Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Maester Protocol - Blockchain based On-demand Consulting Protocol - page 11. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Maester Protocol Airdrop runing.
Activity: 4
BeBest and trust project,
great team, great project, great opportunity. Hope it will make good future   for many people.

Activity: 10
I am in love with this business concept. I think it has all it takes to succeed , its Great project
Activity: 26
I really think this project will be able to expand contractors ability to find quality work
Activity: 15
Great project! They surprised me with their rewards programs!
Activity: 7
I`m very excited to this project! They have suprised me their nice bounty programs! Smiley
Activity: 1
I am in love with this business concept. I think it has all it takes to succeed
copper member
Activity: 13
great team, great project, great opportunity. Hope it will make good future   for many people.
Activity: 3
Activity: 57
A very good idea for this year's project is what is needed for the crypto-currency world.
The problems that have affected you from your idea are present in almost all exchanges.
Here is one problem today is very topical listing of scam exchange projects basically do not think about their reputation but only go for the money.
I hope with the advent of the current project the situation will change for the better.
Activity: 31
good project to see another version with a lot of af avantage of the blockchain s world 

i love it  it s so cool
cool airdrop  i hope it will be a succes for ico and the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the symbolic price always be provided on the website? Or for pre-sale participants will the value be lower or rewarded with bonus?
Activity: 12
Great project I like this project i know the project will bright in future.
Activity: 54
high level project great concept great service
Activity: 21
Activity: 5
a very interesting project but can it live to full potential at this current bearish market
Activity: 10
This project is good The project promises to be successful.  
Activity: 12
i think this project is good but a few similar project like this are there in the market so how are you planning to beat them
Activity: 47
Great idea using blockchain for a platform where you can find professionals figures, hire them and pay them through the platform.
IF the project reach his goals i will try for sure this platform and his services
Activity: 1
Best Coin MAESTER PROTOCOL , its project Very Nice. to any friend join now. Thank-You...
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: