Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 54. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Shift cash is a part of global technology market...It is mainly developed by blockchain..the best feature of shuft cash is that it is the most secure platform & give loan..

i Agree with you sir, knowing the Global scale of service they could offer. Shift Cash also have a high grade security program that locks information of the car owners private profile which makes it very secure from hackers and counterfeit.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Shift Cash is a platform where can i borrow a car? After authentication verification we will able to borrow a car??
Can we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin. If we able to borrow by Shift Cash coin then in how many country it will be available to borrow a car Huh

This project is developing a platform that will act like third-party app for local company in every country.
If you are going think in advance in the future where there will be smart cars, it will be easier for shift cash to lend money using a car as a collateral because they'll be able to control your car if you can't return what you borrowed.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.

I'm very curious how it looks from the legal point of view. If this project is to be global, I think it can be very complicated if we have many legal systems in diffrent countries.
I think platform is limited only for some countries where project is being created. Perhaps if they can find more partners in other nations then maybe this will be possible it would be globally available. This is just my thoughts about how this things works.
I never seen that it might be limited for some countries but surely if this platform will get a lot of support from the community and its investors will lead to more countries to involved and experience what ShiftC can bring to us.

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.
It can reach all countries and be inn all places , you never now , but surely it will take it alot of time and hard work and a very big partnerships . This is like a project for the long term goals not an overnight one.

I understand, therefore, from which countries will it start? Did I not read something? The assumptions sound quite broadly, it's hard to get along with the development process. Thanks for answer
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
I think you are right I also have seen that the and offices at Austria but I don't know official registration is in the same country.

When will the devs plans to open more offices in other regions or other countries? Or the devs will only have partners in different parts of the world? I am looking forward for more developments from shift cash.

I recommend you have a look at the roadmap, right now they are in preparation of technical infrastructure for launching in the US, Latin america, western and Eastern Europe, Russia, south Korea and japan. So those are countries when the project will get licence first.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The shift .cash platform allows you to make the process of issuing a loan as quick and understandable as possible in the real time which gives a better benefits in the market.

Is this really true that loan can be process faster compared any car loans? Is this not too risky with the project? Anyway I just hope that many people will support your project.

I don't think there is going to be any risk for the borrowers at all but only on shift cash or their affiliate companies.
How are they going to make sure that a borrower is showing legitimate car papers and ownership of a certain car?
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Very creative and interesting idea, i can said about that about shift.cash . Awesome project! And Shift Cash working for global right?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.

I'm very curious how it looks from the legal point of view. If this project is to be global, I think it can be very complicated if we have many legal systems in diffrent countries.
I think platform is limited only for some countries where project is being created. Perhaps if they can find more partners in other nations then maybe this will be possible it would be globally available. This is just my thoughts about how this things works.
I never seen that it might be limited for some countries but surely if this platform will get a lot of support from the community and its investors will lead to more countries to involved and experience what ShiftC can bring to us.

Actually, I'm convinced that this project is limited but I still admire its great features as well as the different offers that will makes you comfortable. What I mean it's limited because if the car you have cant easily to transport which means only countries in favor those near places this project will be assured.
It can reach all countries and be inn all places , you never now , but surely it will take it alot of time and hard work and a very big partnerships . This is like a project for the long term goals not an overnight one.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The shift .cash platform allows you to make the process of issuing a loan as quick and understandable as possible in the real time which gives a better benefits in the market.

Is this really true that loan can be process faster compared any car loans? Is this not too risky with the project? Anyway I just hope that many people will support your project.
if its secured and up to date with regional support and car tracking with some google map involved and then blockchain then it will be really awseome and i will support this but we have to wait and see and it pans out and pls we need a video intro..really good one
Activity: 532
In shift cash, you can shift car title with cash. That's a good idea, good service and deals offered. This probably help everyone to include their service as their option when someone need cash urgently.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Is it going to cooperate with uber? Just interested.
Yes, I think this project should join hands with some stable company's in the world and then it will easy for them to grow and get good amount of clients which will increase the income of the project.
As well, apart from it, emerged token on ethereim to the platform, analogue Uber. In my opinion these 2 developers can co-operate and to create one coin or serious fork.
Activity: 574
Great program, helping people get their dream cars. I shall just join the telegram bounty program 1st and see how this goes on
In the sense of? what kind of cars? Can they get them here? Tell me more about this please.
I think you absolutely do not understand the idea of ​​this project. You need to carefully read all the information located in the first message.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
i believe this will surely help people secure financial loans.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 196
Merit: 19
It's really revolutionary project that will change the market for car loans. The interaction of lenders, motorists, retailers will become more transparent, safer and more efficient. At the present time to take the car on credit is a big problem. It is necessary to collect many papers and a lot to run. I wish the project faster to implement their ideas and start their job !
Oh yes. This will be a success if it makes the process of taking the car loan, fast, easy and safe to both sides.
Activity: 672
Great program, helping people get their dream cars. I shall just join the telegram bounty program 1st and see how this goes on
In the sense of? what kind of cars? Can they get them here? Tell me more about this please.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
I think you are right I also have seen that the and offices at Austria but I don't know official registration is in the same country.

When will the devs plans to open more offices in other regions or other countries? Or the devs will only have partners in different parts of the world? I am looking forward for more developments from shift cash.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Yeah, that could be a problem for them dealing with other countries law, If they can partner with some big names in cars like Toyota, Honda Mitsubishi and other car companies, The chance to acceptance  of this project to the countries will increase.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
It's really revolutionary project that will change the market for car loans. The interaction of lenders, motorists, retailers will become more transparent, safer and more efficient. At the present time to take the car on credit is a big problem. It is necessary to collect many papers and a lot to run. I wish the project faster to implement their ideas and start their job !
i agree with you it makes the process more faster and efficient thereby clearing alot of headache you have to go through to get rentals
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
In a satisfactory manner, that is their concept about the platform and I think it is only limited by some nations and they need to be more available across the country for them to have better support. By being fast and acquiring it simple to establish the process this can be their asset to their customers because everybody wants to have fast and easy transactions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Since there will be a real asset that will be used as a collateral that means this project is going to have its own physical company to store the sequestered cars. where would it be? Is it going to be Global?
This question now interests many. Because if such opportunity emerges only in local site of founders of this platform, then huge audience of wanting will be lost. Embarrassed

I think you have a misconception about how this system works, the job of Shift is not to store car until the borrower pay you back your money. The job of Shit is build a system that
- momentarily analyzes all the information in a particular region
- allow borrower to pass a procedure of personal verification and the verification of vehicle registration
==>   These thing will happen according to laws of the country where the services provided.

So, Shift similar to Uber, They have a high quality system that regulates the borrowing process and works globally, but in order to provide their service in certain country, they will have to get licence from government and open agency there or have partner and work according to the law of that country.

notice: when you borrower a money through Shift platform, you will still able use your car, but will put a paper that explains that this car is used as collateral.

Thanks for clearing that out to me but sometimes there are tendencies that some people can't or don't really have a chance to return what they borrowed so I think in the end their assets that have been used as a collateral should be sequestered.

Yes, of course if borrower don't pay back then the car will take it from him according to laws of the country where the services provided ( where the borrower live ).
Pages:
Jump to: