Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Maester Protocol - Blockchain based On-demand Consulting Protocol - page 9. (Read 4807 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The projects of this type are designed for those who are ready for new challenges and are not ready for the goals already achieved. We develop ourselves and therefore the Maester Protocol project is for you
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Will the symbolic price always be provided on the website? Or for pre-sale participants will the value be lower or rewarded with bonus?

Any admin by the project or who knows about this information could  answer me? Because depending on the answer I intend to invest a little in this project. Thanks
Activity: 24

this project has great potential in this technology
Activity: 22
This project has a very good concept, a great development team, an unsurpassable technology and a clear vision. And also it is a privilege to be a part of this massive project. And i would like to invite all the crypto fans throughout the world come and invest here for a betterment of the future
Activity: 72
Maester protocol is best project for trading in future cryptocurrency for gain huge profits and planning for future opportunities
Activity: 104
Will you have a mobile app?
Activity: 73

I trust in this project, and is sure that it will prove to be very powerfully in the nearest future, and for investors it is a good opportunity to consider this project, I wish to the project of explosive growth. It very strong project and hard working team it will be successful in future soon join fast guys waiting for the success  of the project.
Activity: 17
The idea to improve Linkedin, Google and othet monsters of sociality is really cool! Let's sww how  Maester Protocol will rise and win them;)
Activity: 731
Merit: 100
interesting enough, I want to know what the Maester Protocol symbol looks like? I hope the team can make this project grow better. good luck for Maester Protocol.
Activity: 61
Maester Protocol can search for the teaching that he needs at a lower cost, very optimistic。
Activity: 13
I'll keep tracking the progress of your project. Looks promising.
Activity: 68
Good project dose not come in regular basis. This is one of them.
Activity: 97
Merit: 1
Almost all on-demand apps and platforms are build on spesific purposes as it mentioned in the information like getting your food, having a ride, the main core in Maester Protocol is combining all of it in a pot so users will all get a better service and providers will get better payments as we all know On-demand app sector is too profitable because creators take too much fee from both sides which makes it too expensive to use but people use it anyways even though the unfair fee system, Maester Protocol provides a fair secure platform for all of us.
Activity: 104
very good and nice concept.I hope team dev try to project successful
Activity: 22
very big project and wonderful airdrop
Activity: 23
What will be the official *total* token supply cap?
Activity: 56
Look like a good project with the active team. Wish you good luck.
Activity: 24
I really like this project as well everybody agreed with this
Activity: 6
Good Project with the experienced team members, the good management. good luck
Pages:
Jump to: