well?
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 340
NEM <3
What is being done for marketing purposes and promoting the ICO?  Smiley
I'm simply curious.
Pages:
Jump to: