Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 55. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Hello. Your project seems cool . Good luck you guys.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
Since there will be a real asset that will be used as a collateral that means this project is going to have its own physical company to store the sequestered cars. where would it be? Is it going to be Global?
This question now interests many. Because if such opportunity emerges only in local site of founders of this platform, then huge audience of wanting will be lost. Embarrassed

I think you have a misconception about how this system works, the job of Shift is not to store car until the borrower pay you back your money. The job of Shit is build a system that
- momentarily analyzes all the information in a particular region
- allow borrower to pass a procedure of personal verification and the verification of vehicle registration
==>   These thing will happen according to laws of the country where the services provided.

So, Shift similar to Uber, They have a high quality system that regulates the borrowing process and works globally, but in order to provide their service in certain country, they will have to get licence from government and open agency there or have partner and work according to the law of that country.

notice: when you borrower a money through Shift platform, you will still able use your car, but will put a paper that explains that this car is used as collateral.

Thanks for clearing that out to me but sometimes there are tendencies that some people can't or don't really have a chance to return what they borrowed so I think in the end their assets that have been used as a collateral should be sequestered.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
I think you are right I also have seen that the and offices at Austria but I don't know official registration is in the same country.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
SHIFTCash is a revolutionary new platform for fast loan secured by car title
(Cartilage loan) on blockquencing. More secure than general peer-to-peer debt
Merit: 19
Is it going to cooperate with uber? Just interested.
Yes, I think this project should join hands with some stable company's in the world and then it will easy for them to grow and get good amount of clients which will increase the income of the project.
This project has to get a lot of support from the community if it is going to ever want to catch the attention of a company like uber . They have a very large user base and that will make this project succeed in all its shapes.
Oh yes. Uber is extremely popular now, so cooperation with the equally popular thing as blockchain and the world of crypto, it might be a brilliant idea.
It's really revolutionary project that will change the market for car loans. The interaction of lenders, motorists, retailers will become more transparent, safer and more efficient. At the present time to take the car on credit is a big problem. It is necessary to collect many papers and a lot to run. I wish the project faster to implement their ideas and start their job !
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.
If they get to own the car, do you think they will also sell it in their platform? How about the transportation of the car, who will be the one paying, is it the owner or the manager of the platform?

Nice question, devs will surely answers all our questions about their project. Maybe devs must make a flow chart or video tutorial how their project will works. This can help a lot.
I think they should make live stream at facebook and everybody can make a free discussing. Have a lot of question here and everyone want know more about shift cash include me.
You have mentinoed a effective point. Perhaps doing s will trueky attract several users to be introduced to the platform. Also the pre sale was successfull so much of the peoples might be aware about this project and gradually the ICO too will go good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
SHIFT.cash has no geographical barriers. It connects Borrowers who have collateral with investors around the world due to the simplicity? So what is call "collateral" and how to evaluate them?

In my opinion and understanding, I think the collateral they are saying is the profile, papers of your car, that you are going to give them in case that you cannot pay the loan. In short, they will own your car if you didn't pay for the deal.
If they get to own the car, do you think they will also sell it in their platform? How about the transportation of the car, who will be the one paying, is it the owner or the manager of the platform?

Nice question, devs will surely answers all our questions about their project. Maybe devs must make a flow chart or video tutorial how their project will works. This can help a lot.
I think they should make live stream at facebook and everybody can make a free discussing. Have a lot of question here and everyone want know more about shift cash include me.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
People are looking for a trustworthy project. A project wherein they can trust their investments. And now, here comes this project regarding shift your car title into cash. I wish more people will come here. Because, this project is more secure than ordinary peer to peer. I hope that the project's team will continue to make interesting developments.

Their concept is good but I think this is limited only to country wherein they will integrate their platform to a company which accept car loans. Can the dev show us some of their potential countries wherein their platform will be available to used?
nice thinking i think thats actually what is suppose to happen and can we have a list of available countries and what locations can use the app
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Hi dev my question is where should the car be placed after the loan is success? Because it makes me wonder how this things really works.

I guess you can keep the car only the title deed of the car is transferred to the lenders since that's the "Real" important ownership document of the asset
Activity: 574
Hi dev my question is where should the car be placed after the loan is success? Because it makes me wonder how this things really works.
Look like Shift Cash is the application for guaranteed your "car title" as for make loans. As i know, their mean you can make loan with your cars title only Wink.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
After you can successfully loan your car, the payment given unto you will be your currency or the respoding fiat currency which depends on the location of the user? I'm just wondering because I'm currently looking into the website and seeing this "After approval, the borrower gets the money to his account created in the SHIFT.cash system." Which let me think what payment will be given to the user.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Interesting moment is in that, speed will be limited in such rent motor cars or they can be used on maximum? Vehicle will be insured from hijacking? Will documents be used of the one who leases?
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 602
People are looking for a trustworthy project. A project wherein they can trust their investments. And now, here comes this project regarding shift your car title into cash. I wish more people will come here. Because, this project is more secure than ordinary peer to peer. I hope that the project's team will continue to make interesting developments.

Their concept is good but I think this is limited only to country wherein they will integrate their platform to a company which accept car loans. Can the dev show us some of their potential countries wherein their platform will be available to used?
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Me too, do you have plans now on how will be the car will be placed after the successful loan? And how it will be use in other countries? This project really needs a lot of funds to support it.
Activity: 574
An interesting question, I guess that developers should have a special place to place credit cars, but how it will look in reality, I can not provide.
Activity: 294
I saw that when asked about the team, the developer said that the team is working in Austria. And the team has an official registration and if there is that in which country?
Activity: 434
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Pages:
Jump to: