Pages:
Author

Topic: 🇨🇭🚀[ANN] [ICO] LAPO - DECENTRALIZED FINANCE REINVENTED. Whitelist Bonus! - page 9. (Read 30639 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Pre-ICO ended today right? But i cant saw total token sold during ICO on website, can you provide to me about it? and what are you planning if Softcap not reach? thanks

Hi Kudil

My question goes into the same direction:

I like your project but have a question:
Your pre-sale was a success and you raised >2 million usd - but during the pre-sale your wallets were nearly empty with less than 4-5.000 usd on them.

It would be great to understand what happened to this significant raised money and why there is only very low volume / activity on your wallets? More in the range of thousand USD, not million USD.

Therefore it would be appreciated if you can provide the statistics what you sold and why the activity can not be seen on your bitcoin and ethereum wallets.

Thanks!
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
Pre-ICO ended today right? But i cant saw total token sold during ICO on website, can you provide to me about it? and what are you planning if Softcap not reach? thanks
Activity: 10
Dear all

As this is a self-governed thread, I opened a free thread where everyone can just post & posts don?t have to be approved by the LAPO team:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4418038.new#new

Let?s have a good discussion there,
Cryptofan
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Blockchain kami sudah hidup!!! Anda dapat mengunduh dompet anda sekarang di http://lapo.io

Distribusi koin akan segera dimulai. Terima kasih semua telah berpartisipasi dalam pra penjualan kami (tahap 2). Langkah selanjutnya: ICO (tahap 3) dimulai 15 Juni 2018.
Either you are writing in the wrong board or using the wrong language because this topic belongs to an english board so please use english to express your thoughts. I will report your post to moderators if not removed in the next 24 hours. Please, try help to make the bitcointalk forum as cleaner as possible.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
Blockchain kami sudah hidup!!! Anda dapat mengunduh dompet anda sekarang di http://lapo.io

Distribusi koin akan segera dimulai. Terima kasih semua telah berpartisipasi dalam pra penjualan kami (tahap 2). Langkah selanjutnya: ICO (tahap 3) dimulai 15 Juni 2018.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Twitter page doesn't work.

Working fine at my end. You can access the page here or try clearing browser cache.
Activity: 308
Merit: 21
The ICO is launched by a team from Switzerland. Switzerland is among few countries who are embracing the crypto change with open arms.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
is it possible to mine Lapo tokens? anyone
Yes you can. LAPO is using the robust and time-proven proof-of-work (PoW) consensus mechanism.
LAPO will use X11 mining algorithm which is same as DASH. X11 makes mining decentralized as it doesn't require the use of special hardware. This will make mining of LAPO coins open for everyone and will ensure that LAPO coins are evenly distributed and are not in hands of few big miners only.

One more thing. Unlike traditional blockchains, LAPO blockchain will work in "2 Tier" model. At first tier is miners that are securing the Blockchain using x11 PoW algorithm. The Second Tier is the "Masternode" level, role of Masternode is to process every transaction and record it to the Blockchain. This model ensures best performance under high load.
Activity: 125
Yes you can. LAPO is using the robust and time-proven proof-of-work (PoW) consensus mechanism.
LAPO will use X11 mining algorithm which is same as DASH. X11 makes mining decentralized as it doesn't require the use of special hardware. This will make mining of LAPO coins open for everyone and will ensure that LAPO coins are evenly distributed and are not in hands of few big miners only.
Activity: 114
Activity: 96
Merit: 11
icoinrating.com
LAPO now listed at ICOinRating.com with an excellent rating of 8.1/10 💪 👉 http://icoinrating.com/lapo-blockchain/✔️
Activity: 7
I had some trouble with the purchase of the tokens.  On the 29th of May I logged in and purchased over 20,000 LAX.  
Immediately after purchasing them I was logged off.
I logged back in and submitted the hash and the tokens showed up.  
Now, today when I logged back in they were deleted.  

I have the hash from the transaction and I sent it to them and are waiting for their reply.  

Got a speedy reply and all is good now in Lapo land. 
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
After reading this steemit article, i can confirm that LAPO can be one of the most successful project for this year.
Presale ends today remainig more 14 days to main sale start. How to know much raised during the presale and how planning to continue promoting the ICO as the bounty program also take end today?
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
LAPO now listed at ICOinRating.com with an excellent rating of 8.1/10 💪 👉 http://icoinrating.com/lapo-blockchain/✔️

yes i also see that. this is a promising project with a high score. It is worth following and investing in it
Activity: 11
Hello,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.
Also you can follow us in Twitter, Telegram and reddit.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Activity: 13
Hurry up!!! You have very few days to participate in our presale (stage 2) and buy LAX at a great price. During the ICO (stage 3) the price will increase. What are you waiting for? Get the next-generation cryptocurrency now!
https://lapo.io/
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
do you have any forecasts on the LAX cost? Maybe someone has already calculated?
The developers did that themselves. You can see the graph on lapo.io
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
do you have any forecasts on the LAX cost? Maybe someone has already calculated?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do I understand correctly that the platform will be equally interesting for both crypto-market speculators and real businesses?
Pages:
Jump to: