Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LCCX - The Most Trusted Crypto Exchange In The World - page 4. (Read 27315 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
 Have a nice day for the project Cheesy You are doing a great job!
Activity: 42
The LCCX is designed to bring a customer-centric experience to crypto trading. LCCX offers many benefits which include crypto-fiat pairs, a large menu of cryptocurrencies, cold storage of crypto, and third-party insurance coverage of crypto on the exchange. Additionally, to ensure the exchange remains consumer-focused, the team behind this project promises to bring the highest quality customer service standards to the LCCX.
This is another great article about #LCCX project on #investfeed website: https://www.investfeed.com/article/97664/lccx-brings-convenience-transacting-into-the-cryptocurrency-market/
Hello do you have a product already or a prototype of what your want to build?, this will attract more peoples interest to your project it you do.

Hi and thank you for your feedback.
We've started building the exchange and will be releasing a beta version to our members for feedback and suggestions in June.
Please join our Telegram and Twitter accounts to keep up to date with our progress.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/lccxofficial
Telegram: https://t.me/lccxico
ICO Website: www.lccx.io
Whitepaper: https://www.lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lccx/
Please also share our media and press releases and get involved in our Bounty Campaign for free tokens BTCBTC
Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyico-3169592
Thank you!!! Smiley Wink
Hi!
When will the beta version of the exchange?
What Crypto currency will be on your exchange?
Thanks.Best regards

Hi and thank you for your comment.
We've started building the exchange and will be releasing a beta version to our members for feedback and suggestions in June.
The main #LCCX exchange will launch in August and we will be listing lots of different ALTs. We'll be starting with 50, made up of the 20 most popular, selected by our team and community.
We encourage you to suggest which small cap (Currently under 25m) coins/tokens you would like to see on the #LCCX exchange at launch.
Activity: 409
Merit: 10
If LCCX can offer protected funds in their platform, then for me, it’s a game changer. I’m sure many of us have
Heard of people who have - through no fault of their own- lost funds at the hands of poorly run non- regulated exchanges. The best you can hopeful is tech support and if this does not help that your crypto goes up in smoke.
If LCCX can offer protection and a great support function - then it will be a great tool to use.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
Hello do you have a product already or a prototype of what your want to build?, this will attract more peoples interest to your project it you do.
Activity: 238
The concern about the risk of non-governmental commodity exchanges was probably solved when the ICCC LCCX project was born. Low cost, the project helps investors, businesses  solve security issues and government regulations. I will follow all the roadmaps of the project and would like to do the project as soon as possible.
Activity: 83
Merit: 1
Hi!
When will the beta version of the exchange?
What Crypto currency will be on your exchange?
Thanks.Best regards
Activity: 84
Hi! I'm interested in your project and I would like to know of what can I expect about your project?

Hello! What are the functions of the platform? Can you explain it more detailed?

There are many aspects that make LCCX more attractive and we have clearly specified that in the Whitepaper lccx.io/LCCX-WhitePaper.pdf, please have a read, the most important would be FCA regulation and clients funds insured. 👍
Best time to get into cryptocurrency -> legal, regulated, insured funds and much better customer service than any other exchange out there!
❗️Please get your 30% Bonus while it lasts!!❗️❗️

ICO Website: www.lccx.io
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
This Ico has been rated very good on ICO bench. You can see it here .Good Luck with your Investment

https://icobench.com/ico/lccx-london-crypto-currency-exchange  
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
LCCX is a very interesting project with specific goals, a good product!!!!Im vait for start ICO!
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
color=black] Last night i came to ur telegram channel and asking what is the annual charges and y u charging 0.25 to 0.50%, binance charging only 0.1%, according to your whitepaper.. u banned me in ur telegram channel without  further information??? Is this gud way u behave?? Un educated people only invest in ur ico..😏😏😏😏 try to behave politely.. every one will be good to u.. if u have guts add me again,
Go and get life.
[ U fuckin scammer
[/color]

An answer from Dev would be really good. it should already be transparent. Is there also a Referal program? I could not find anything on the website.  ( I have found it now )  where can i see how many tokens are already sold?
Ahhh...OK. 1,711,854 / 7,500,000 USD Raised (pre-ICO + ICO)  There must be more bounty advertising. Otherwise the project will fail
Activity: 12

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, qualitatively compiled by  WP. If the command is all the goals set for themselves, then surely the project will be successful.
Activity: 11
color=black] Last night i came to ur telegram channel and asking what is the annual charges and y u charging 0.25 to 0.50%, binance charging only 0.1%, according to your whitepaper.. u banned me in ur telegram channel without  further information??? Is this gud way u behave?? Un educated people only invest in ur ico..😏😏😏😏 try to behave politely.. every one will be good to u.. if u have guts add me again,
Go and get life.
[ U fuckin scammer
[/color]

Activity: 466
Merit: 100
LCCX The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!

lccx is a very interesting project on how it works and its road map is also very good, success will be in the hands of this project, I definitely
Activity: 409
Hey guys the LCCX ICO is going from strength to strength. I've written about LCCX on my blog and it's gaining massive social shares across the blogoshphere as people recognise it's huge potential.
If you are wondering whether this one is for you, then check it out! And if you share it across all your social media channels, I'd be much aprreciative.
Here it is - check it out:
https://twitter.com/coin_dude/status/978685913269227521
Cheers
hanks, really great and informative review.
And LCCX founder' suggestions in it about the entire idea of the exchange seem really wise and reasonable:
As a trader myself I quickly noticed that there was no regulation, no transparency and no safety when it came to clients funds in the current marketplace. LCCX will change all that and bring a new standard to the marketplace with regulation, insurance of clients funds and both crypto and fiat trading markets. It’s an ambitious project but down the line in 3 to 5 years I feel LCCX, with its professional and trusted service will open the doors to mass market adoption of cryptocurrencies where daily trading volumes are in the trillions of dollars – Robert Benwell – Founder & CEO – LCCX

Hey my friend,

Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog and read the review on LCCX. Kind words like that make my blogging worthwhile. LCCX is one of my favourite ICOs at the moment. I like the team and I like the approach they are taking - there's a lot of straight talking which can't be a bad thing for an ICO at this stage. I'm following their progress and look forward to using their platform in the future!

Take care,

Crypto Coin Dude 
Activity: 154
 LCCX The team has all the resources and knowledge relevant to the project, so I believe in them. I like the look of the MVP - simple and intuitive design. Let's make it happen!
Pages:
Jump to: