Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO LIVE]◄ ♛ 🔥 Shift your car title into cash. 🔥 ♛ - page 58. (Read 8443 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 12
Very interesting idea, but I'm interested in the legal aspect. How will it look in different countries? Or will it be in one country first?
we are aware of the legal issues from different countries.Our legal team are working extensively towards it.By 2Q 2018 we will start connecting local partner companies in the target countries.
Automotive industry is one of the worlds profitable business so its realy a good move for shiftcash to invest on thier project because a lot of clients buy vehicles yearly even people who dont have a good approval score can now get one for them.

Yes and this also a good opportunity for investors.Return of  investments is secured by highly liquid assets. This is available due to blockchain technologies and tokenization of collateral. The platform opens up an opportunity or investors to make money in the credit market of the whole world in the lowest risk area –security based.
I want to know about ICO. What about soft cap & hard cap?  How many token allocated for soft cap?
Have any telegram news channel where can we know more about this?

Main ICO starts on february 5th and ends on March 31st. Total supply for ICO will be 5778000 SCASH TOKENS (excluding pre-sale).
Join our official telegram  here  https://t.me/SHIFTcash_ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
In shift. Cash, the volume of loans secured by a car is greater than in microcredit companies, and the speed of obtaining loans is higher than in a bank. It's services will really attract may people to choose shiftcash.

Yeah you are right, but there are a lot of things about this project that I am curious how they will do this. Anyway, I am looking forward for more developments about this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Looks like a pretty interesting project, however it requires a license from governments to provide such services and this is not going to be easy. Anyway I'll need to do some research before I can evaluate your project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
What is the methodology of risk assessment? How will you know that the assessment results are objective?
Activity: 1
Merit: 1
This project sounds very ambitious. Especially regarding different legal terms all over the world. I highly doubt this will be managable at all. Especially when it comes to fraud. What if, e.g. somebody wants to get a credit and uses a car that is not fully owned by himself but the bank? Or even just leased? What if there are already some liqidity-issues about him in his country, how can you assure the creditor to be paid of? What if a car-owner uses his beautiful Ferrari with severe engine damage, broken brakes just for the nice picture? And even if that will be somehow traceable, yet again there is the question how it can be assured that the creditor will be paid?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Automotive industry is one of the worlds profitable business so its realy a good move for shiftcash to invest on thier project because a lot of clients buy vehicles yearly even people who dont have a good approval score can now get one for them.
Yeah, which this project is more advantage to those have a car and planning to have a car. We all know how important a vehicle on our daily transportations that makes save time and comfortable from one place to another. Hoping for the success on this project since its still in progress.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
So this ICO is about getting a loan for the information of your car?  Is this like lending your car for cash then? This unique project I think.  Will be watching these thread.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
If I understand correctly, the idea of ​the project is to give out loans secured by a car. A loan will be issued in the crypto currency?

Yes and I think they will use there own cryptocurrency for that, Neither how can they promote their name in the world if there are many projects are there. They need first to test their platform to see how the public will react.
Activity: 380
The project looks very promising and intresting.i saw that the pre sale is over successfully.i really missed the big opportunity but i will try to invest into ICO.can you tell me when the ICO will start?.
I also joined the bounty campaign.
Vehicles is very in demand now, there are lots of people wanted to have a vehicles, especially cars. This is a great opportunity for this project and as well as to the people around. The idea is very practical in todays days. I wish this project will continue strive and make its own way to a successful future.
Blockchain is very familiar nowadays, because of the widely used of it here in the era we are having. The blockchain technology is just something that is very popular especially here in the community of crypto currency. And now, blockchain is used in this project in the field of finance. I will stay watch this project and take a look for more interesting updates.
Activity: 308
Very interesting idea, but I'm interested in the legal aspect. How will it look in different countries? Or will it be in one country first?
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
This project wants to get profits from automobile and it also has high profits in real. They also have been aiming on making it globally successful which is a very big goal of the project and this project also has the potential to reach it.
the idea of ​​a newly planned project, with a variety of innovations today, hopefully this project will get the results they deserve. good luck.

You are right, I think the project will really need to have a big capital to run it smoothly. I hope many members will help the project to promote it and to get more investors.
if this project can promise and convince the community I am sure there will be many who support this project.

I see this project to be a very nice project. do you have any advisors on your team?

We are currently performing site updates and will add our advisors as soon as possible.

Activity: 238
the car is universal in the world .and we can got some cash from our cars,it's good for our  cash circulation.
so I think the concept was pretty good.
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
Shift coin seems more legit as we just reviewed their white papers which got excellent master plans to ultimately make success without fail. Seems the team are more professionals with excellent skills where are operations are more innovative.

You are right, good white paper, good teams and good advertising strategies will surely make the success of the project. Let's help to promote the project in all social medias to increase exposure of shift cash and for them to get more investors.
Pages:
Jump to: