Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Maester Protocol - Blockchain based On-demand Consulting Protocol - page 7. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
it is a fantastic airdrop
Activity: 12
Wanted to know if the community will be allowed to vote on project actions?
Activity: 23
A great promising coin i hope it will succes and Great Team
Activity: 39
This is a special project with a really promising potential. One of the most promising and successful projects I advise everyone to join and to watch the development!...i like it ...thank you
Activity: 186
Project with great future
Activity: 20
Maester Protocol project is very interesting and promissing.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
I very much hope to see this project with a good idea and the opportunity to organize the growth process qualitatively?
After a good looking of the project Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 373

Thsi project sounds very Trustworthy. I am glad to be a part of this community. Thanks for bringing such a futuristic concept. Best of luck.

Activity: 3
Very interesting and looks like team members are ready to make revolution in new industry. Excited
Activity: 25
   #Proof of authentication

Bitcointalk Username:hannankayani

Telegram Username: @hannankiyani
Activity: 14
A very well thought out project. I'm happy to be in.
Activity: 6
a very well thought out project. I'm happy to be in.
Activity: 6
Activity: 42
Being the first blockchain based protocol for On-demand consulting is a great advantage. I will be following your progress.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I think the project is very necessary for professionals in their field, I have the knowledge of electrical and I can advise anyone for a reward.
Activity: 21
Very quite competently, the site was pleasantly surprised! There is a sound approach! I want to participate in the generosity of your company.
Activity: 57
I'm sure - a worthy project with a great future. Very well-chosen team, constantly working on updating and improving the service.
Activity: 1
Hoping best for this project...this is innovative project !
Activity: 24
Hoping best for this project...it is a great project..i have worked in many projects but it is the best one...their dedication to work is so great ..they can achieve a great success through this project...i will always be with this project
Activity: 25
Just keep it out guys, your project will boom!
Pages:
Jump to: