Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] LCCX - The Most Trusted Crypto Exchange In The World - page 7. (Read 27315 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Looking forward to the launch.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out.I will spread the words on this platform Great project!

We totally agree

Security and safety of clients funds are paramount to an exchanges success

This is why we'll be keeping 60-75% of clients funds in cold storage vaults and making sure all the rest (funds in online wallets) are fully insured

This along with making sure our security processes follow the FCA guidelines will ensure that LCCX is the safest option for clients
Looks like promising exchange based in London.  If they developed good and fast responsive customer support I will move all my funds to this exchange cause I'm straggling right now on another exchanges. The customer support quality is very poor on current exchanges

I can relate personally as a trader myself. I've waited weeks for a reply on other exchanges support desks.

Some exchanges I still haven't got an answer 3 months down the line

Customer support is key and LCCX understand that
Trading platform that support hundreds of coins, that sound interesting.
What about the security for the coins being trade here?

60-75% of funds will be kept in cold storage vaults

and all hot wallet funds will be insured

this way clients have piece of mind that their money is safe
copper member
Activity: 84
I already Investe on LCCX.
Activity: 42
Looks like promising exchange based in London.  If they developed good and fast responsive customer support I will move all my funds to this exchange cause I'm straggling right now on another exchanges. The customer support quality is very poor on current exchanges

This is a very important feature that until now has not been taken seriously. Customers need to have the support at the right time and not having to wait for months for their issue to be resolved. LCCX exchange plans to have a 24/7 customer service plus a live chat feature for our clients. Smiley Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
Trading platform that support hundreds of coins, that sound interesting.
What about the security for the coins being trade here?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
copper member
Activity: 84
Great Project Go Ahead.
Activity: 62
I've already invested in LCCX. It looks a good project
I investing  1ETH in the project and has a lots of potential and could be as big as binance. Great project!
If this is true and all crypto stored on the exchange is insured this is a sure success! I think the most secure exchanges will be the ones to survive over time. Great idea I'll keep a look out.I will spread the words on this platform Great project!
There are several concern with cryptocurrencies exchange website i.e. security, customer satisfaction and fund safety But i found LCCX has touch all these major concerns and deliberately willing to provide a revolutionize cryptocurrency exchange services. Best Wishes!  Smiley

Thank you for your comment

We truly believe we have addressed all the issues we discovered in our research to come up with the best and most trustworthy solution investors and traders want
You say most trusted crypto exchange in the world whereas this is first time I have come to know about it. To be honest and straight I will say not to use such powerful words just for marketing purposes at the start of any project. Let the people decide if it is or not based on the offered features and security in time.

Most Trusted Exchange is our mission...

We feel we have addressed most of the concerns that have made investors/traders lose trust in the current exchanges including committing to keep most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets, being regulated by the UK's FCA and having regular audits.

These will all provide the transparency that is needed in the industry
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
You say most trusted crypto exchange in the world whereas this is first time I have come to know about it. To be honest and straight I will say not to use such powerful words just for marketing purposes at the start of any project. Let the people decide if it is or not based on the offered features and security in time.
Activity: 294
Merit: 22
There are several concern with cryptocurrencies exchange website i.e. security, customer satisfaction and fund safety But i found LCCX has touch all these major concerns and deliberately willing to provide a revolutionize cryptocurrency exchange services. Best Wishes!  Smiley
Thanks.

On question 2, that's all well and good for Coinbase, as big as it is. But what about yourselves?

To most investors, license applications and long periods of waiting just go hand in hand, and that probably won't do your roadmap any favours.

We're confident in our roadmap and have taken into account regulation and reasonable delays. We have people on our team that have dealt with the FCA many times
Activity: 55
Thanks.

On question 2, that's all well and good for Coinbase, as big as it is. But what about yourselves?

To most investors, license applications and long periods of waiting just go hand in hand, and that probably won't do your roadmap any favours.
Hi.

1> Why is the lccx.io domain registration protected, and why is the domain registered only for a year?
When information on LCCX LTD is freely available at companies house. The protection of a domain registration seems slightly strange.

2> At what stages are applications for licenses you'll need to do business?

3> What's the KYC situation with this ICO?

Hi, thanks for your questions

1... Domain privacy and annual auto-renew is just standard at Namecheap where the domain is registered

Domain privacy is not only to hide the company who owns it which is on the website and freely available like you say but it's also to protect against spam you get from not having domain privacy

2... We haven't applied for any licenses yet. The FCA has already granted Coinbase an e-money license which is great news as it shows they are now officially granting licenses to Crypto companies

3... KYC is a must for investors to comply with the UK's AML laws. You can submit your details on our members system which you can sign up for on our site

Hope this answers all your questions and feel free to ask any others you have
Activity: 55
Hi.

1> Why is the lccx.io domain registration protected, and why is the domain registered only for a year?
When information on LCCX LTD is freely available at companies house. The protection of a domain registration seems slightly strange.

2> At what stages are applications for licenses you'll need to do business?

3> What's the KYC situation with this ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: